Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? (70147 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 12:58am On Feb 24, 2020
izibili44:
My friend because thing his not working for you right now in the state dose not mean it will be so for others.look guy if you have a link as u said to get a student visa to America move on.I be pure Edo man,it is people like this that discourage me to stay back since i was making good money back then.When my president was in power. my president Good luck Jonathan.Guy during say baba all my investment scatter.I have to stop my workers because no salary.Brother today i am in Europe with a secure job and also i have a business in Nigeria with over 25 people working for me now. Opportunity is out Here brother.Move on. EDO NO DEY CARRY LAST.

Bro how you take enter Europe abeg!!! US denied me last year ....so I dey reason another sensible country...
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by izibili44: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2020
How you dey brother.Now thing don change for Nigeria.you get good bank account?You fit arrange all the document yourself and go submit for the embassy.But u say u get good agent.You fit ask am to do am for you.if u get good bank account Europe visa no hard.
lordally:

Bro how you take enter Europe abeg!!! US denied me last year ....so I dey reason another sensible country...

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
izibili44:
How you dey brother.Now thing don change for Nigeria.you get good bank account?You fit arrange all the document yourself and go submit for the embassy.But u say u get good agent.You fit ask am to do am for you.if u get good bank account Europe visa no hard.

My Chairman no be me talk say I get Good agent ooo...by the way I just finished service last year!!! and I have an uncle in US who sponsored my Visa application last year and was also ready to pay for my flight ...but unfortunately, I was denied US visa.... so do you have any European country that wouldn't cost much for me to go to
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by queengift(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
I will advise you to do Canadian express entry, get your permanent residence, go back to school, you will pay as a citizen if you are a permanent resident.

businesses are rapping up in Nigeria. in ten years time you might regret why you didn't migrate when you had the opportunity.

Follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by cooljide(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
queengift:
I will advise you to do Canadian express entry, get your permanent residence, go back to school, you will pay as a citizen if you are a permanent resident.

businesses are rapping up in Nigeria. in ten years time you might regret why you didn't migrate when you had the opportunity.

Follow your heart.
going through express entry takes a lot of time, you have to sit for those IELTS exams and pass very well before you can be considered. I believe migrating with a student visa is the best option.

2 Likes

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by philkay(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

Please I'm going through a state of mental confusion.

Currently i have approximately 20 million and 300 thousand naira in my bank account.

I have two thoughts.

1) I am 25 years old but I'm not a university graduate, i only have ND (National deploma) from a polytechnic In Edo state, Auchi precisely.

I would have become a graduate years ago but after my "ND" years ago, i refused to go back to school and i decided to hustle for money.

Most of my classmates in school back then are all graduates but all the same, looking at my bank account now, i have no regrets.

So this is what i plan on doing.

1) Can i further my Education In any university in the United States with the money and plan on staying back after my degree, for the fact that I'm 25.
Will that be advisable?

2) should i stay back in Nigeria and use part of the money to build a house In my hometown in Benin and use the rest for business?

3) Is there a chance of going to USA and start all over again, look for job.
Will the money be enough to rent a house, foot some bills untill i see a job in the USA.

Note i choose USA only because it's my dream country, I'm not scared of the traveling ban because I'm 100% confident that it will be taken away few months from now.

Please i won't be replying any mention or questions.

All i want is to take note of good advice.

I already know a reliable traveling agent.

Please other suggestions are welcomed apart from mine.

Please help

My brother kindly build event center, you will be making nothing less than#400,000 per month and no much cost of maintenance. Call me on 08032636284 for more info.
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
I always wonder how someone who has 20 million, will ask financial advice to people who are mostly broke. lipsrsealed

If you truly made that money (intelligently), then you certainly must know who to ask and take advice from, and how. If that money is inherited, and ill gotten (through scam and fraud), unless you grow your emotional and cerebral IQ, the money will be soon gone, irrespective of whether you stay in nigeria or live in the US.

