Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily (5628 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Pukkalolo: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
A university in Dallas did a social experiment, trying to understand mate selection and male/female sexual dynamics.

An above average looking young man was asked to initiate conversation with about 12 ladies in the campus , express romantic interest in them and ask for their phone number. He was given this simple 3 liner formula: compliment her, express interest and then ask for her phone number.

The young man went into action.
As expected, he was soundly rejected by about 11 women. Only maybe one lady gave out her phone number to him.

The organizers quickly tried to follow up with some of the women that rejected him to ask them what prompted them to reject him. They gave different responses like, "I already have boyfriend," "He's not my type," "I don't give my number to strangers," "He looks creepy," or "I'm just not interested."

The next day, they tried it again. They used the same guy. The same location. The same 3 liner simple formula: compliment her, express interest and then ask for her phone number. The same cloths he wore yesterday....BUT this time on the T shirt, this caption was boldly printed on it, "I DON'T NEED SEX FROM YOU."

Then the young man when into action again.

Surprisingly, this time, most of the women seem more receptive to him. Out of 12 ladies about 8 of them happily gave their phone numbers to him.

The organizers tried to follow up some of the women that accepted him and ask them what inspired them to give out their phone numbers to him, a total stranger. They gave different responses like, "He seems like cool guy," "Well, I kinda like him," "I don't know, I just gave him my number," "He looks like a good guy," or "He seemed confident."

The same guy that got soundly rejected by most of the women the previous day, got accepted by most of the women he today just because he wore a T-shirt with the caption: "I DON'T NEED SEX FROM YOU."

They repeated this social experiments couple of times to be sure of what is happening, they still got similar outcomes: the women seem to be more receptive when he had that caption on his T-shirt.

They ask the ladies if the writing on the his T-shirt had any effect on them being receptive to him, they all said "NO" in their different words. Some even said they didn't noticed any writing on his shirt...duh!

Yes....Consciously the caption didn't had any effect on them being receptive to him, but "subconsciously" it did.

How

Looking at the message, I DON'T NEED SEX FROM YOU."

That message was convertly powerful because it communicated "sexual detachment."

Sexual detachment is one of the most attractive trait a man or woman can convey.

Women demonstrate sexual detachment almost all the time. This is what make them the more sexually appealing gender.

Remember, both man and woman have sexual desires, but if the woman shows her sexual desire, men will call her a cheap slut. So she act like she doesn't like sex in order to protect her self-image.

But this is opposite for men.

Men are praised for their high number of body count. The average man attached getting sex to being worthty, and so that's why he try to get sex by all possible means. After getting sex, he boast about it with his friends. They give him high five.

SMH

The average woman, on the other hand don’t see sex as achievement. The sex maybe pleasurable to her, but it is not an achievement. You won't find a woman boasting about her high number of sex-count. You won't see women giving each other high five because they open their legs for a guy.

The more value you place on something, the more hard-to-get it becomes.

Sex is easy to get for the average woman because she can easily go out and get sex any day of the week. As a result, she place less value on sex. And she naturally display sexual detachment. This is why she's more respected and attractive.

Sex is hard to get for the average man because he place high value on sex; so he display sexual attachment. As a man, showing sexual attachment makes you less attractive and makes women respect you less.

But showing sexual detachment makes you more attractive. Have you noticed that sometimes the woman you want don't want you, but the woman you don't want is the one that wants you?

I have seen this happen over and over again where an average guy “accidentally” get an attractive lady to desire him… provided that he himself does not desire her.

This is because he demonstrates sexual detachment without knowing, so she suddenly pick interest in him.

Ok...

Back to that social experiment...

When the women read the caption on the young man shirt, " I DON'T NEED SEX FROM YOU."

The women subconsciously 'felt' something.

What the they felt

We are just starting..... Read on.

An American psychologist, Cialdini says the primary purpose of a powerful message is to the direct reader to certain aspects of reality that triggers the reader emotions and inspire them to take certain actions WHILE making the reader still feel they are in control of the situation.

In other words, if you want to influence someone to take action that would they would normally not want to do, don't try to force or convince them do it, because they are gonna resist ... instead just channel their attention to something else that either challenge them to take that action or make them feel "safe" about taking the action.

When the young man initiated conversation with those ladies. The first thing that caught their attention was the bolded print on his shirt: "I DON'T NEED SEX FROM YOU."

Although, the message on his shirt seem innocent, but he had an effect on them; in a wierd way this subconsciously intrigued her because she is used to men demonstrate sexual attachment towards her. But when a man covertly display sexual detachment, in her mind she's like, "wow! This is unusual...is there more to this guy?" She naturally picks interest in him.

Ok wait... you don't have to go and wear a shirt that says "I don't need sex from you." That would be silly.

Years ago I discovered that the more desperate I was for sex, the more women avoided me. But when I started demonstrating "sexual detachment" while interacting with women, they naturally threw the sex at me....

If you want to learn how demonstrate sexual detachment while interacting with a woman, click on the link in my signature or provide to get a copy.

