Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

I don fvck for this life sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don fvck for this life sha (7243 Views)

If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
So just recently I came across an ex post on IG showcasing her marriage pictures and husband and I just felt bad for the dude, despicable things me and his woman did in the past I doubt she will ever go that length with him, the ways we fvcked and gallons of jizz she swallowed. Truly what you don't know can't kill you.
I wish them the best of luck.

But mehnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by jogsman01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
At least,no be konji dey kill you....

Nonsense
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by CrownLands(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Let bye-gones, be bye gone. Let her enjoy her marriage. You can't eat your cake and have it.

10 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by CrownOfClay724: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
You're jealous she didn't end up with you?

Despicable shiit you both did together and you're feeling for the dude

Come on!
You should feel for yourself, I think

23 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jealousy won kill you grin

12 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Xenry: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
LoL.
By God's grace, na only virgin I go marry.
I no wan settle with another man's leftover.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by DSC7: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
In as much the man is not complaining step aside dude,,,

After all the shitss you both did she later got married while you are here still single and lamenting.

11 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Mryacks: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Has nothing to do with him...
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Kronikuz: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
the ways we fvcked and gallons of jizz she swallowed.

This cry
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by headbasher96(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
let by gones be bygones resentments get old

nicklauz vampire diaries
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Greattestman: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Are you doubting if she can fvck her husband the way she fvcked you? or you are doubting she can swallow her husband's fluid?

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Demigod22: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
LoL, you never can tell the kind of lady you will end up with too. Do you know the level of fvck and swallow she has been before meeting you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
How is it jealousy?
We broke off mutually and that was eons ago, I even forgot such person existed not until I saw the post. I have no intentions to spill any tea to the husband either,I mean who does that.

I may or may not get married, I'm indifferent about it. If I do get married though I could care less about my partner bodies or sexcapades. I am no damn saint.

Like Pete Rock this post was just me reminiscing

6 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Authoreety: 4:45am On Aug 18, 2022
They are all in the past
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Stargurl20(f): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2022
God no be men
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Halogenabdul(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Omoh!!!
I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Freelane33(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:
So just recently I came across an ex post on IG showcasing her marriage pictures and husband and I just felt bad for the dude, despicable things me and his woman did in the past I doubt she will ever go that length with him, the ways we fvcked and gallons of jizz she swallowed. Truly what you don't know can't kill you.
I wish them the best of luck.

But mehnnnnnnn
Life is a journey
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by SenecaTheYonger: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Swallowing cum in this century? You never do anything na. What will you say about people that their girl lick their anus, bleeped their anus and she sucked their shiit-covered penis? Pee’d on her, etc? What you did is vanilla stuff. It’s equivalent to sucking dvck

3 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Webleysup: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Don't wish upon others what you don't want them to do to you
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by nooboody: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
ok.

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by zed7: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is worth creating a thread for? It shows that you're still a boy and the girl realized she needs to be with a man, which is exact hat she did.
You should be sorry for yourself and not the husband.
Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
zed7:
This is worth creating a thread for? It shows that you're still a boy and the girl realized she needs to be with a man, which is exact hat she did.
You should be sorry for yourself and not the husband.

Lol

K

3 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:
I wish them the best of luck.But mehnnnnnnn
What makes you think she hasn't already gone even further than she did with you with this new man she is marrying? You sure say no be jealousy dey do you, and not guilty conscience wey you dey claim? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
As long as you didn't infect her with any infections and the man doesn't know about it, there is no need to feel guilty. Why? Someone is currently doing or have done worse to the woman you'll marry or your female cousin or even your elder/younger sister (if you have).

To make it worse, as the world grows older, things get worse morally. This means by the time you're ready to have children, the world would've been more contaminated than it currently is and that means your daughter will do worse behind your back. She may even eat sh!t and bang a dog raw, not in Dubai, but here in Nigeria or another country.

So, don't feel guilty. It's a circle of fifth.

14 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:
How is it jealousy?
We broke off mutually and that was eons ago, I even forgot such person existed not until I saw the post. I have no intentions to spill any tea to the husband either,I mean who does that.

I may or may not get married, I'm indifferent about it. If I do get married though I could care less about my partner bodies or sexcapades. I am no damn saint.

