Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (93352 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by sosospence(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
obembet:
I can't marry bankers, they don't have time for family. Though the woman mess up sha.
What of a uniform personnel?
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by hammerU: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
This generation will break every record.

This is the Sodom and Gomorrah age.

Even the number of Divorce in Abuja shock government.

See headline, Nigeria which way?
Nigerians lament over 4000 divorce applications in Abuja court
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigerians-lament-over-4000-divorce-applications-in-Abuja-court-344689
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Fantazy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
The ones I really pity most in this hullabaloo are the children. They are the ones that will probably suffer the consequences of the carelessness of their parents.
Now, the father may never take the wife back, the mother may probably not even have time for the children again, that is, if she didn't even die in the process of the abortion due to the turbulence she has created for herself.

That is what happens when two elephants fights (the ground suffers).
What a pity!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please is your wife the person we all thought? You can tell me on this dead thread i promise to keep it a secret
Who did u think is she? I think she monitors every post I make.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fantazy:

The ones I really pity most in this hullabaloo are the children. They are the ones that will probably suffer the consequences of the carelessness of their parents.
Now, the father may never take the wife back, the mother may probably not even have time for the children again, that is, if she didn't even die in the process of the abortion due to the turbulence she has created for herself.

That is what happens when two elephants fights (the ground suffers).
What a pity!
How is it the man's fault? 0r u want d man to take her back?
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by djon78(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
toffyz:
Reasons why men should keep off from ladies that are sex freaks....you might be enjoying the sex escapades now, but it has a lethal effect on the long run!

It's not about sex freaks. The man wasn't touching the wife for a long time.
And the poor woman was tempted.
This is a very strong one.

In fact the man caused it. Even the Bible in 1 Corinthians 7 admonished couples not to defraud each other sexual intimacy for long.

If the woman is remorseful, there is a place of forgiveness for her from the husband. Yes it's painful, but forgiving a remorseful woman can go a long way in healing that home.
There has been a case like this, the man after some pain forgave the wife, even accepted the pregnancy. The healing it brought to that home was heavenly.

After all they brought to Jesus a woman caught in the very act of adultery. The Lord never condemned the woman.

It's a forgivable offense from a remorseful woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Petyprincess(f): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Who did u think is she? I think she monitors every post I make.
Okay how can you tell me without her knowing? I promise to keep shut!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Okay how can you tell me without her knowing? I promise to keep shut!
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Petyprincess(f): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by shineeye1: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cruel-betrayal/

When you enjoy forbidden flesh, when you have finished the meat , you must get ready to also enjoy the bashing from the bared bones...
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
djon78:

It's not about sex freaks. The man wasn't touching the wife for a long time.
And the poor woman was tempted.
This is a very strong one.

In fact the man caused it. Even the Bible in 1 Corinthians 7 admonished couples not to defraud each other sexual intimacy for long.

If the woman is remorseful, there is a place of forgiveness for her from the husband. Yes it's painful, but forgiving a remorseful woman can go a long way in healing that home.
There has been a case like this, the man after some pain forgave the wife, even accepted the pregnancy. The healing it brought to that home was heavenly.

After all they brought to Jesus a woman caught in the very act of adultery. The Lord never condemned the woman.

It's a forgivable offense from a remorseful woman.
[/s]Stop defending a wh0re.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by hammerU: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s]Stop defending a wh0re.

No mind dem, dem go learn the hard way.

E get one man, that his wife, use remote to control, he beat his mum, fight his brother and sister.

After dat, she made friends for him, one use juju kill him, now dat one practically lives in his house.

I went to the School of G.

Anytime, i dey gallant. wink Anyhow she bring it am ready.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by xcelentattitude(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan o shocked

Papa God, abeg watch over your children o.

May I never devilishly indulge in such cry
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by delishpot: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nothing new under the sun na. Men impregnate house helps up and down yet the world asnt ended.

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by GreatResearcher: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

No mind dem, dem go learn the hard way.

E get one man, that his wife, use remote to control, he beat his mum, fight his brother and sister.

After dat, she made friends for him, one use juju kill him, now dat one practically lives in his house.

I went to the School of G.

Anytime, i dey gallant. wink Anyhow she bring it am ready.
Experience go teach them lesson.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by hammerU: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
delishpot:
Nothing new under the sun na. Men impregnate house helps up and down yet the world asnt ended.

Still no condemnation.

This na their best response so far.