A fool and his money will always part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hadampson:

A big amen to your prayer smiley

Lemme go back to my observation mode.. AngelicBeing, come and contribute your quota
Hian, contribute ke, I am still ontop of Mount Everest enjoying the snow, ice, goat meat pepper soup and Angelic protection, I will not leave this Mountain, it is the best place to live, back to my hiding spot on top of Mount Everest tongue

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by rockys(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bro, it's good to travel out of the country but my own suggestion is that you can use 2m out of it to start plantain farming, just start with 2acres. Amvery sure u will not regret doing it bcoz after a year u will get money from sucker and also u will get money when u harvest. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dude, Split the money into 2, Build travel history with 1 - 2 m naira at least, and go to the US embassy (No fucking_ agents)yourself with very Legit Documents and get the hell out of Nigeria! This shithole is no nation. At least who ever is advising you to invest that money, with the way the naira is almost getting devalued, does not like you in any way. Split that money into 2, half for travel and half for business (Fixed deposit) etc.

Forget Nigeria biko. This Nation is fucked_ and dead, No sorry!
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by emanobis(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
shineeye1:

Wetin do Nigerian textile company? We wan learn o

Will it be advisable to invest in Nigerian Textile Company?
All d senator wears now in vogue and our trouser materials, are they made by Nigerian Textile Mills?
An investment that will yield fruit is required, nt a futile investment
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by olushowunm(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

Currently i have approximately 20 million and 300 thousand naira in my bank account.

I have two thoughts.

1) I am 25 years old but I'm not a university graduate, i only have ND (National deploma) from a polytechnic In Edo state, Auchi precisely.

I would have become a graduate years ago but after my "ND" years ago, i refused to go back to school and i decided to hustle for money.

Most of my classmates in school back then are all graduates but all the same, looking at my bank account now, i have no regrets.

1) Can i further my Education In any university in the United States with the money and plan on staying back after my degree, for the fact that I'm 25.
Will that be advisable?

2) should i stay back in Nigeria and use part of the money to build a house In my hometown in Benin and use the rest for business?

Will the money be enough to rent a house, foot some bills untill i see a job in the USA.

Note i choose USA only because it's my dream country, I'm not scared of the traveling ban because I'm 100% confident that it will be taken away few months from now.

Please help
Bro. Don't leave ur hustle, you have reached a stage in Ur life that you need to build wealth. Your money must work for you. Take 19million naira and buy FGN 30-year bond. It yields around 14% per annum. The yield is paid bí-annually. Which means you will be paid every 6-months sum of around 1.330million naira.
What this mean is that you can go back to school here, get some professional certifications and also continue Ur hustle that made you money. You can also steal some vacations to Dubai and US because of the strength of your assets here. You will not believe it. They might hand you 5 years visiting visa to US. That way you can explore opportunities in US and if it's okay for you, you can see how to get what you want from a better vantage point.
Forget the village house. If your investments start yielding and you don't feel like traveling, just buy landed properties in good locations like Lagos and Ur big cities in Ur state.
You can call or Whatsapp me on 09077796895 for more advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2020
lordally:

My Chairman no be me talk say I get Good agent ooo...by the way I just finished service last year!!! and I have an uncle in US who sponsored my Visa application last year and was also ready to pay for my flight ...but unfortunately, I was denied US visa.... so do you have any European country that wouldn't cost much for me to go to

Hungary, Estonia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania etc
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Stmiceel(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Brother Kayode did not have 20m self before he ran away from Nigeria.
He had earlier spent 12 month in the prison.
Now he has built a mansion for himself at home.

Maneuver your way to the U.S. if you U.S no click Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain many other developed countries of the world.

Your siblings will forever be grateful.
And your parents will be too.
And that business, you will eventually start on in Nigeria.

Brother Kayoda is a very good example.

But Op that huzzle wey you do for Naija that gave you 20m.
You can put me on the level while you ball out of Nigeria so that the stuff will not be vacant. Thanks in advance

Paidalone1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
WUdec:

Hungary, Estonia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania etc

Thanks Boss for your quote!!! I really appreciate!! omo those countries no make sense na!!! and Estonia doesn't have an embassy here in Nigeria!!! well I've made plans to do a four months course in Software Engineering I'm venturing into Full stack Engineering....then I plan to work here in Nigeria and gather like 3yrs experience then I'll start applying for foreign jobs in Europe

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Asuito7(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
mtinfx:
Well I went into fractional share trading with my 1 M in 2017 and since then obodo oyigbo no sweet me again to go grin
Na only holidays I fit go there
please what app or website do you use to trade this fractional shares?
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
LoJ:
I always wonder how someone who has 20 million, will ask financial advice to people who are mostly broke. lipsrsealed

If you truly made that money (intelligently), then you certainly must know who to ask and take advice from, and how. If that money is inherited, and ill gotten (through scam and fraud), unless you grow your emotional and cerebral IQ, the money will be soon gone, irrespective of whether you stay in nigeria or live in the US.

