Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? (675 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2020
How creative can men be these days in terms going past the kneeling to doing something crazy but romantic?I've heared of guys putting ring inside a cake during dinner, proposing under water,setting up fake scenerio& then proposing. How do u intend yours?
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by JasonScoolari: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2020
When will ladies be creative as well to come up with a fascinating and mind-blowing proposal?

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2020
All these 'stone age' men should reserve their views. This is 2020 not 1955.

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Sometimes I feel like I'm from a different planet because I don't like big, showy gestures. I'd probably go into cardiac arrest if someone proposed in a public place. I think it's sweeter & more meaningful when done privately. Whether a guy is on his knees or not, it also doesn't matter to me just as long as the proposal is sincere & he has good intentions. I don't want a circus with a clown holding a ring.

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by atheistandproud(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When will ladies be creative as well to come up with a fascinating and mind-blowing proposal?

And one human being was saying what do men contribute to the lives of women yesterday, when women expect the man to do everything even attention sef, we must pay.

Maybe one day, just like women are refusing to cook or do chores, men should stop doing the heavy lifting around the house, or changing light bulbs and electric wiring, stop proposing, stop doing security at night while she's soundly sleeping etc.

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by JasonScoolari: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

And one human being was saying what do men contribute to the lives of women yesterday, when women expect the man to do everything even attention sef, we must pay.

Maybe one day, just like women are refusing to cook or do chores, men should stop doing the heavy lifting around the house, or changing light bulbs and electric wiring, stop proposing, stop doing security at night while she's soundly sleeping etc.
Oniovò, I really don't blame some of these women,

We have so many weaklings parading themselves as men in this generation...

I was having a conversation with one of my colleague recently and the dude opened up to me that whenever his wife gets angry, she won't even lift a pin from the floor.... And her anger can last for 2wks.

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Probably sit in the car and tell her to open the glove compartment.. She'll find the ring there and probably look at me in shock and I'll just be like; "yeah yeah yeah tongue, you saw right"..

A lot of things people find exciting are just too irrelevant to me.. Afterall, some people proposed in airplanes, some on Mount Everest, some on Mars and many are divorced today..

Like I said, it's irrelevant.

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
KiidaACE:
Probably sit in the car and tell her to open the glove compartment.. She'll find the ring there and probably look at me with shock and I'll just be like; "yeah yeah yeah tongue, you saw right"..

A lot of things people find exciting are just too irrelevant to me.. Afterall, some people proposed in airplanes, some on Mount Everest, some in Mars and many are divorced today..

Awwwww, that's actually a very nice concept. Too cute. But would you actually put it on her finger though?
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Abinab(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
On the bed
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by cRobo: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Where are feminist when you need them

Why propose when they can actually proposed also

I won't say a word
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Awwwww, that's actually a very nice concept. Too cute. But would you actually put it on her finger though?
Lol.. Depends..
To be honest, i'd expect her to put it on herself, but if she wants me to, i won't deny her that..

Certainly not going on my knees though..

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2020
KiidaACE:
Lol.. Depends..
To be honest, i'd expect her to put it on herself, but if she wants me to, i won't deny her that..

Certainly not going on my knees though..

@bolded, no way lol. That's the koko now, as you guys call it grin You have to put it on her finger to be significant. Your energies should intermingle, so she'd never feel like taking it off because you put it there. It'd be easier to toss it out the window or not recognize its importance if she wore it by herself, think about it.

What's your issue with going down on one knee?
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by atheistandproud(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Oniovò, I really don't blame some of these women,

We have so many weaklings parading themselves as men in this generation...

I was having a conversation with one of my colleague recently and the dude opened up to me that whenever his wife gets angry, she won't even lift a pin from the floor.... And her anger can last for 2wks.

I taya
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by atheistandproud(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2020
cRobo:
Where are feminist when you need them

Why propose when they can actually proposed also

I won't say a word

Them don run. We don't have real feminists in Nigeria jare.

Feminist that needs a man to propose and pay her brideprice, is that feminist? Audio feminists every where.

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Tonyspecial(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Well as for me, she'll be the one to propose to me cuz she can't do without me
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, no way lol. That's the koko now, as you guys call it grin You have to put it on her finger to be significant. Your energies should intermingle, so she'd never feel like taking it off because you put it there. It'd be easier to toss it out the window or not recognize its importance if she wore it by herself, think about it.
smileyI get the feeling most wouldn't care though.. They'd just drop it down their finger without fuss..
grin if she ever tosses it out the window, i'm biting her lip off for sure..

What's your issue with going down on one knee?
It's also not relevant..
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
KiidaACE:
smileyI get the feeling most wouldn't care though.. They'd just drop it down their finger without fuss..
grin if she ever tosses it out the window, i'm biting her lip off for sure..
It's also not relevant..

LMFAO.

Ok, I get you.
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by calmbabadee(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes I feel like I'm from a different planet because I don't like big, showy gestures. I'd probably go into cardiac arrest if someone proposed in a public place. I think it's sweeter & more meaningful when done privately. Whether a guy is on his knees or not, it also doesn't matter to me just as long as the proposal is sincere & he has good intentions. I don't want a circus with a clown holding a ring.

Ma'am, Can we get started already. We are from the same planet I think

Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by Naomila: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
While we're in bed, in each others arms, telling stories, laughing,enjoying each others presence...Then he pops the question. Is there a better moment than that. I do think of proposing to my man though. It'll be fun
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by konkocious(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
KiidaACE:
Probably sit in the car and tell her to open the glove compartment.. She'll find the ring there and probably look at me in shock and I'll just be like; "yeah yeah yeah tongue, you saw right"..

A lot of things people find exciting are just too irrelevant to me.. Afterall, some people proposed in airplanes, some on Mount Everest, some on Mars and many are divorced today..

Love dis ur concept ...definitely going to borrow it
Re: Men,how Do You Intend To Propose To Your Fiance'? by akaahs(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
I did mine last week. I make sure she is at her place of work since I have a spare key to her room. I just drop the ring on a nicely decorated stool with a caption WILL YOU MARRY ME!!! I left the room only to return in the evening with the ring on her finger. Na so me and my friends celebrate that evening where I have arranged ooo.

Marry / Exercises You Can Do To Improve Stamina In The Bedroom / Men & Women Interpret Sexual Performance Differently