Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

“The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife (2432 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by gistembassy123: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Enchanting and radiant actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington is celebrating her birthday today, and her husband, Banky W has penned down a loving note to her. SleekGist reports.

Banky Wellington,shared a cute photo of Adesua and gushed over  the beauty of her heart, which according to him is the only thing that is more beautiful than her face.....

"The only thing in this entire world that is more beautiful than her face, is her heart. Happy birthday to my best friend, my sunshine and my lady... the love of my life, my Queen and my destiny @adesuaetomi.
May God bless and protect you. May His favour and grace continually surround you, and may He fulfill His purpose in your life. May He grant the desires of your heart, and keep you in perfect peace. May this be your best year thus far, and may the rest of your years be the best of your years in Jesus name. Love you Scatter. Love you forever." He wrote.
See more photos here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/the-only-thing-more-beautiful-than-her-face-is-her-heart-banky-w-gushes-over-wife-on-her-birthday/

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by GreatResearcher: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Let her give birth age is telling on her

3 Likes

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by Hhansome(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Happy birthday Adesua.
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by StephenBB(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Will you keep kwayet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by cassidy1996(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Happy birthday! pretty

1 Like

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Won ti de!

StephenBB:

Will you keep kwayet

Lol. But in this part of the world it's unfortunately the truth. undecided
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by Sexyliciousbri: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Happy birthday Mrs banky
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by Amstupid(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
So, children is not beautiful abi

Empty drum

1 Like

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by esthy86(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
A belated birthday to her

epitome of beauty
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by Netanya(f): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nice
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by Naomila: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
She looks like someone with a good heart

1 Like

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by lytech1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
you are not God.
and i wont be suprise if u are in her shoe.

The lord will answer her prayer this yr IJN

1 Like

Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by irunoko(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Amstupid:
So, children is not beautiful abi

Empty drum
he's not a lousy village boy like you.hes enlightened and knows better.when they're ready they'll have children,it's not you that will give them timetable on when to have children.gbeborun oshi
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by NobleAngell(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Adesua actually looks like someone with a very sweet personality.
Re: “The Only Thing More Beautiful Than Her Face, Is Her Heart'' - Banky W To Wife by GreatResearcher: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
lytech1:

you are not God.
and i wont be suprise if u are in her shoe.

The lord will answer her prayer this yr IJN
let's just raise a middle finger up in jesus ass

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX / Nollywood Actor Akinola Akano Married His Long Time Girlfriend / ”you And Who?” -dorathy Replies Stingy Women Association, Rejects Their Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.