A fool and his money will always part.
It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you on this forum.
Your post make a lot of sense along with the moderator, Dominiqve post.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Akpaamunsi: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]:

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you on this forum.
Your post make a lot of sense along with the moderator, Dominiqve post.[/s]

What is dis thing looking for here? undecided undecided undecided
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
lordally:

try Germany
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Haryoureendey4:
try Germany
I have that I mind!!! I have a plan
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Haryoureendey4:
try Germany
I have that I mind!!! I have a plan
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Bhorbymills1990: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2020
lordally:

Thanks Boss for your quote!!! I really appreciate!! omo those countries no make sense na!!! and Estonia doesn't have an embassy here in Nigeria!!! well I've made plans to do a four months course in Software Engineering I'm venturing into Full stack Engineering....then I plan to work here in Nigeria and gather like 3yrs experience then I'll start applying for foreign jobs in Europe

Yes Estonia don't have embassy in Nigeria but you can still apply for there visa from Nigeria
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Hadampson(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2020
shineeye1:

My nigga, I put it to you that you are not in any USA except of course the united state of Abia.

Lol... grin grin
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Chukwunonye: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Bro look anybody that is telling to stay back in Nigeria isn’t wishing you well, I’m a business developer.. Nigeria is a crazy place to startup a business you have to be ready for it I wasn’t an abroad fan not until last year when I was seriously challenged with the system I made up my mind to leave this country... and that bros that is in USA why can’t you come back and stay rather than advising him from the top... my brother make your moves ASAP invest your money with all this bank then move into the bigger picture thanks
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Yes Estonia don't have embassy in Nigeria but you can still apply for there visa from Nigeria

No you can't ooo you have to go to Neighbouring countries in which they have their embassy in other to apply for a visa eg Egypt , Russia , India etc
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Bhorbymills1990: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
lordally:

No you can't ooo you have to go to Neighbouring countries in which they have their embassy in other to apply for a visa eg Egypt , Russia , India etc

IF I tell you Fire is Burning on the water just ask me to bring the ashes bro
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Firstsonkingkin: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
In number 3. I can help you get contact of a well paid job in USA if you get to USA.. best of lucks.. you don't even needs those millions to get the job in USA my email agbamskings@gmail.com... Best regards.. in USA you can get a well paid job of 1 million per month in Nigeria currency

Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

I have two thoughts.

Will that be advisable?

Please help
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

IF I tell you Fire is Burning on the water just ask me to bring the ashes bro

Apologies bro!!! I should have asked .....oya bring the ashes , the fire , the water and any other necessary thing!!! I'm all ears abeg
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Bhorbymills1990: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
lordally:

Apologies bro!!! I should have asked .....oya bring the ashes , the fire , the water and any other necessary thing!!! I'm all ears abeg

Belgium Embassy process Estonia Visa here in Nigeria bro ...
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordally(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Belgium Embassy process Estonia Visa here in Nigeria bro ...

Do you know anyone who has gone Tru this route to school!!! Not visit but to school??

Cos I belong to a WhatsApp group...and none used Belgium
Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
You have 2 things going for you ,the first is your young age and the second is your financial status . Which means you are starting off from a platform of advantage many didn't have . You have to note however that the only constant thing in life is CHANGE , the opportunities you see available today will most certainly not be there tomorrow. So use your financial base to prepare your future now . It is good to travel because with your capital ,you will definitely not be hustling up and down like those who went with nothing, you will be able to study as well as do other things and investment. But please please don't go anywhere with a tourist visa , secondly let your search be broad , don't focus on America ,Canada and other popular places alone ,broaden ur search , make sure anywhere you go is a place you can get ur residence permit easily as well as establish yourself. You will be shocked that there are tens of places far better than america and co and places you can settle down and plan ur future with full peace of mind

Brodapounds:
Hello dear nairalanders.

I have two thoughts.

Will that be advisable?

Please help

1 Like

Re: With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? by Jtown442(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
lordally:

Do you know anyone who has gone Tru this route to school!!! Not visit but to school??

Cos I belong to a WhatsApp group...and none used Belgium

Yes you can apply thru Belgium embassy in Lagos or abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.