Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (87557 Views)

Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Youngpo413: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
priscaoge:
I hate that rubbish. That’s my BIGGEST turn off!! I’m naturally endowed when it comes to dripping so I won’t even give you a room for that nonsense. It irritates me a lot angry angry

I remember when I broke up with my Ex because he keeps complaining that a Squirt a lot and he doesn’t understand why or rather he thinks I have a health Condition. I told him I can’t continue dating a guy that feels I’m not normal.
Kissed his behind goodbye and moved on.
He must have had a very thick dick...
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by priscaoge(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngpo413:
He must have had a very thick dick...

Your comment has no connection with what I wrote whatsoever. I wonder how you come up with that or what it has to do with me or my comment undecided undecided
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by dozzybreezy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
What about the pussy suck we dey give them?
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Youngpo413: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
priscaoge:

Your comment has no connection with what I wrote whatsoever. I wonder how you come up with that or what it has to do with me or my comment undecided undecided
K
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
k777:
Dr. Kolade J, the table you are shaking��
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Czartega(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Can we use anointing oil? grin

You want the place to turn to pillar of salt? grin
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by naijaguy123456(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Spend more time playing with her (forplay) Don’t rush to start and let her play with your coooock too, it will finally get up .
ogene144:

My wife like this,what can I do to make her during sucking of her pussy I want to go like two rounds but once I do one round my dick wil fall she is an expert in sex.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by rOsy247(f): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Very dirty practice.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by AsawanaDgreat: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will ask my lawyer tomorrow
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Sadteen: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
rowland545:
I don't even know self...but I guess am not just feeling her anymore and she disturbs alot ....always calling
This makes me wonder whether monogamy was invented to restrict men from being polygamous. The human brain was wired to be autonomous but men has resolved to put it under control
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Albert0011(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngpo413:
The boôbs rather,be sincere for once.
You are on point bro.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by byinks(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
This thread stinks of bad breath saliva
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Can we use anointing oil? grin
yes and you can also use okro/ogbono soup
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by rowland545(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sadteen:

This makes me wonder whether monogamy was invented to restrict men from being polygamous. The human brain was wired to be autonomous but men has resolved to put it under control
you've lost me....

But am not polygamous..... If am no longer feeling u there is no need pretending I won't pick your call
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Sadteen: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
rowland545:
you've lost me....

But am not polygamous..... If am no longer feeling u there is no need pretending I won't pick your call
Polygamous as in wanting to be with more than just one person for the rest of your life that explains why you lose interest in people and seek to go be with someone else. You can't tell me that since you started having feelings for women, you've only been attracted to one woman?
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Legendguru: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by rowland545(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sadteen:

Polygamous as in wanting to be with more than just one person for the rest of your life that explains why you lose interest in people and seek to go be with someone else. You can't tell me that since you started having feelings for women, you've only been attracted to one woman?
i get u now....

And u r right .....we all want to test as many as possible..... And I think the white men culture killed African ways ...we should be allowed to marry as many women as possible.... This one man one woman thing ain't working
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by afiaschwarzeneg: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Afiaschwarzeneg:
Rubbish .

My ministry stands on no sex before marriage

Since this generation have refused to abstain from immorality many will end up in hell

Repent because there’s no repentance in grave

Accept Jesus Christ now as your lord and personal Saviour no other religion can lead you to heaven but to hell Jesus is the only way
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
If the sex is protected, No problemo! if the sex is unprotected it wouldn't make no difference if saliva is used as lubricant or not. the fucker will still get Infected via the Vagina.

After fu cking nearly 150 women including married women, prostitutes and so called girlfriends i never encountered dryness obstacle.

This information is Useless.
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by ArcToyin(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
idonhammer:
That's why I always go for big ass, I don't have time for any woman below 30 years. The older ,the better.

You need Jesus
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
U use saliva to put it in first
Before it dries up she b wet
No time
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2020
cococandy:
Hehe. Thanks though
You are welcome.
As for the pucci eating something.

Just in case, just in case, just in case smiley

I'm available, since it looks like i will soon be a Seattle guy wink
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by cococandy(f): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Brodapounds:
You are welcome.
As for the pucci eating something.

Just in case, just in case, just in case smiley

I'm available, since it looks like i will soon be a Seattle guy wink

Lol. It’s already taken.

Congratulations though. Safe trip

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. It’s already taken.

Congratulations though. Safe trip
Thank you.

Well it's good to always have a young vibrant 25 years old engine as side kick.

I already accept my destiny, to be a Seattle side kick. cheesy

But when i finally get there, Eba and Nigeria food won't be hard again, i trust you. cheesy
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by cococandy(f): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Ah I see.

Submit your application and wait for my secretary to contact you.
Brodapounds:

Thank you.

Well it's good to always have a young vibrant 25 years old engine as side kick.

I already accept my destiny, to be a Seattle side kick. cheesy

But when i finally get there, Eba and Nigeria food won't be hard again, i trust you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Brolosho grin

gypsey:
If the sex is protected, No problemo! if the sex is unprotected it wouldn't make no difference if saliva is used as lubricant or not. the fucker will still get Infected via the Vagina.

After fu cking nearly 150 women including married women, prostitutes and so called girlfriends i never encountered dryness obstacle.

This information is Useless.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2020
cococandy:
Ah I see.

Submit your application and wait for my secretary to contact you.
Alright boss lady wink

I will do just that. wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2020
cococandy:
Brolosho grin

Thanks honey!! wink
Re: Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns by cococandy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
gypsey:
Thanks honey!! wink
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / 91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.