Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (9035 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Mywd: 12:30am On May 02, 2020
A Quarrel was said to have ensued between a young Lady and her Boyfriend. While the Boy was about leaving, the Lady did not give up but decided to continue harassing her Boyfriend from the second floor of a building

While harassing her Boyfriend who had come down and is about to get going, the quarrel was still possessing this Lady as she was lost in the convo and tried to swing her Body while holding the Railings in order for her Head to go down enough to be more audible to her Boyfriend.

Then she mistakenly swung herself too much as she lost balance and fell on her Head from the second floor of the Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyfTjPefoGc

Girls why?

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by ikh777: 12:32am On May 02, 2020
This is because she was not properly informed about relationship and love... THAT NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR...... NO ONE.

Even JESUS chose to die because he had assurance that he would come back.... just 33 years on earth, after seeing how human nature can be, he was almost changing his mind.... I SAY IT AGAIN, NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by PureGoldh(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2020
ikh777:
This is because she was not properly informed about relationship and love... THAT NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR...... NO ONE.

Even JESUS chose to die because he had assurance that he would come back.... just 33 years on earth, after seeing how human nature can be, he was almost changing his mind.... I SAY IT AGAIN, NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR.

Increase the Volume my brother

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Humanoid01(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2020
Damn damn damn!
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Barney001: 12:44am On May 02, 2020
Damn

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:55am On May 02, 2020
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT AN ADULT MADE HER DECISION, SO WHO ARE WE NOT TO RESPECT THAT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 1:12am On May 02, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what parents do these days other than popping out children and giving them FOOD.

A person with all sense of self love, self worth and value imbedded in him or her will never seek to have it from another.

May her soul Rest in Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Tenaj: 1:25am On May 02, 2020
RIP miss

Some heartbreaks can be very traumatic though...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by chisani(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2020
Emotions over logics. Her parents failed in their duty. Time for guidance and counseling institutions to rise to the challenge and help in minimizing suicide rate.
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by maya007: 2:20am On May 02, 2020
She didnt jump...watch the video well n listen to the narration,they had an argument and she was still talking to her man n shouting at the balcony while he drove off she tripped of n fell in the process of still trying to argue with him from where she was

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by seandurse(m): 2:32am On May 02, 2020
She must have over listened to Sam smith_to die for severally and misinterpreted it. Anyways, RIP.
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Randy100: 5:07am On May 02, 2020
Nature has a way of removing stupid people from earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by cassidy1996(m): 5:52am On May 02, 2020
bad guy
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by verifiablefacts: 5:53am On May 02, 2020
maya007:
She didnt jump...watch the video well n listen to the narration,they had an argument and she was still talking to her man n shouting at the balcony while he drove off she tripped of n fell in the process of still trying to argue with him from where she was
where you see 'jump' for the story?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by scoundrel(f): 5:55am On May 02, 2020
The Coronavirus has claimed another one. R.I.P. to her.
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by elderbros(m): 6:03am On May 02, 2020
Good it was caught on camera. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 02, 2020
ikh777:

excuse me? You say Jeeus does not know the human nature?

John 2:24
But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,

John 2:25
And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by ikh777: 6:16am On May 02, 2020
solite3:
excuse me? You say Jeeus does not know the human nature?

John 2:24
But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,

John 2:25
And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

Did you drop out from BIBLE SCHOOL?

see that verse 24? it means more than what you know.... HE DID NOT COMMIT HIMSELF TO THEM.... does that not show you why he did not want to commit himself to die for them... READ MY COMMENT WELL BEFORE YOU JAM TALK.

STOP JUMPING. I clearly said it.... but you are adding what I never said and quoting me. Oga be careful o.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Zombiekiller010: 6:16am On May 02, 2020
If a lady that nags doesn't kill you, she will kill herself

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Pious101: 6:52am On May 02, 2020
Thank God say video dey other wise dem for say d man na push am down. Irrespective of this police would still detain this innocent man in d name of carrying out investigation. Make our leg no put us for trouble o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 02, 2020
Because of a boyfriend? she doesn't know Christ. If not, she'll have known better.

What can somebody possibly do to make you take your life? I don't get it. Like seriously, if someone changes towards you, the worst you can do is cry, which is not even necessary cos its like a total waste of energy that could be exerted into other better things. And not going to the extent of killing yourself. Life is sweet o. Especially in Christ. Can't kill myself because of a man you'll soon forget you were once all over him.

My ladies out there, please do not kill yourself because of a man. Embrace Christ today. He's the best lover you can ever have and in due time, he'll connect you to the right man.

Life in Christ is so sweet and secured.

Shalom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2020
Hmmmmm!!! Oga ooooo
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Roon9(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2020
2020! Nawa o
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 02, 2020
Nagging to her own death.. i wonder what her last thoughts were as she descended to her end undecided
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Kingrexyl(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Because of a boyfriend? she doesn't know Christ. If not, she'll have known better.

What can somebody possibly do to make you take your life? I don't get it. Like seriously, if someone changes towards you, the worst you can do is cry, which is not even necessary cos its like a total waste of energy that could be exerted into other better things. And not going to the extent of killing yourself. Life is sweet o. Especially in Christ. Can't kill myself because of a man you'll soon forget you were once all over him.

My ladies out there, please do not kill yourself because of a man. Embrace Christ today. He's the best lover you can ever have and in due time, he'll connect you to the right man.

Life in Christ is so sweet and secured.

Shalom.
Don't kill yourself because of man, but you yourself can't stop thinking about a good dick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2020
ikh777:

it wasn't actually because of humans that he asked if it is possible for him not to die. he already know how bad we are even before coming to Earth.

the human flesh was created with a yearning to live forever while the heart has eternity in it. that is why a man never plan or hope for his death.

that humanness in Jesus was what made him to not want to die
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Aystarz: 8:03am On May 02, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
If a lady that nags doesn't kill you, she will kill herself

Emotional torture/abuse is their stock-in-trade when it comes to dealing with men. But the media wants everyone to believe that physical abuse is the only kind of abuse out there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 02, 2020
What is that foolish boy talking about?
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by terrezo2002(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2020
She is indeed possessed. I wonder what was making her nag like that. This kind will send a man to his early grave.

Proverbs 25:24 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by PlaysNigeria: 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Some of those babes that will use nagging to knock you out. grin

They'll keep nagging on trivia issues
Shay oo ti ri result.
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by wiseone28: 8:41am On May 02, 2020
Who am i to comment
Re: Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) by PlaysNigeria: 8:42am On May 02, 2020
Ariza:
Sometimes I wonder what parents do these days other than popping out children and giving them FOOD.

A person with all sense of self love, self worth and value imbedded in him or her will never seek to have it from another.

May her soul Rest in Peace.

This is the best comment I've seen on nairaland so far!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo) / Funny Facebook Posts And Comments / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.