Wat about the Sisters in Christ and Mother Theresa?
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Bear007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
According to badooo... Wonmaddo
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by delishpot: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

Still no condemnation.

This na their best response so far.

Wat about the Sisters in Christ and Mother Theresa?

Condemn what na? If it was a woman that left her home to go work in another town leaving her husband with house help, who later gets pregnant for the oga, will you guys not see reason with the man and blame his wife even if she was the major bread winner? Why should I use my pant as helmet cos a wife was the offender here? All the ones men are commiting, has the world stopped moving?

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by hammerU: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
delishpot:

Condemn what na? If it was a woman that left her home to go work in another town leaving her husband with house help, who later gets pregnant for the oga, will you guys not see reason with the man and blame his wife even if she was the major bread winner? Why should I use my pant as helmet cos a wife was the offender here? All the ones men are commiting, has the world stopped moving?

Naija women, i fear una but i know run.

I dey gidigbam for ground..
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by delishpot: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
hammerU:

Naija women, i fear una but i know run.

I dey gidigbam for ground..

At least, una Don dey know how e dey pain for body when una do am to una wives. See how heartbreaking cheating is? That is what women have been forced to accept as normal in their marriages.
The man should go and pray, he should not let Satan tear his home. After all, it rains everywhere.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by hammerU: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
delishpot:

At least, una Don dey know how e dey pain for body when una do am to una wives. See how heartbreaking cheating is? That is what women have been forced to accept as normal in their marriages.
The man should go and pray, he should not let Satan tear his home. After all, it rains everywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Wronggee(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Konji real father grin grin
Hhansome:
Konji na bastard.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by shineeye1: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Soon, men of this evil generation will start questioning the rationale and sense of going through hell to pay the bride price of one of their slayqueens , labelling them proudly by their father's name to signify private reservation and usage. Only for any passerby tom, dick or harry to hammer her at will for whatever flimsy reason! Are girls of this generation worth the prize? Of course, the men initiated and started this godless grievous fall from sanity and sanctity in the name of modern freedom.
Soon, baby mamas would be the world's preferred option as they have fallen short of original glory

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by shineeye1: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
delishpot:

You are misguided. The settings are never the same for woman as with man. There is no natural, moral, cultural or spiritual basis for comparison
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by golddare: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=86856468]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cruel-betrayal/
[/quote

Lead not your wife, husband or children into temptation .
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by delishpot: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
shineeye1:

You are misguided. The settings are never the same for woman as with man. There is no natural, moral, cultural or spiritual basis for comparison

Co's na you be God wey make human beings. Lol. If it Ai t natural, it would not happen. If it happens means it's natural. Cultural, spiritual etc are made by man. Priests are by tradition told to remain single and celebrate, nuns are told to remain chaste but that is tradition and beliefs, culture.

You are not spirit, you are not God so don't say anything about what you did not create. The only upperha d men have is that they are physically stronger than women. Plus they are more organised than women. Just as white man is using his early start to hold onto power behaving as if nature designed him to be superior to colored people. Anyhow, I wasn't comparing. If men can be tempted and fall, why is it a great shock of a woman is also tempted and falls! Is she not flesh and blood after all?

1 Like

Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by tenry(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Lie lie report. You can only get this information through participant observation. Or it's entirely false.
We refer to the journalists who fictionalized stories like this as idiotic children of journalism. Very irresponsible.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by gnss(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Create time for your wife ,Wife create time for your Husband .
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by pacespot(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nowadays, anything that brings a woman and man close to each other must surely result to something like this, gone are the days of self control. But this is not discounting the fact that most marriages these days are built on false premise or pretence so a small temptation will lead to disaster. People don't marry for love, they marry for interest.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by geewean(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
It's so pathetic.If the story is true all of them have their share of the blame but the woman's own was the largest.The man should be humble enough to accept his wrong.A woman is not a stick.While at gombe at least twice a month he should come home to service madam
Even if madam had told the man her problem the man would have reacted negatively.Me ohhh na the man I blame place.But at this point he has the right to divorce her.But if he does not address his problem where work is important than family he will end up marrying a professional who would be serviced by his friends without him knowing.
As for the teacher God has forgiven you but you won't escape the consequence.One motor park guy go enter your wife Jerusalem.
Re: Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children by Iceberg3: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
There's a big connection with this story, actors, infact there's something deeply coneheadedly structured about this story!!!
Lzaa immhotep look at this very well biko
angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.