Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,491 members, 7,823,154 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? (1428 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by ABLEGUY24(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good day family! I have one girl am dating and I have come to love her so much but i have one thing trying to limit me which is she is an asthmatic patient .

she was even telling me to live her since she is an asthmatic patient and i might not be able to deal with it and I asked if i leave her is it not someone else that will marry her she was like maybe by the right partner will come

I can attest that she have come to love me so much too just like I do.

advice : is it wise to marry her and what are the implications
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Hhansome(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
It is wise to.
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by healthserve(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
There's nothing wrong with marrying an asthmatic patient. I know many of such women on one one basis in a marriage. Negative imaginations blows things out of proportion.

If the demon screaming run for your life cause she's asthmatic think its as deadly as feared then she wouldn't have made it to adulthood

Its just psychological noise. PM I'll tecah you all you have to in emergencies you have nothing to worry about. Make your love grow more than your worries
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
You don't love her as much as you claim you do if you have to dribble with the decision to marry her. It's asthma, it's not like she's walking around dragging a shìt bag/colostomy bag...even those ones marry. Geez.
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Oyiboman69: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Na you wear the shoe
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:
You don't love her as much as you claim you do if you have to dribble with the decision to marry her. It's asthma, it's not like she's walking around dragging a shìt bag/colostomy bag...even those ones marry. Geez.
Can you marry a man with GERD?
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckBots:

Can you marry a man with GERD?

What's that?
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What's that?
Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckBots:

Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease

I just looked it up, it sounds disgusting. I can't. Ewww.
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I just looked it up, it sounds disgusting. I can't. Ewww.
Yet you ask another human being to marry a girl that has disease too
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Symorne(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Why not?
What matters most is your contribution to the management of the ailment.

Anyways, love supersedes.
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckBots:

Yet you ask another human being to marry a girl that has disease too

How does asthma even come close to someone possibly spewing bile & faeces all over the place? I've been around people with asthma & they seem pretty functional.
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by kestolove95(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nothing wrong with it, but stay away from rough sex nd she must not squirt or cum during sex if not d asthma go catch her
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Naomila: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
yeah.. she's a human too

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by Makavelli25: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
No big deal But never sad ever smiley do doggy :p
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by ABLEGUY24(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=healthserve post=86864195]There's nothing wrong with marrying an asthmatic patient. I know many of such women on one one basis in a marriage. Negative imaginations blows things out of proportion.

If the demon screaming run for your life cause she's asthmatic think its as deadly as feared then she wouldn't have made it to adulthood

Its just psychological noise. PM I'll tecah you all you have to in emergencies you have nothing to worry about. Make your love grow more than your worries[ ]

thanks so much I don't even know how to PM I would have loves to
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by healthserve(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=ABLEGUY24 post=86865798][/quote]

Drop your email. Lets take it up from there
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by ABLEGUY24(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=ABLEGUY24 post=86865798][/quote]

Thanks so much dear I need the tips
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by ABLEGUY24(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I do love her I just want t to take safety precautions and to know the implications maybe its something I can deal with maybe not
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by ABLEGUY24(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Nothing wrong with it, but stay away from rough sex nd she must not squirt or cum during sex if not d asthma go catch her

can you shade more light on this? Thanks
Re: Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient? by totosucker(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
I have dated an asthmatic patient in the past. We had a great relationship while it lasted. There is nothing much there, just make sure her inhaler is always at hand, in case of emergency crises. The sex was great too. We had all manner of sex positions and it was good. If you love her, go ahead and marry her.

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating / No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.