Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) (374 Views)

Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) by atheistandproud(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2020
The first Google hit definition defines nagging as

(Of a person) constantly harassing someone to do something. "a nagging person".

Or

persistently painful or worrying.
"a nagging pain"

If you have lived with a woman (from your mom and sisters, to girlfriend and wives) before, you'll know that they cannot go a day without nagging you about something. Anything. From the way you comb your own hair to the way you handle cutlery to the way you dress.

I have been reading articles about male domination of females but in my day to day activities, it is women who are obsessed with control and one of the tools is nagging. That pressing need to talk you to death till you conform to their required standards.

Funnily enough, men either drop or raise the window blinds, our ladies will want you to arrange and position it in a certain manner. When we cook, we're not particularly about how we cut onions, but I have learnt about rings and dicing etc. They'll nag about where the children will attend school, where to rent an apartment, what car to buy? An overwhelmingly majority of women nag (from outright to low key, some are silent moody "nags"wink.

If women are not control freaks, why then do they nag?

NB: There are men who do nag but they're rare.
Re: Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) by Froshloaded: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2020
They nag because they are naggers grin
Simple!
Re: Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Some will nag u until you become bald headed.
Re: Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) by JasonScoolari: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2020
A clear example of a chronic "nagger" is our very own Aisha Buhari.... She has "nagged" baba lifeless to the point where the man handed power over to President Abba Kyari.

Women are "Special" creatures tho.... We need their nagging sometimes.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nagging (why Do Women Nag?) by atheistandproud(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Some will nag u until you become bald headed.

They all do it. It's all about control. Bending you to their command. Yet we keep hearing about patriarchy. I don't even know what patriarchy means aside the dictionary definition.

(1) (Reply)

Do Love Exist? I Have Never Been Loved / 30k Worth Of Crypto Currency For Two Sweet Female each / Omar09 Im Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.