Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How True Is This,romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This,romancelanders (1804 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This,romancelanders by Hisduchess(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by lightangel65i(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2020
Balls are not an object of beauty, besides women love sagging balls flabbing their faces.

Boobs.on the other hand are objects of beauty and fallen ones(RIP) are just disgusting, no.offence.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Davash222(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
A saggy-ball has no effect on the kpekus.

-Herbert Sçhrone 1954

9 Likes

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sundrus: 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy see how handsome those balls dey...this op wan shake table oo. OP if u get mind, sample ur bwess, use am compare those handsome balls.
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by lightangel65i(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy cheesy see how handsome those balls dey

Asin very nice set, every girl would love it, compared to sagging boobs

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2020
Hisduchess:
grin grin grin
My only comment here is appreciating your hairdo. I like it when ladies make their hair naturally than wearing wigs which they change like wrapper...keep it up girl...you're beautiful
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2020
see as the thing be like nama nama own cheesy

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by MedicH: 9:51pm On May 24, 2020
The difference between the two pictures is body temperature.

When the body temperature is higher than normal, the scrotal sac pulls back a little, sort of sag, to prevent the body temperature from harming the sperm cells in the testicles and also keep the environment suitable for spermatogenesis.

When it gets very cold, the sac pulls up closer to the body to get some heat enough to keep those sperm cells alive and the environment suitable for spermatgenesis.

This qualifies as the most stupid post i read today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 9:55pm On May 24, 2020
MedicH:

When the body temperature is higher than normal, the scrotal sac pulls back a little, sort of sag, to prevent the body temperature from harming the sperm cells in the testicles and also keep the environment suitable for spermatogenesis.

When it gets very cold, the sac pulls up closer to the body to get some heat enough to keep those sperm cells alive and the environment suitable for spermatgenesis.

No man below 50 has a sac that looks like that fallen one up there. That's nature so stop using nonsense temperature guide to support a fallacy. If you're below 50 and your sac looks like that, you need help cause your condition is abnormal

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Oluromantic: 9:58pm On May 24, 2020
Even if it's fallen, it's in a hidden place unlike breasts that are up
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Davash222(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No man below 50 has a sac that looks like that fallen one up there. That's nature so stop using nonsense temperature guide to support a fallacy. If you're below 50 and your sac looks like that, you need help cause your condition is abnormal
How did you know all these
Maybe you studied Evolution of sac.
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by stormborn28(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
Hisduchess:
grin grin grin
chai!!!! This girl, you go dey Fvck well well oooooo for having a close observation of the akpa
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

How did you know all these
Maybe you studied Evolution of sac.

Does your sac look like that? Better get an appointment and have that treated cheesy

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by stormborn28(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

hmmmm... You dey nack well well walahi... You have a good observation of the akpa
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Davash222(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does your sac look like that? Better get an appointment and have that treated cheesy
No baby, I've got a sexy sac. My sac alone can give you maximum orgasm, trust me.
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

No baby, I've got a sexy sac. My sac alone can give you maximum orgasm, trust me.

Until I see a doctor's report declaring your sac hale and harty, na long pole I go dey use for all of una for this forum, starting with you tongue
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Twoclans(f): 10:23pm On May 24, 2020
I am out of here meeennn

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Davash222(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

na long pole I go dey use for all of una for this forum, starting with you tongue
Oh, thanks for starting with me. I appreciate. Lol

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Until I see a doctor's report declaring your sac hale and harty, na long pole I go dey use for all of una for this forum, starting with you tongue
Bia nwata nwanyi a...What is going on with you and ball sacs everywhere I read biko? undecided
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Vyzz: 10:29pm On May 24, 2020
Ọmo if u see my sac eeeeeh Heyi
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Vyzz: 10:29pm On May 24, 2020
Ọmo if u see my sac eeeeeh Heyi
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:30pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Bia nwata nwanyi a...What is going on with you and ball sacs everywhere I read biko? undecided

grin grin grin

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were stalking me. However if you must know, check the sections I'm most active in and the topics they post there and you'll have your answer.
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by moscow406(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
A man's scrotal sac's rigidity and flexibility is subject totemperature change, it's a normal phenomenon.

But then when a ladies suspesnsory ligament has failed due too much pressing/pressure or age or physiological change, olympus has fallen and may not rise again. Unless by surgery

A man's scrotal sac may sag, but boobs at a very young age, I won't judge.
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by varnaija(f): 10:32pm On May 24, 2020
Anyone with a father figure won't post that as the op

1 Like

Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were stalking me. However if you must know, check the sections I'm most active in and the topics they post there and you'll have your answer.
Ofcourse I'm stalking you Belle. Remember I told you to go and sin no more cos I'll be watching you shocked grin
Just making sure you're not relapsing back to your trouble maker mood cheesy
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Ofcourse I'm stalking you Belle. Remember I told you to go and sin no more cos I'll be watching you shocked grin
Just making sure you're not relapsing back to your trouble maker mood cheesy

Me? Relapse? Never! Trouble maker is like my whole make-up. I find it hard to function if I haven't caused trouble in a day cheesy
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Me? Relapse? Never! Trouble maker is like my whole make-up. I find it hard to function if I haven't caused trouble in a day cheesy
grin grin grin You na character sha. What part of east are you at?
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

grin grin grin You na character sha. What part of east are you at?

shocked shocked

Wait, this one you're asking, are you having a rethink on the date? Oh my! I think I'm hyperventilating. I should warn you though, that I'm broke now, so the date will be postponed to when I hammer. Whenever that is...

Where do I stay? Hmmm. Do you know the capital of 'light of the nation'?
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

shocked shocked

Wait, this one you're asking, are you having a rethink on the date? Oh my! I think I'm hyperventilating. I should warn you though, that I'm broke now, so the date will be postponed to when I hammer. Whenever that is...

Where do I stay? Hmmm. Do you know the capital of 'light of the nation'?
Lol... Are you a student?
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Sixfeetbelle: 10:52pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Lol... Are you a student?

Nah. Definitely done with my first degree. I'm in-between jobs at the moment.

What about you?
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by psyco: 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
MedicH:

See their heads like coco yam
Re: How True Is This,romancelanders by Prymestrr(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Nah. Definitely done with my first degree. I'm in-between jobs at the moment.

What about you?
Hustled for for 2years in the commercial capital of the 'light of the nation' wink before moving to the 'center of excellence' cheesy on the job full time now and on masters study projects as well.
Are you impressed so far? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo / I Have a Gum-body Girlfriend, Does It Mean She Loves Me? / As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.