Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (87570 Views)

Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Moikiitos: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Can we use anointing oil? grin

Palm oil grin!
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by sylve11: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Amstupid:
When their punany is made wit elephant cement grin

grin grin cool
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by sylve11: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2020
mostcerebral:
Same applies to having MouthAction as well as unprotected sexual intercourse.
My advice to everyone is to never have unprotected or MouthAction with someone who u re not married to. Forget girlfriend and boyfriend.
More than 98% of unmarried men cheat and more than 95% of unmarried women cheat.

Hmmm cool
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by sylve11: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2020
idonhammer:
That's why I always go for big ass, I don't have time for any woman below 30 years. The older ,the better.

Hmm cool
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by ekwerendi(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2020
globalresource:
grin

Ask buhari

He has been using saliva to rape nigeria

Very funny reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Olumighty123(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
But can we use engine oil?

Brake oil seem better
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Liposure: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2020
Niggers in da house, tell me. Based on your experience, how does d pussy juice taste?
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by sylve11: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Dpundict:
It is disgusting to use saliva on a lady's vagina. How can you claim to love someone and use such a thing on her when you know that saliva smells bad especially of those people who barely brush their teeth and tongue. When some people sneeze you can't even be in the room because of the smell of their saliva. Some people don't even floss let alone change of toothbrush as they are supposed to do maximum 90 days of use of the brush. Some have mouth odour so strong it hurts to be around them. Some people's mouth draws with the saliva as if they have just finished eating fresh okro. Etc. Yuck!!!

I feel like throwing up.... embarassed cool
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by sylve11: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2020
MurphyTheory99:
The fact is that most men don't know how to please a woman.
Most 9ja men thinks it about having big rod. Some don't even know a woman is supposed to cum.

It always better getting her to orgasm before penetration, such that no matter how big your stuff is
you can slide in with perfection, and enjoy each other to the fullest. You can also give her head if she is neat down there.

Head ko, Edwin ni. tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by adecz: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Palm oyel may be better!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by HitSong: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Mishael42019:
Rubbish .

My ministry stands on no sex before marriage

Since this generation have refused to abstain from immorality many will end up in hell

Repent because there’s no repentance in grave

Accept Jesus Christ now as your lord and personal Saviour no other religion can lead you to heaven but to hell Jesus is the only way
[/s]
Shut up
Out of more than 3000 religions, it should be Christianity just because a story (Bible) says so?
Head dey pain you...
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Liposure: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2020
MurphyTheory99:
The fact is that most men don't know how to please a woman.
Most 9ja men thinks it about having big rod. Some don't even know a woman is supposed to cum.

It always better getting her to orgasm before penetration, such that no matter how big your stuff is
you can slide in with perfection, and enjoy each other to the fullest. You can also give her head if she is neat down there.
i luv girls wit d ability 2 cum. Squirt n gush. Make my bed wet

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Chibuchris: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Very soon they would give reasons why we should not breath again
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by HitSong: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Eating pussssy is one good way of making that woman come back to you for sex as long as she’s clean .
Lol
Did you say as long as she's clean? How senseless...

No sexually active woman can ever be clean... No amount of washing can ever make them clean... To cut the story short, whenever you put that stupid mouth in their vaginas, you are literally sucking and eaten old sperms from other fuckērs because, no amount of washing can clean a sperm of for more than 3 to 5 days. That's why a rapist's identity can be identified...
THERE'S NOTHING SIGNIFYING IN SUCKING/LICKING A WOMAN'S VAGINAS! YOU ARE ONLY BRINGING CURSES TO YOUR GENERATION...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2020
cococandy:
So you’re trying to tell these men to stop eating our pucci? angry
Happy birthday.

Nobody can stop a man from eating your pucci, atleast not your very own, i have a feeling it's golden cheesy

Anyways happy birthday
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Mrjonah(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2020
idonhammer:
That's why I always go for big ass, I don't have time for any woman below 30 years. The older ,the better.

you're funny

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by rowland545(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Sadteen:

Why did you end the relationship
I don't even know self...but I guess am not just feeling her anymore and she disturbs alot ....always calling
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by slickbak(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
Rubbish .

Since this generation have refused to abstain from immorality many will end up in hell

Accept Jesus Christ now as your lord and personal Saviour no other religion can lead you to heaven but to hell Jesus is the only way
General Overseer of the way to Heaven. You better live a quality life and stop trying to inductrinate ppl into further confusion. We've not made a better place for one another here -good humanity, love and compassion- and you're talking of building castles in the sky.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by slickbak(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2020
idonhammer:
sure boii grin cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by ogene144(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Eating pussssy is one good way of making that woman come back to you for sex as long as she’s clean .
My wife like this,what can I do to make her during sucking of her pussy I want to go like two rounds but once I do one round my dick wil fall she is an expert in sex.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by galantjoe(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

But it has been the best and cheapest lubricant until date yet nothing has happened - All these local researchers sef sad

This local researcher would come to internet to spur nonsense without full and intensive research. Very soon they will say that hiv can be transmitted via saliva.

From ages, saliva is best lubricant and saliva does not carry disease as the doc alleged
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by pacespot(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Even purging out saliva is disgusting to me, it is a result of two partners that don't gel but forcing sex on each other. If you cannot get your partner wet, then you don't deserve having sex with her. It is like having sex with a man without erection.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Caseless: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2020
mostcerebral:
Same applies to having MouthAction as well as unprotected sexual intercourse.
My advice to everyone is to never have unprotected or MouthAction with someone who u re not married to. Forget girlfriend and boyfriend.
More than 98% of unmarried men cheat and more than 95% of unmarried women cheat.
I heard someone say he knows someone who goes to brothels to give ashawo head.

Inside life
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by cococandy(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Hehe. Thanks though
Brodapounds:
Happy birthday.

Nobody can stop a man from eating your pucci, atleast not your very own, i have a feeling it's golden cheesy

Anyways happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Brainboxfid(f): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
Rubbish .

God bless you
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Brainboxfid:
God bless you
amen and you too
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Youngpo413: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Kylekent59:

That's you. Not all men reason the same.

Some men brains act first, while others joysticks/dicks act first.
I wonder o,KY JELLY is just N700 in any pharmacy.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Youngpo413: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Water-based lubricant is the best, it doesn't leave you messy and oily at all grin grin
Name one...
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Youngpo413: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Albert0011:
ur pix is bomb.
The boôbs rather,be sincere for once.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Youngpo413: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
nkemdi89:
My boyfriend will not listen, I have told him that we should using saliva.
He is still a boy.....change him to husband,perhaps he will listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / 91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / #NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.