Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Seven Coping Strategies When Your Spouse Is Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Coping Strategies When Your Spouse Is Away (284 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / 'Leaders Of Tomorrow' - Female Students Twerks In Class While Teacher Is Away / How My Uncles Rapes Me When My Mother Is Away – 13-year -old Girl Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Coping Strategies When Your Spouse Is Away by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
When John Anifowose (not real name), a 30-year-old engineer in an oil and gas servicing company in Lekki, Lagos, was promoted after six years of working at the company, he and his wife, a 26-year-old chef in the city, were extremely happy. It was a moment they had long expected and it came when they looked forward to having their first child, two years after their wedding.

“The salary upgrade and other benefits that came with the promotion were going to be helpful a lot as we expected the baby. This was in June 2017,” John told our correspondent.
More @ https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/02/22/seven-coping-strategies-when-your-spouse-is-away/

(1) (Reply)

Correcting Each Other With Love / How To Make Cash With Your Android Devices / Angry Wife Confronts Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.