Stay blessed.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Ballzproblem2: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
all this stress just for sex

21 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Pat081: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Haha just because of sex you now write this handouts that many will open there legs for money I can go all this

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by malcom1X: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Maybe he passed common entrance at 3 years old due to his brilliance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Ecos(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Of all the things disturbing us in this country, na kpekus matter be your wahala abi?
No be person wey chop belle full dey remember say him get dick

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by kollinz1234(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
What the f*ck did i just waste my time on?
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Ballzproblem2: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
malcom1X:

Maybe he passed common entrance at 3 years old due to his brilliance.
😂😂
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Abifarin16: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Its similar to reverse psychology. The prints on the shirt serves to disarm.

8 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by ednut1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Provide link or name of the university. Fake story hahahha
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by emekalovepets: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Abeg this he goat 🐐 just escape from
Our prison if found please contact us
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Debbie4ma(f): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wow🎃🎃 can't believe I just used my precious time to read about sex 🥺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by DevilishMan: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
grin grin
You are learned.

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by illicit(m): 2:10am On Aug 03, 2023
U can't wear that kind of shirt at UNILORIN tho

The fashion police will arrest u
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by saysoo: 2:35am On Aug 03, 2023
oga leave grammer, have money,many money,plenty money. Wetin be sex detachment? Carry new sealed latest iphone with weird t-shirt" i want sex" just say this is for you. Pant don shift go one side.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Ishilove: 4:01am On Aug 03, 2023
So in other words, shamelessly lie to them that you don't need sex from them.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by fineberry(m): 4:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Your write-up too long na haba Wetin; Op let me say something here, an average woman doesn't understand her self, shey na you wan come understand her...I laugh....just be playing.

This woman will go ahead to change ass size, lip size, eyes lashes, pierce nose, tongue, abdomen, fix everything in their bodies from natural to artificial......TELL ME shey na this kind person u wan understand her dynamic

Op just dey; dey plaaaaaaayy

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Albertone(m): 4:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Okay.

Not lying.

But he just implores men not to act needy for sex. If men act needy, she puts her guards up. When he doesn't act needy, the guards are down. Once the guards are down, small OT is just needed to part the red sea.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 03, 2023
All he is saying in essence is Men should be an Alpha not a simp!! All young men take note.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by davillian(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Okay.
Lol when I meet beautiful ladies I treat them like ugly girls

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by davillian(m): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Okay.
Lol when I meet beautiful ladies I treat them like ugly girls
Cus most men they have met makes them feel beautiful.
And that always spark Thier interest on me
It's a mind game

1 Like

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Trustmea: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2023
saysoo:
oga leave grammer, have money,many money,plenty money. Wetin be sex detachment? Carry new sealed latest iphone with weird t-shirt" i want sex" just say this is for you. Pant don shift go one side.
OP is talking about free consensual sex without any string attached not materialistic or trade by barter sex, I understand the point he is driving. He is right in someway because I have experienced it before. I literally enjoy banging a gal that willingly offer herself without any gift or money induced to someone that I give Iphone 14 just to get laid as u said.

7 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Nairalander248: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Debbie4ma:
Wow🎃🎃 can't believe I just used my precious time to read about sex 🥺

Those things works abi e no dey work for you?
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Nairalander248: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Trustmea:

OP is talking about free consensual sex without any string attached not materialistic or trade by barter sex, I understand the point he is driving. He is right in someway because I have experienced it before. I literally enjoy banging a gal that willingly offer herself without any gift or money induced to someone that I give Iphone 14 just to get laid as u said.

undecided you seem to be making sense...
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Maxxim: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Dey play, you want make african men dey reason like those vegetables abroad? On a normal day wetin I wan collect woman number for if not to smash?
Yoruba talk say na which kind play tiger dey follow dog do if not to kill am.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by ShaqFu: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Well, it is what it is. Sometimes, women don't appreciate being told the truth.
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by OtuologyProf(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Hahahaha. This is the worst article I have ever read. . just walk up to her and tell her that her big assss is stained, ask if you can dust it.
There's every possibility she will give you her number when you request for a lunch talk.

You don't just see a girl on the road and start asking for number like say you go last pass 5 minutes for bed.
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by padi94(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Unfortunately na the sex gan gan dey carry them dey go meet the girl.
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by saysoo: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Trustmea:

and the inscription does what exactly? Was it to tell her you are cute? We are talking of appealing to the mind. What did King David use to sledp with Basheba?if not his status ap a King. Not all females but gift takes them to that level of opening up.
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by LikeAking: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2023
100% truth..

Hidden secret.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Zigzagman: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by Oladayoade12: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 80k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 3 to 5 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ojodu Berger, Kara/opic or Wawa environs
Must be based in Lagos
5. Send CV to datoluminds@outlook.com/08127981456
Re: As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily by JimmySwaggart(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
For our African babes, use the money u used in printing those texts on that Shirt to arrange a meeting with her at the nearest peper soup joint. U might be lucky to vwin her over. Dem too like food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Woman So Special?? / My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls / She Left Me For A Married Man In 2014, This Is What The Married Man Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.