Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Gej On His Facebook Comment On Ivory Coast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej On His Facebook Comment On Ivory Coast. (493 Views)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment / Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej On His Facebook Comment On Ivory Coast. by 1025: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2010
Nigerians witnessed the speed I acted to affirm that nothing short of the actualisation of the intent of voters of The Republic of Côte d'Ivoire in the recent election will be acceptable to Nigeria and ECOWAS. Ask yourselves, if I come out strongly in support of credible elections in another country how can I refuse to practise what I preach at home? In 2011 every vote will count. GEJ

with due respect sir, did u and ur late boss(yar adua) come to power through a credible election? did you care about the masses when obasanjo single handedly make you what u are? when has charity turned to start from ivory coast? if you want to make things right, let charity begin at home. resign your ill gotten position or keep quiet.
african leaders are this fraudulent that they lack the moral justification to call anyone person corrupt.
how are u promising us free and fair elections when ddc machines are missing and the same situation was recorded under obasanjo where inec machines were seen in late adedibu's house?
sir, there is a veil in ur eyes which u muct remove before looking at the next person.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Resigns From Labour Party! / Students View / Acf Kicks Against Single Term For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.