Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (48664 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by moorevic(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2020
believe the woman at your own peril.
Women and lies
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Christian07(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2020
How is this true is d landlord mentally not stabled
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Jozzy4: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
And majority believed the woman! I weep for the men of this generation

The problem is you and I know how reckless men of this generation are when it comes to anything in skirt. So it's hard not to believe though she may be wrong like you said.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Allwell96: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2020
That's why every man should hustle hard to the a house for his family. Privacy is sweet.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Liposure: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Say no 2 domestic violence
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by alexnurreo(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2020
I know a cooked up story when I see one..... This woman is obviously lying with support from her husband

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Comedian2019: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2020
kelvxyn:
I gat u bro. But trust me, even thug look face bfor de approach a woman.
My advice is every woman or wife should do away with familiarity with neighbors, friends, avoid gossips, sitting out to discuss and entering neighbors house. Trust me, with that no Bastard would have impetus to approach someone's wife.
Sound advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by bekpo(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2020
sharpwriter:

Wetin be DPA?

Due Process Advocates. Go to d Facebook page or d site.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by geosegun(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2020
The woman seemed to be lying. The Landlord explanation sounds more detailed and genuine. People's just comments without reading and digesting the content carefully

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Ryan03(f): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2020
72Morale:
It will be foolish of any sane person to believe this crap.

Once a woman start using "Because he asked me out and I refused" as a defensive line in any case, Just know that she's telling lies.
its your type that make women scared to speak up about sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by imagrg(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
The woman only lied to put him in trouble.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by madridsta007(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

You have labelled him a rapist because he decided not to be fooled by the allegations of a woman. She never reported rape. Nobody sexually assaulted the woman, not the landlord and certainly not the poster you quoted. But you had to call him a rapist. Why? Cos he dared to challenge the truth of an allegation.

You have only exposed your gross ignorance and the mental laziness that hinders you. Dummîes like you joined the mob and “cancelled” Johnny Depp and labelled him until he was fired from his role as Jack Sparrow, based on the stories of a woman who played the victim. Today, hard evidence has made many of you hide your heads in ignominy.

You must have been playing with monkeys the day your creator shared logic to human beings. People like you are the perfect candidates for Boko Haram. Idîots with the herd mentality nursed into them on the breasts of foolishness.

Another potential rapist detected.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by MusaChukwudi: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Comedian2019:

Walai I am a Bast@rd
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Comedian2019: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

MusaChukwudi is a bast@rd
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by WATCHOVER(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
I smell lies from the woman
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Reminiscent of a scene in 225 Katakata Street...
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Legendguru: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Titugirl(f): 1:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Guys hustle ooo..so that landlord would not beat your wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.