Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen (8566 Views)

I don fvck for this life sha / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by thefamousnaija9: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Popular facebook sensation by name Nikki fefe posted on a group on Facebook (yabaleftOnline Ward)

She posted on her facebook page saying;

Actually I dropped my contact for a reasonable hookup and not manageable hookup, for those of u sending me a massage like let’s hookup i will pay � u 50k mbok am not a 50k type only the 50k alone is not up to my TP please lowlife guys go for they levels and stop disturbing me or u go out there and make more money if u really wash my tight and sugaring plate. I f**k for thousands and millions and not for hundred be warned �”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-fvck-for-thousands-and-millions-and-not-for-hundreds-be-warned-as-facebook-slay-queen-reveals.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by healthserve(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Na so. You fit no wetin to do with 100k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by jawalis(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2020
I blame those paying these bitch. See filtered pictures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by TheSourcerer: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:
I blame those paying these bitch. See filtered pictures
lol
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by godofuck231: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2020
she looks like a malnourished African chicken, who's paying millions for the laps of an African chicken

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by godofuck231: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2020
taking pics in an uncompleted house, the walls are unpainted, bird even build nest above the wall lamp, ..................... come who post this rubish here sef?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
godofuck231:
she looks like malnourished African chicken, who's paying millions for the laps of an African chicken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by franchasng: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
godofuck231:
she looks like malnourished African chicken, who's paying millions for the laps of an African chicken
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by itsme01: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
cool

who pays millions to shag a lady with this kind of cheap weavon, small breast and just normal face... ritualist I guess

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by rexchazy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
With her low budget clothes that is Less than 1500 in Idumota

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Harry00(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
From Facebook to opera news
From opera news to nairaland
Bloggers
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Kiliwiii: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

who pays millions to shag a lady with this kind of cheap weavon, small breast and just normal face... ritualist I guess

[/s]
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Liposure: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wit the way girls are misbehavin dis days. am scared of havin a female child
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Olumighty123(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Someone might as well be using her pictures, but then again, it could be her! I know a girl whose picture was copied and they clowned her account, now fb won't let her in her account and she can't seem to sign up another account either, they automatically lock her out on the sight of her name or picture, funny but true.
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Westernlove: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
godofuck231:
taking pics in an uncompleted house, the walls are unpainted, bird even build nest above the wall lamp, .....................Come who post this rubish here sef?

Aswear that's the person I have Issues with not the mgbeke lol.....I need to use a 6 mouth koboko ladened with alligator pepper on him to reset his brain to default lol...

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by rex444(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
God abeg no let our daughters see this kain things for this life

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by ruggedtimi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
who d*y f*ck this one ( if is actually her picture) for 3k? shocked
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Na guys dey cause all this wahala

2 Likes

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
After sxx, any man that gives this girl more than a bottle of malt has to be a ritualist. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Octopusssy(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
J111333:
After sxx, any man that gives this girl more than a bottle of malt has to be a ritualist. undecided
Any man that gives a girl a bottle of malt after sex deserves to have is his deek permanently soft.

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Octopusssy(f): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
thefamousnaija9:
Popular facebook sensation by name Nikki fefe posted on a group on Facebook (yabaleftOnline Ward)

She posted on her facebook page saying;

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-fvck-for-thousands-and-millions-and-not-for-hundreds-be-warned-as-facebook-slay-queen-reveals.html

Lala4
Why are you calling the mods to post this rubbish to the front page? You're a dumb blogger.
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Octopusssy:

Any man that gives a girl a bottle of malt after sex deserves to have is his deek permanently soft.
Me that give a bottle of coke, I no suppose get deek by now be that. grin
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by arukwe123(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abeg is 50k not thousands
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by crackhouse(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Na wa oo. Is she ok?
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Octopusssy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
J111333:
Me that give a bottle of coke, I no suppose get deek by now be that. grin
It means you have a trashy taste in women.
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Octopusssy:

It means you have a trashy taste in women.
What's the difference between you and my bread seller girlfriend?
What do you have that she doesn't have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Octopusssy(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
J111333:
What's the difference between you and my bread seller girlfriend?
What do you have that she doesn't have?
No wonder, she drinks coke with her bread. That's the only thing you have to offer- coke.

As for what I have, well, let's start with 'class', something you should strive for in your _fuck-lationships.

Class.
Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Octopusssy:

No wonder, she drinks coke with her bread. That's the only thing you have to offer- coke.

As for what I have, well, let's start with 'class', something you should strive for in your _fuck-lationships.

Class.
Class na how much for naira?

Have you asked yourself why men who are married to ladies with "class" often cheat on them with ladies without "class"?

Men look beyond class, milady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen by Octopusssy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
J111333:
Class na how much for naira?

Have you asked yourself why men who are married to ladies with "class" often cheat on them with ladies without "class"?

Men look beyond class, milady.
O yeah? They look beyond class because classy women intimidate them. They want to explore and taste what a trashy, or let's say classless woman tastes likes. Can you have in-depth conversations with your bread selling girlfriend? Can you run business decisions by her? Can you confide your family challenges to her?

Nope. You have a main chick who stimulates you in every aspect, then a breadselling, coke drinking chick who you use as a cum bucket.

There's more to life beyond animal sex, oga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / Friends With Benefits: Am I Playing With Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.