Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Need Held Asap!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Held Asap!!! (345 Views)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Held Asap!!! by SaintXto(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Ok guys please. I need y'all to tell me if am being over reacting.

So, yesterday ah was with ma gf though at their place. Her mom wasn't around and wasn't gon come back till today (her mum knows me and ah do go see her even when she's (her mum's around))

So, we were actually having a lovely time together though not until someone bounced in at around 7pm(without even knocking on the door) and it was a guy. After he came in, we'd shook hands and afterwards, he sat on the couch but that's after he touched her kinda. Then he started requesting for ah food sort of and acting lousy. He'd asked of her(ma gf) bro and her mum too. It'd kinda made it look like he's really close to em(ma gf's family) so ma gf said to him that there's no food and he laughed about it asking for water in replacement. So he was like(if ma gf bro was around, he could've eaten something) and he laughed tho and left.

After he left, ma gf told me that he's her exx.
Saying that even before they dated, he was already close to her family.

But ah wasn't cool with it uptil now though.
Asked herr what if ah wasn't with her at that point what would have happen? Ah mean like.... Him coming around @such time like he knew you'd be home alone.

Couple with the fact that he didn't even knocked.
Like for real?

Ah got pissed and left though she tried holding me back... Saying that they're no longer together (that's true tho) that besides, the guy do behave that way most times. That I shouldn't go already (started crying).

But I got her off me and I left.

Reasons?
He came in the night.
No one was @home.
Would it have been just normal talk?
Your exx?
What if ah wasn't with her?

She has been calling ever since but nahhh..... Ah ain't picking em.
(She just couldn't answer me when I asked her this: would ya act cool if I was the one doing that?
Would ya be cool if I keep ma exes close? She kept mute.)

Just wanna know what y'all think.
Thanks!
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Very scary ex though.
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by Perfecttouchade: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2020
My guy talk true..the konji don hold and suddenly the guy just made ur konji disappear as he came in the wrong time..back to ur question, believe ur bae and just watch with one eye open..sometimes once a deybe will always ... cheesy
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by BarrSly: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Forget it.. that guy still dy f’ck your b!tch no be say go com... she didn’t introduce you to him as her bf she didn’t say anything about u, u were just there like a dummy hahah guy just dy Bleep that bitch dy go wen u tire u dump her ass no add emotions odawise na u go cry las las
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2020
What’s with the yah and ah word? Are you typing from Yankee? angry
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Which kind written english be this?
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by Froshloaded: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Mad oo
I will just tel you to SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: I Need Held Asap!!! by JAOS(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
no worry soon your eyes go clear grin

(1) (Reply)

Online Begging In Nigeria Is A Pandemic Worse Than Corona Virus / Do You Think You Know Yourself ! Play This Game And Find Out / Why Davido Called Mercy Johnson " Wicked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.