Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (93412 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by jacoik(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Oga you are ........ sit down and be fucking your wife na. Don't go and look for money. When you get to 55 she will dump your broke ass. Never measure yourself or your life by a stupid woman's toto.
don't misquote me bro. What am saying in essence is that a man should try and give his woman attention and don't allow work or duty take a center stage in your family. Haven't you seen a man and woman that cherish their work more than the children their have? At long run what happen to the kids. One should always have time for his wife, after all their are human as well. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MurphyTheory99(m): 3:55am On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin grin
chariisGRACE:
'It is unfortunate that she became pregnant"

Unfortunate indeed.

Teacher wey no know say RESULT dey come out after EXAM, that one na teacher?

You engaged in a sex romp with a married woman and you are surprised she got pregnant. More like sitting for an exam and expecting the result not to be published.

The teacher should be congratulating the woman because she passed the exam.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MurphyTheory99(m): 3:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Such stories in Nigeria, you never get to see the pictures of the people unlike in advanced countries. All the fact and info would be provided for you. It looks like fake sha.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by alphaNomega: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2020
mgbadike81:
Sun news is gradually turning to Pm news.

I thought I was the only one who felt the same about PM news cheesy

Those guys are fffucking bloggers.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Tinyemeka(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yeecar:
This is a very embarrassing situation, i cant even imagine what the husband will be going through at the moment.

A very busy person won't actually think much about the situation.

He'll just go back to Gombe and resume work. With the kids. Or not.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by biggy26: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
topboss:

Den he will be the one cheating.
Lol... but he sounds more disciplined than that. And remember he stay in another state.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
chronique:

As a man, when a lady cheats on you with someone in your class or higher than you in class, it wouldn't hurt you as much as when she cheats on you with someone way below your level. Na that one de pain pass. You'd start wondering what she saw in that low class guy to make her open leg for him.

If you tie your self worth to the actions of your loose wife or galfriend.

Never tie your self wort and self esteem to another human being. Never!

If somebody bleeps my wife it automatically means she was never my wife, fullstop.

Alaye, pls go and develop your own mind. Never tie your happiness to the actions or demeanour of any woman!!!!

A woman can open her legs to any man for 1million different reason most of which have nothing to do with the husband.

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Bleep the bible
At your own peril.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by chronique(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

If you tie your self worth to the actions of your loose wife or galfriend.

Never tie your self wort and self esteem to another human being. Never!

If somebody bleeps my wife it automatically means she was never my wife, fullstop.

Alaye, pls go and develop your own mind. Never tie your happiness to the actions or demeanour of any woman!!!!

A woman can open her legs to any man for 1million different reason most of which have nothing to do with the husband.

It has nothing to do with the self worth of the man or how confident he is. It's just a normal thing that would happen to anybody. If your wife who you have shown so much love and emotions to, is caught fucking a meat seller, you won't be able to wrap your head around why it had to be someone as low as a meat seller. If you caught her with someone up there, it might motivate you to want to do well in life and you'd be thinking maybe it's because you don't have so much money. I'm just giving examples.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
chronique:

It has nothing to do with the self worth of the man or how confident he is. It's just a normal thing that would happen to anybody. If your wife who you have shown so much love and emotions to, is caught fucking a meat seller, you won't be able to wrap your head around why it had to be someone as low as a meat seller. If you caught her with someone up there, it might motivate you to want to do well in life and you'd be thinking maybe it's because you don't have so much money. I'm just giving examples.

You have personal issues jare! Abeg .....

Go and change your mindset ....or kill yourself because 1 human being decides to ffck another. One day you will understand women.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
mechanics:
At your own peril.

You are African. Ignorant wretched people. Do you even know the idiots who wrote the thing you call bible? Stupid African people angry
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by faithfull18(f): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Petyprincess
Ishilove
Catchfirez
faithfull18

I am fine. I fell sick that's why I was away. Thanks for y'all concerned.

I don't trust anything with a vagina.
See what this wife did?
Alright, you are welcome. You are yet to finish your story on your thread though.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by sosospence(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
obembet:

Like SARS
Customs,Immigration,NDLEA,Navy,Airforce etc
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by chronique(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You have personal issues jare! Abeg .....

Go and change your mindset ....or kill yourself because 1 human being decides to ffck another. One day you will understand women.

You're pretty slow upstairs. Kindly fvck off my mentions dude. Have a nice evening by the way. Peace.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are African. Ignorant wretched people. Do you even know the idiots who wrote the thing you call bible? Stupid African people angry
They were inspired men of God, I pray you will know the truth one day.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
mechanics:
They were inspired men of God, I pray you will know the truth one day.

Mad useless people of Africa, Kai na so oyinbo ffck our mind reach? Come to London and let me show you the so called "men inspired by God". Look I leave you to it ....afterall ignorance is bliss!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by MusaChukwudi: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
chronique:

You're pretty slow upstairs. Kindly fvck off my mentions dude. Have a nice evening by the way. Peace.

Na una type dey kill women. A woman who simply fulfil the simple law of nature - to ffck the man they are attracted to, who is able to convince them. Whether the man is a billionaire or a danfo driver makes no difference.

Give me ya wife's phone details if you dare. I will start fucking her within 5 weeks. Oya try me.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Mad useless people of Africa, Kai na so oyinbo ffck our mind reach? Come to London and let me show you the so called "men inspired by God". Look I leave you to it ....afterall ignorance is bliss!
I don't need to come to London, I believe in the Bible for life.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Tmb78(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2020
obembet:

According to my dad, all obembe are one. All are from ilesha osun state. though we base in Lagos
Well,the Obembe that I know is the one from Ayedun Ekiti.He is the famous Dr Obembe,the owner of Christus Hospital at Ife Rd,Ibadan.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Sexyliciousbri: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
He should forgive and learn to love her again
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Digbick: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Always satisfy them? Have you ever done any serious work or project in your life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.