Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer (63949 Views)

Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance / Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer by autchies(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Osidazz19:

Marrying a girl is better than molesting boys like your prophet did before he was hanged for pedophalia.

All the Popes have been proven to be pedophiles also. There are more child molesters in the Christianity than all other religions combined.
I wonder where they learn this act of sleeping with small boys came from. May be they learn it from Jesus. Go figure.
Muhammad was a rapist and pedophilie.
Imams a child molesters and also gay. They believe in rituals
Re: Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer by Osidazz19: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
autchies:

Muhammad was a rapist and pedophilie.
Imams a child molesters and also gay. They believe in rituals

Ranting of another delusional brainwashed retar@ded Xtian IPIG terrorist monkey.

I'm busy, try and find a useless low life low IQ monkey like you to argue with.
Aba baby factory product of a shithole olosho mother.

FVCK off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.