Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. (26218 Views)

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Animegirl(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair or a guarantee of happiness or a secured future.

Singleness also has its own benefits while it lasts, but some ladies would rather remain in an abusive relationship or courtship just because they believe they are running out of time and that age is no longer on their side.

Ladies approaching their late 20s and reaching 30 or even 40 think that it should not be heard that they do not have a boyfriend or suitor. Come on, ladies, don't be deceived by any man that you're getting old without children. There are kids out there who want a mother; you can adopt and still live a happy life. Don't be deceived that your beauty will fade away once you clock a certain age, these are lies!

Getting married is not a guarantee you will make it to heaven; we are all going to die, and we won't possibly remember our families we left here on earth.

In fact, there are opportunities for you to engage in, such as further studies, volunteering in social activities that are beneficial to other people, among others. You get to make connections without limiting yourself.

In fact, why most men want you to marry so quickly is because they are scared of the woman you shall become without them.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry, but don't be pressured by what people say. As you achieve a level of success without a man, you will realize how much you don't need a man to be happy. Please, ladies, live your life for you.

My humble submission kiss

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by TemplarLandry: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
smiley
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by jaeyking(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Men crossing age 30 and not owning a house and car is not the end of the world

435 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Alchemy528: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Life is ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Men crossing age 30 and not owning a house and car is not the end of the world
Lol everybody with unnecessary pressure grin grin cheesy grin

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2023
I wonder what's the big deal about age30 for women
Well I should be done having my kids before that age sha.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Dshocker(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Animegirl:
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair or a guarantee of happiness or a secured future.

Singleness also has its own benefits while it lasts, but some ladies would rather remain in an abusive relationship or courtship just because they believe they are running out of time and that age is no longer on their side.

Ladies approaching their late 20s and reaching 30 or even 40 think that it should not be heard that they do not have a boyfriend or suitor. Come on, ladies, don't be deceived by any man that you're getting old without children. There are kids out there who want a mother; you can adopt and still live a happy life. Don't be deceived that your beauty will fade away once you clock a certain age, these are lies!

Getting married is not a guarantee you will make it to heaven; we are all going to die, and we won't possibly remember our families we left here on earth.

In fact, there are opportunities for you to engage in, such as further studies, volunteering in social activities that are beneficial to other people, among others. You get to make connections without limiting yourself.

In fact, why most men want you to marry so quickly is because they are scared of the woman you shall become without them.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry, but don't be pressured by what people say. As you achieve a level of success without a man, you will realize how much you don't need a man to be happy. Please, ladies, live your life for you.

My humble submission kiss

It is not a do or die affair, but you took your time to create one, trying and forcing people to disbelief reality.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Animegirl(f): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dshocker:

It is not a do or die affair, but you took your time to create one, trying and forcing people to disbelief reality.

It's your own reality not mine.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Dshocker(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Animegirl:

It's your own reality not mine.

If you finish deceiving yourself, the reality is; No woman will be happy at a certain age having not been married.

Seems pressure is coming on you.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by InfinityFabric: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
It is the end of the world. Old Madam selling her fellow old madam Copium Extra 5000.
Na 4th or 10th wife u go do las las.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Animegirl(f): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dshocker:

If you finish deceiving yourself, the reality is; No woman will be happy at a certain age having not been married.

Seems pressure is coming on you.

Pressure detector grin.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by MuMuOnBail: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Na wa ooo

The way I ride my above 30 years old side chicks eeh. You will hate me if you are a lady.

Sometime I Pity their future husbands if they eventually find one unlucky chief.

I leave this ladies with a mark & title to remember called 'Empress Reservior Kpekus' (E.R.K1).

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Fahvvy: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
No one is saying marriage is a do or die affair undecided... No one is saying that marriage is compulsory or that marriage is a criteria to success, nahhh undecided...

A woman can stay unmarried for the rest of her life and still be successful...

However, IF A WOMAN DESIRES TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS, then it is in her best interest to do so before she gets to 30 undecided...

Cause...
At 30, your SMV is lower, meaning that the number of men you can attract reduces drastically (less men to choose from) undecided...

At that age most of your eggs are gone and complications surrounding pregnancy starts to climb undecided...

At that age your body count is prolly competing with your age, & the number of breakfast you've eaten is prolly through the roof - both of which is a turn off for most men undecided...