Like Pete Rock this post was just me reminiscing

I'm happy she didn't end up with you. your mentality and maturity is nothing to write home about and she f**ked you too boy. it was your body she used to pleased herself as well, sucked your carrot, drained your sperm and left it dried then moved on with her life to marry a mature and better man than you.

obviously all you had to offer was a dried up diiik in the relationship. she's moved on to start her family. i wonder why you think you fu***ked her and she didn't fu***k you too?

stay there and be fooling yourself writing nonsense post. dem drink your sperm dry still throw you for street.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

I'm happy she didn't end up with you. your mentality and maturity is nothing to write home about and she f**ked you too boy. it was your body she used to pleased herself as well, sucked your carrot, drained your sperm and left it dried then moved on with her life to marry a mature and better man than you.

obviously all you had to offer was a dried up diiik in the relationship. she's moved on to start her family. i wonder why you think you fu***ked her and she didn't fu***k you too?

stay there and be fooling yourself writing nonsense post. dem drink your sperm dry still throw you for street.

Abi,we fvck ourselves to stupor. She's definitely on my top 10 list of broads I enjoyed banging, I'm glad someone still married her she will carry on tradition. See pain for your post sorry say I triggered something from your past. You sef go marry you hear, just believe.

13 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What makes you think she hasn't already gone even further than she did with you with this new man she is marrying? You sure say no be jealousy dey do you, and not guilty conscience wey you dey claim? undecided

How is it jealousy abeg, abi una dey see something where I no see nii? Una go just dey read things upside down dey rage for nothing. Abi you get sister when marry recently?

3 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

Abi,we fvck ourselves to stupor. She's definitely on my top 10 list of broads I enjoyed banging, I'm glad someone still married her she will carry on tradition. See pain for your post sorry say I triggered something from your past. You sef go marry you hear, just believe.

lol. see this empty vessel that they have left behind to be reused by the next female feels he has something to trigger a past.

mumu monkey. nothing to show in life apart from a dickk with long history of being used and thrown around like a trash. over used empty vessel wants to shamed an ex who has moved on to a better future.

no go find better thing to do. you feel cos you have one mumu dickk you are invisible, she fu*cked you mumu, go and cry.

5 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
iLegendd:
As long as you didn't infect her with any infections and the man doesn't know about it, there is no need to feel guilty. Why? Someone is currently doing or have done worse to the woman you'll marry or your female cousin or even your elder/younger sister (if you have).

To make it worse, as the world grows older, things get worse morally. This means by the time you're ready to have children, the world would've been more contaminated than it currently is and that means your daughter will do worse behind your back. She may even ear sh!t, not in Dubai, but here in Nigeria or another country.

So, don't feel guilty. It's a circle of fifth.

I could care less who fvcks my siblings or my mother, everyone got their lives to live. As long as my kids are of age they can indulge in things of the world as they please," IF I DO DECIDE TO HAVE KIDS" life is good over here. My dick is clean and very functional, I eat good, drink good and smoke good, yeah and I dey fcvk pieces.

3 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Konjiboii: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

lol. see this empty vessel that they have left behind to be reused by the next female feels he has something to trigger a past.

mumu monkey. nothing to show in life apart from a dickk with long history of being used and thrown around like a trash. over used empty vessel wants to shamed an ex who has moved on to a better future.

no go find better thing to do. you feel cos you have one mumu dickk you are invisible, she fu*cked you mumu, go and cry.

Lol you are pained for real, I'm concerned about you. Better don't drive in this state before you go kpai like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: I don fvck for this life sha by Ginaz(f): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:

I could care less who fvcks my siblings or my mother, everyone got their lives to live. As long as my kids are of age they can indulge in things of the world as they please," IF I DO DECIDE TO HAVE KIDS" life is good over here. My dick is clean and very functional, I eat good, drink good and smoke good, yeah and I dey fcvk pieces.

suddenly he cares less. mumu man. but you cared so more to shame your ex over mutual sex pleasures you both enjoyed.

she's still on her own minding her business o, the empty vessel is suffocating with ego, trying to demean and discredit her cos they both had sex. it's obvious he derive pleasure from demeaning his sex partners like he's a god of some sort. he has nothing else na... lol. nothing good in life so his dickkk takes the low job of giving some worth to his life. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / What Do U Hate About Yourself And Would Like To Change If U Have The Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.