Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (90181 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by don4real: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Copy and paste. Give reference joor.
factoryreset:

Vine snakes are back-fanged, meaning the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth. The commonly known and much feared boomslang (Dispholidus typus) is also back-fanged. Both these species are very dangerous as their venoms are highly toxic and known to deliver fatal bites.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Mathiasa(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

Harmless ko, harmful ni. No snake can be trusted.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Gofwane(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sokosuji:
Ugly creatures...

I found an unfortunate one with a broken spine,judging from its crooked movement (must have wrestled a cat or sth)..

Happily,I heaved a 2by 2 and let it drop on its ugly triangular head
kill them all

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by TheRedpillguy: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

Most of them, means some are dengerious to human. That's enough reason
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Dreyton36: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
I no they pass where them kill snake , if I even see live one sec I fit relocate

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Manuel91(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Red Vine Snake

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by BennyDon: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
We killed exactly this type in front of our office yesterday. It's a crossbreed as the head and neck differ from the body. It's snake season. It's not edible!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by bizzibodi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Which kind snake b this again?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by ABCthings: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
aimuan:
And snake and killing goats is what?snake don bite you before?
God forbid!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thank God you killed it Kill all Snakes you come across
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Roycemadeit(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

Vine snakes are back-fanged, meaning the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth. The commonly known and much feared boomslang (Dispholidus typus) is also back-fanged. Both these species are very dangerous as their venoms are highly toxic and known to deliver fatal bites.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Theoarhics: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Coronasnake
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Jaylite10(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What type of snake is this
very rare
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by pek(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Most of them, means some are dengerious dangerous to human. That's enough reason
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Mykeolinks: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

If that's a vine snake then it's good it got killed cos that shi ain't got anti venom... once bitten by it which is extremely rare... one bleeds from every hole on one's body
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by checherio(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by officialfestus(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Na human snake
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by ledamaster(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Coukd be coral snake very poisonous.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Louiscutedude:
Which kinda snake is this?

Vine snake, very rare specie its not poisonous nd its venom is not strong enough to kill a human, d bite just mild tingling sensation at worst cause nausea.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sokosuji:
Ugly creatures...

I found an unfortunate one with a broken spine,judging from its crooked movement (must have wrestled a cat or sth)..

Happily,I heaved a 2by 2 and let it drop on its ugly triangular head
Good job
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Moz22: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Aswear u are lucky
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by godofuck231: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

wrong!

Thelotornis capensis, also known as a Vine Snake, Bird
Snake, or Twig Snake is one of the most venomous
snakes found in southern Africa. It is not quick to bite,
quite like the Boomslang or Tree Snake, and has to be
prodded, trod upon, or seriously upset to attack with its
back-fanged mouth structure. Its haemotoxic venom is
highly dangerous and is not noticed within the system
until some days after the bite has occurred. The only
remedy for a bite from this snake is continuous blood
transfusions as haemotoxic venom makes one bleed
excessively internally.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Slimdada(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lala oya see your favourite Chao don land

Meanwhile omo this one na rainbow snake see multi colour's
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Sexycardib: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Yoighaman(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2020
micellgevity:
Lala's food don land. Pls move it to the promised land.

What kinda snake is this? shocked

Looks long and beautiful anyway.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by elvisdaniels(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2020
micellgevity:
Lala's food don land. Pls move it to the promised land.
vine snake ,also know as the African twig snake very verminous. Has no anti venom till date . So if you see it please kill it , don’t mind those animal activists on nairaland. Bros kill this snake anywhere you see it ,thank you
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Shamshons01(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Don't know why this guyz are typing nonsense.... So you leave a snake to live in your compound or I don't get it..... Please reason before u type man
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by therajah: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2020
This na corona viper noooow!+
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Jhosh(m): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=GOFRONT post=86976517]Op, Instead of you to call on Simon and his girlfriend the snake expert on NatGeo wild to come help you safely catch and relocate the snake alive, but you chose to smash and quench the life of the poor snake.....

We are no different from the attitude of our political leaders.....We are wicked..[/q undecided

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by oluwazoba25: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Vine snake

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Lawrenceville(m): 3:25am On Feb 27, 2020
This is a rattlesnake, it's highly poisonous, the tail makes some terrible noise almost similar to a cricket sound, it's majorly found in the USA, it always hide inside the sand awaiting a prey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.