Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (93326 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Bankeke(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
He needs to do the DNA of the other kids so as to ascertain they are HIS

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by babyfaceafrica: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
mechanics:
She shouldn't have done that, but the man was wrong to have starved her of sex, this aspect should not be treated with levity in the family, well it has happened, the man has no option than to forgive her, but if she abort it, is also a problem, because the Bible is against murder.

. the man has no option than to forgive her

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Legendguru: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by bigdaddycool018: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Men most satisfy their women if u truly love her especially if u are married, stop bringing excuses ,Because your bringing danger to yourself. married women are different from girlfriend Mr man.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by m3la: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
When you keep goat and yam together...
Female lesson teachers are actually not difficult to engage...
Baba no try
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by TemmyT002(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
I am more interested about the friend who convinced her to say the husband owns it.
Damn
Which kain friend be that

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

. the man has no option than to forgive her

Says who?
Says the Bible.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Good question. A woman who is aware that she is happily married will cheat without protection and the young man Ugo who is the extramural teacher bleeped a married without CD. It doesn't add up.
hahahahah, I was also thinking in that direction, maybe the condom might have bursted na.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by babyfaceafrica: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
mechanics:
Says the Bible.

Matthew 5:32

But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by stormborn28(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
obembet:
I can't marry bankers, they don't have time for family. Though the woman mess up sha.
yes oooo... Even me.. to do the main the main like this encountered won't b possible
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by stormborn28(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
sún newspaper has a penchant of exaggeration and lies
now I Don understand say women like sex too oooooooo
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Matthew 5:32

But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

So what's your point here?
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Czartega(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hhansome:
Konji na bastard.

Oh Boy ... Na after you cum before you go come to your senses.. konji na real bastard grin
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Czartega(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hhansome:
Konji na bastard.

Oh Boy ... Na after you cum before you go come to your senses.. konji na real bastard grin
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by angelfallz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
There is no need for long story she should go and marry the teacher that impregnated her.
The that was cheated on Gould do a DNA test on the other children
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Czartega(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
I can relate how the man is feeling right now. That's how my ex that I loved so much followed married man go flex. He bought things for her and deceived her that he has a surprise for her and that it was in his room. D mumu longa throat follow d man enter. Dem lash am finish. E con dey cry tell me say Dem rape am. Mtcchew
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by jamace(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
This life.......It's a super story.... sad
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
mechanics:
So what's your point here?
The woman commuted adultery, so can be divorced!!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

The woman commuted adultery, so can be divorced!!
hahahah, what the verse is saying is that, if she has confessed her sins and promised not to go back again, the husband can accept her back, if she repeats same thing, then the husband can let her go but on the basis that he remains unmarried till she dies, then he can now remarry.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by babyfaceafrica: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
mechanics:
hahahah, what the verse is saying is that, if she has confessed her sins and promised not to go back again, the husband can accept her back, if she repeats same thing, then the husband can let her go but on the basis that he remains unmarried till she dies, then he can now remarry.

Your interpretation

My interpretation :if a woman commits adultery, I can divorce her

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by modsfucker: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Liposure:
baba, u try. E no easy. U go don fantasize about her tire

I could have yielded to her pressure if she were single...

I just can't imagine my wife doing another man besides me...

If I do and my wife does same, then I have no moral justification to query her.

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahah, I was also thinking in that direction, maybe the condom might have bursted na.

Unless the CD bursted as you said but fear women as they know how to cover their tracks very well
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Unless the CD bursted as you said but fear women as they know how to cover their tracks very well
hahahaha, God will surely expose them as in this case.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Digbick:
If you like give them the world, the sex is a must, they like sex more than anything, if they claim they like money, why are they getting impregnated instead of getting rich. Please my people always satisfy them in za oza room, [color=#006600][/color]. My 2cents

Always satisfy them? Have you ever done any serious work or project in your life?
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
chronique:
In the news:

Banker's wife pregnant for lesson teacher he hired by "her" for their children.
The other day, it was another girl that cheated on bf that bought her car and tushed her up only for her to go and marry a "rewire".
There have been cases of ladies cheating on their hubby with driver, Gateman and gardener. The way some women can stoop so low for dick, is amazing. Even if you want to cheat on a man, cheat on him with someone that has class(not necessarily more money). WTF? When you start cheating on a man with mechanic, Gateman, driver, carpenter, and the likes, you are actually destroying the ego of the man and reducing him to that level and that thing can kill the self esteem of a man. ���

This is rubbish na!

Unless the man has underlying issues and has self esteem problem!
If he was busy earning money and developing himself ...Kai na the woman lose. Over time the woman and her new gateman hubby will be begging him for money to feed!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by chima4UK(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Lie lie report. You can only get this information through participant observation. Or it's entirely false.
A true researcher has spoken. An evidence is required to validate the information.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
jacoik:
Everyone is blaming the woman here but I think the husband has the greater percentage of the blame. When you are around, try and satisfy your wife and stop this stupid of am working hard for the family. You are working hard for the family and so? The woman did wrong actually because that's the only reason the word of God says we should divorce our wife but the hubby is the cause here

Oga you are ........ sit down and be fucking your wife na. Don't go and look for money. When you get to 55 she will dump your broke ass. Never measure yourself or your life by a stupid woman's toto.

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by chronique(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

This is rubbish na!

Unless the man has underlying issues and has self esteem problem!
If he was busy earning money and developing himself ...Kai na the woman lose. Over time the woman and her new gateman hubby will be begging him for money to feed!

As a man, when a lady cheats on you with someone in your class or higher than you in class, it wouldn't hurt you as much as when she cheats on you with someone way below your level. Na that one de pain pass. You'd start wondering what she saw in that low class guy to make her open leg for him.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by obembet(f): 1:02am On Feb 23, 2020
sosospence:
What of a uniform personnel?

Like SARS
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by obembet(f): 1:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Tmb78:
Hi, pls is your own obembe related to the Obembes of Ayedun Ekiti?
You don't have to answer if you don't want to,though.

According to my dad, all obembe are one. All are from ilesha osun state. though we base in Lagos
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2020
CSTR2:

So if I have a high paying shell upstream job in the gulf of guinea, I would not go because my wife needs to fucvkk?

You are funny.

You dey mind the mumu........
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 1:18am On Feb 23, 2020
mechanics:
Says the Bible.

Bleep the bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.