Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. (1686 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2020
Is this even necessary??

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by chatinent: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Trust Issues is an effing story.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2020
You men are not trustworthy. So you should be trackmarked cos you caused it.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Some of us are trustworthy o pretty.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Froshloaded: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin
AshiraWealthy:
So Mrs Ashira you telling me that whenever Mr Ashira excuses himself to take a call you will follow him grin grin
Mad oo!!
Why marry someone you can't trust in the first place

1 Like

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
So Mrs Ashira you telling me that whenever Mr Ashira excuses himself to take a call you will follow him grin grin
Mad oo!!

That is why I won't marry someone I can't trust.

1 Like

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Froshloaded: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
smiley
AshiraWealthy:

Better... wink
Do you work on weekends??
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Tonyspecial(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
End time woo men

1 Like

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
I keep saying it. Ladies/Women will relate with you by what standard you already laid from the beginning. None of my girlfriends dare move close to me while on call not to talk of tracking me when I excuse myself. One tried to be stubborn probably as a result of her Uni days experience and ego gotten from ex’s. But I made her stay within the confine of my direction. Some men gave their women that silly audience and permission even to ask him “who’s that” after his call. Anyways different folks different yolks. But Men must not be a weakly to some extends all in the name of some emotions that replaces your brain with foolishness. Set your standard from the start and let the bitch Bleep off if she can’t adhere to your principles. I love using my own cases as instances. When I started dating my Ibo girlfriend. She’s that spoilt rich man daughter who believes she can do shits with me like her ex’s while in school. I walked her away from my table publicly at Alade in Ikeja. Many times I go arsh on her that my friends complain that I maltreat ladies but now she’s in her right senses. My girlfriends know I can not and will never be loyal to one woman. So it’s a open door for anyone to leave if you ain’t comfortable dealing with me. What am saying is : No lady will try shit with you if you already got her familiar with you principles and show her her boundaries as a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
and who cares? Moreover; who’s trusting who?
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Mad oo!!
Mr Ashira? is the husband going to take her name?
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

you already said men are not trustworthy
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Froshloaded: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
smiley
Lostz:
Mr Ashira? is the husband going to take her name?
I believe you are smarter than this.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Phosphorus666(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:
I keep saying it. Ladies/Women will relate with you by what standard you already laid from the beginning. None of my girlfriends dare move close to me while on call not to talk of tracking me when I excuse myself. One tried to be stubborn probably as a result of her Uni days experience and ego gotten from ex’s. But I made her stay within the confine of my direction. Some men gave their women that silly audience and permission even to ask him “who’s that” after his call. Anyways different folks different yolks. But Men must not be a weakly to some extends all in the name of some emotions that replaces your brain with foolishness. Set your standard from the start and let the bitch Bleep off if she can’t adhere to your principles. I love using my own cases as instances. When I started dating my Ibo girlfriend. She’s that spoilt rich man daughter who believes she can do shits with me like her ex’s while in school. I walked her away from my table publicly at Alade in Ikeja. Many times I go arsh on her that my friends complain that I maltreat ladies but now she’s in her right senses. My girlfriends know I can not and will never be loyal to one woman. So it’s a open door for anyone to leave if you ain’t comfortable dealing with me. What am saying is : No lady will try shit with you if you already got her familiar with you principles and show her her boundaries as a woman.

You can't be loyal to one woman. Is that what you call principle. My brother, I think that's a weakness., and that's a problem for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Phosphorus666:

You can't be loyal to one woman. Is that what you call principle. My brother, I think that's a weakness., and that's a problem for us.
you are entitled to your opinions. But I didn’t mentioned not been loyal as principle. That’s quite different. You got it twisted. Principles here are your do’s and don’t for her which may include her not moving close to your personal. And am not mistaken. But I’m serious. I owe no woman Loyalty.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:

Lol, people usually gravitate to a type, subconsciously or even consciously in some cases where predators are involved. You obviously pick them well. Dumb, weak & insecure. Don't ever leave your beaten track & try to be adventurous because there're SWORD QUEENS like us out there, who'll crush you underfoot like a maggot or dry leaves in Autumn grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Better... wink
Do you work on weekends??

Nope.
Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, people usually gravitate to a type, subconsciously or even consciously in some cases where predators are involved. You obviously pick them well. Dumb, weak & insecure. Don't ever leave your beaten track & try to be adventurous because there're SWORD QUEENS like us out there, who'll crush you underfoot like a maggot or dry leaves in Autumn grin
Na you fit some men Sha. lol.

1 Like

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

Na you fit some men Sha. lol.

I can't believe he's proud of treating another human being with disdain. His type is contemptible, no different from a cockroach.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by WildChild00(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

grin grin

Super woman
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
WildChild00:

grin grin

Super woman

Lol, not really. Respect begets respect.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:

Lmao, this write up is a figment of your imagination, you are a wimp in real life cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, this write up is a figment of your imagination, you are a wimp in real life cheesy
Yes. You are right
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

SWORD QUEEN you say? What does Been a sword queen entails? can you look at me straight in the eyes when I talk if we are in a relationship or can you ever object my orders? Anyways I won’t go furthermore into arguments cos I have a little understanding of what you are trying to portray
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Mekenz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:
sorry to say these, you're just been lucky with them girls,one day you might just meet your match,and these your whole story will change. rubbing your promiscuous life on the face of your girl and loved ones is not something to be proud of, not been an alpha either. there's different between marrying different wife's and cheating on a wife rite in her face.

1 Like

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mekenz:
sorry to say these, you're just been lucky with them girls,one day you might just meet your match,and these your whole story will change. rubbing your promiscuous life on the face of your girl and loved ones is not something to be proud of, not been an alpha either. there's different between marrying different wife's and cheating on a wife rite in her face.
My Match? So what differentiates my so called “Match” from others. Is she gonna talk back at me when I talk or what exactly. It’s not Luck matter bro/sis. Get your fact straight from the beginning. No woman around me will ever go beyond what’s permissible and that’s strictly decided by Me.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:
SWORD QUEEN you say? What does Been a sword queen entails? can you look at me straight in the eyes when I talk if we are in a relationship or can you ever object my orders? Anyways I won’t go furthermore into arguments cos I have a little understanding of what you are trying to portray

Let me just say you wouldn't last a month with me. How about that? I enjoy scatting on little boys with big egos.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Originalsly: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

The more you look the less you see. Women are more discreet at doing things.... men are pretty much careless... forgetful. But the moment you decide to trackmark a man..... he becomes alert....aware....and will cover his tracks. So trackmarking him is doing him a big favour.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by jawalis(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Let me just say you wouldn't last a month with me. How about that? I enjoy scatting on little boys with big egos.
you didn’t answer the question who’s a Sword Queen
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Skmoda360(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I can't believe he's proud of treating another human being with disdain. His type is contemptible, no different from a cockroach.
Ah!!! Bad words full your mouth ooooo.....you no even reduce am....you dished it biggerly for him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:
you didn’t answer the question who’s a Sword Queen

Your worst nightmare.
Re: Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. by Oowel(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Regardless the advise they get when alone with man she acts differently...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Couple Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me / Use This Code: Link Your NIN Now !!! MTN: *785#, Airtel: *121#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.