Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (90189 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Doktajay5: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2020
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

So??
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by xaggar(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Lawrenceville:
This is a rattlesnake, it's highly poisonous, the tail makes some terrible noise almost similar to a cricket sound, it's majorly found in the USA, it always hide inside the sand awaiting a prey

Go back to sleep please! You don't know how to see what you watch on TV .
It's not a rattle snake.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by anaton(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2020
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

So how would we know the ones that are venomous??
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2020
yeman1:
This snake go dey wicked die

You no see I'm nose like our oga for Aso Rock grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Sokosuji:
Ugly creatures...

I found an unfortunate one with a broken spine,judging from its crooked movement (must have wrestled a cat or sth)..

Happily,I heaved a 2by 2 and let it drop on its ugly triangular head

You don kill village pple
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by princebeatzz: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Snake na snake 4get species
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by fabulous01(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2020
micellgevity:
Lala's food don land. Pls move it to the promised land.

Look like d snake in d garden of Eden
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Joshcoli(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Its a Vine snakes

They are back-fanged, meaning the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth. The commonly known and much feared boomslang (Dispholidus typus) is also back-fanged. Both these species are very dangerous as their venoms are highly toxic and known to deliver fatal bites.

Kill them all, Nigeria health system is poor, you may not survive the bite
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by yeman1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

You no see I'm nose like our oga for Aso Rock grin

Lol
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by AgentNairaland(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's called "Stimupoging Valbusm"
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by greygoblings(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
micellgevity:

Poor creature... That's a Striped Whip snake. That snake is not venomous. Those who say it's a vine snake are somewhat correct as both species are closely related.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Jephz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
greygoblings:

Poor creature... That's a Striped Whip snake. That snake is not venomous. Those who say it's a vine snake are somewhat correct as both species are closely related.
sir. You’re wrong. Look at the head very well
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by fsgbeats: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rare specie of the vine snake indigenous to Asia minor

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by bsoda: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Abeg what area do you stay ooo. This snake na die. Confam baba snake.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please for any reason don't joke with snakes ooo...we have no good hospital for ordinary malaria here not to talk of snake bite..

I japa at d site of snake...no excuse for small Bleep up Jo make me enjoy life till old age ooo...
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by LamideNoni: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ok
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by real1000: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
fabulous01:

Look like d snake in d garden of Eden
Bros please I sent you mail please reply me.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 05, 2020
micellgevity:

Wat kind is that? Look at it's weird head(shivers)
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by airminem(f): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2020
sad
micellgevity:
Damn! It felt pain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.