Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (1416 Views)

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by mariodko190(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
This topic is for the ladies, guys grab a chair grin
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okay, I don grab mine
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by NwaAmaikpe: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
shocked

Chai, I've told so many.

I told one that the only reason I shagged the other lady was to check if I loved her enough not to have an erection for another woman.

I told another that the only reason I shagged her cousin was to find out if other people's kpekus also smelt like fish.

But the worst of the lies was when I told one naive girl that the love I had for her was very high voltaged, just like the one from a high-tensioned electric wire and that I needed to share it amongst other ladies to step it down so it won't blow her up because she couldn't contain it.

The mumu agreed.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by MajesticKris: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2020
I told her I was going to Buy her an "AEROPLANE" grin if she allow me do SMALL grin

1 Like

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Grabs popcorn, let the lies begin.

2 Likes

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by thesicilian: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2020
No iota of honesty in this generation anymore. Imagine lying about the lies they have lied previously.

2 Likes

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by tobechi74: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Watching
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Shellsploit: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai, I've told so many.

Ok, sey make we fry the lies?

[s]I told one that the only reason I shagged the other lady was to check if I loved her enough not to have an erection for another woman.

I told another that the only reason I shagged her cousin was to find out if other people's kpekus also smelt like fish.

But the worst of the lies was when I told one naive girl that the love I had for her was very high voltaged, just like the one from a high-tensioned electric wire and that I needed to share it amongst other ladies to step it down so it won't blow her up because she couldn't contain it.

The mumu agreed.[/s]

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by flimzy24: 2:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:21am On Dec 30, 2020
I no dey lie to any barni,I loot them, that's all,girly e no go good ooo angry
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Cerebellum: 3:23am On Dec 30, 2020
He said my Toto is sweet like honey

gringringringrin
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by izuch(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai, I've told so many.

I told one that the only reason I shagged the other lady was to check if I loved her enough not to have an erection for another woman.

The mumu agreed.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Mide3367: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2020
grin.. Make i book space
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Teaser4(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Mide3367:
grin.. Make i book space

1 Like

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Psych412(f): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2020
he told me he was going for a church program in ondo state not knowing he was in Lagos with another babe. I found out through a friend who saw him in a hotel beside were he works

so, I confronted him(If he was still in Lagos) he told me No that he's in church Right now.

that was when I knew the relationship has come to an end.

I cried sha.

3 Likes

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by leksite120(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Hmm

She caught me cheating with a gal on phone and planning for sex.
I told her, I was just playing with her to catch some fun that if it's time for her to come, I would stop the girl from coming.

The thing is she isn't dumb to know I'm lying , but there are just some necessary lies that we've to say, even not saying them shows I don't respect her as a person and her integrity.

1 Like

Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Jalo60(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Let here from our seniors.!!
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2020
I shagged her sis, told her I thought her sis shares the same punna with her sad

She asked for christmas money, moya fake accident...told her I was robbed and was hospitalise, but me dey with my gees...vagina ppl no fit open office for man pikin head.
Re: What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating by mariodko190(m): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2020
I told her I was drug grin

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuela Spotted In New Photos Growing Breast / Why Do People Think Beautiful Girls Are Idiots? / Truths About Men That Women MUST Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.