In summary...
If you don't want to marry ever, then that's fine, listen to the OP (it's a great advice in my opinion), but if you desire marriage discard the OP's opinion as you would used tissue undecided...

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Evestar200(f): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
You people pressure yourself too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Dshocker(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Pressure detector grin.

I don tell you wetin i tell you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dey play....

You won't be here typing trash if your daddy didn't play with your mummy or your mother decided to take your trashy ideas.

Spits

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nairaland guys have carried the thread on head like agege bread grin

The gender that doesn't benefits from marriage seems to be the one trying to convince and bully the other gender into marriage.

I tire for Nairaland guys grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by LUAN(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
S
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by izonborn098(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reality don dey dawn on this one small small...
Married women hardly comment or create thread on nairaland.... It is well...
Madam no too stress urself, it is not ur fault...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Stop decieving yourself, because you can't get a partner. I don't understand why some of you women like to decieve themselves. Reality is reality.face the reality the way it is, stop consoling yourself with mere words while drowning emotionally.

How can you say, it's not mandatory a woman gets married, Are you mentally alright.

Who would take care of you, when you get old and can't walk properly.

Who would inherit what you've worked for. All your life. You guys should stop decieving yourselves because things are not working right for you.

This is just like saying, a man that can't provide for his family or doesn't have a job, and would be like, it's fine. I can't provide, it's fine i can get a job, its not mandatory i get a job, since i can't. Instead of him to continue search and hustling till he gets one.and can provide.

Stop decieving yourselves, so you don't comit suicide, when you get to 50.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by fikayormi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yes it isn’t . Just that your options diminishes when you’re clocking that age , me personally if you’re older than 26 I no fit reason you for marriage unless you get better money wey I go chop for the deal , I no enjoy you in your youth when everything is tight and firm , I no enjoy your money , Wetin I come gain ? For this one life wey I come

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Help us tell them oo, many of them mount serious pressure because they are clocking 30

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Obierika(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
This topic again?!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by victory36(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's 2023, I don't know why people not just women are still so worried about marriage in a world where you can be what you want to be despite your gender. People should rather direct that energy to achieving their personal dreams rather than hinging your happiness and fulfillment on another individual who might even turn out to be the worst person you'll ever meet.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by BItt: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Humans are not meant to be lonely, if you have no intention to be lonely and depressed at your old age, it's best you get married.

And it's best you get married while still young but since life has no definite path, if you can't get married at an age lower than 30, just make sure you work and have money, men will come

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by DND069: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
BItt:
Humans are not meant to be lonely, if you have no intention to be lonely and depressed at your old age, it's best you get married.

And it's best you get married while still young and but since life has no definite path, if you can't get married at an age lower than 30, just make sure you work and have money, men will come

The last part is funny: have money and men will come 😅. This world is too competitive.

Adulthood is a trap!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Nextt: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Nextt: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
fikayormi:
Yes it isn’t . Just that your options diminishes when you’re clocking that age , me personally if you’re older than 26 I no fit reason you for marriage unless you get better money wey I go chop for the deal , I no enjoy you in your youth when everything is tight and firm , I no enjoy your money , Wetin I come gain ? For this one life wey I come

Your preference and no one is killing you for it. Let ladies have their preference with peace even if it means not committing themselves to marriage. Marriage is not for everybody - cold turkey.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Illegal1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo The way I ride my above 30 years old side chicks eeh. You will hate me if you are a lady. Sometime I Pity their future husbands if they eventually find one unlucky chief. I leave this ladies with a mark & title to remember called 'Empress Reservior Kpekus' (E.R.K1).

omoh........names don't lie.

dis ur name really fit u.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by Illegal1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dshocker:

I don tell you wetin i tell you.
omoh........na u really shock her.
Re: Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. by zed7: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
This generation would rather make excuses rather than address the issues.

Being 30 and above without being married would give anyone who desires marriage some concern, either make or female. No need for consolations. Go out more, join social groups, make yourself attractive, don't act desperate, get something doing, change bad habits etc.

People should adopt lifestyle changes instead of consoling themselves in public and weeping in secret.

All the team big and beautiful proponents are gradually finding ways to lose weight and flaunting their new figure all over social media. They once told us that fat is fabulous, after adopting lifestyle changes, they don't allow us rest with their new look pictures.

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.