Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Breast Sucking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breast Sucking (7726 Views)

Advice On Breast Sucking Taste / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Sucking by PENIEL2018(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
The Woman's breasts are filled with hyper-sensitive nerve endings that get stimulated when touched, sucked or licked.

Men love to suck the breast just as women love their breast to be stimulated. But some men avoid a woman's breast as soon as she gets pregnant because they believe the breast milk is harmful to Adults.

BUT CAN AN ADULT ALSO TAKE BREAST MILK?....

YES...

Breast milk is quite beneficial for adults too... It increases an adult immunity as it does in children.

BENEFITS TO THE WOMAN:

1.. BALANCING HER CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM

It helps to balance the cardiovascular system. If a woman breast is sucked for a long period of time, it increases the heart beat rate of a woman to 110 beats per minute. It is a very good exercise for your heart health.

2. WANT A FIRMER FACE?

Then do not be reluctant for your hubby to suck your breast. It helps to move more than 30 female facial muscles; and improves blood flow in the skin.

3. HELPS HER REACH ORGASM:

If you are the type that don't feel or enjoy sex, encourage your hubby to suck your breast and play with your nipples. I bet, you will reach orgasm.

4. BOOSTS HER IMMUNE SYSTEM:

It is a natural remedy that stimulates the immune system resulting in the production of antibodies that can protect against viruses. This process is called 'CROSS IMMUNO-THERAPY'.

During breast sucking, the breath of a woman becomes faster more than 60 times per minute. INHALING AND EXHALING MORE OFTEN WILL HELP PREVENT A VARIETY OF diseases OF THE LUNGS.

5. PREVENTS CANCER OF THE BREAST

Study has shown that sucking and massaging a breast simultaneously and vigorously help to reduce chances of a breast lumps which can develop to cancer.. It helps in easy flow of hormones and prevent lumps in the breast.

BENEFITS TO THE MAN

Breast milk can tackle cancer. Men with cancer cells, digestive disorder and immune disorder are advised to drink several ounces of milk daily or weekly to ease the ravages of CHEMOTHERAPY.

Milk helps to booster his immune system and improve digestion.

WOMEN, IF YOU ARE A BREASTFEEDING MUM, WILLINGLY ALLOW YOUR BABY TO FEED FROM THE BREAST AS LONG AS THE BABY WANTS. AS YOU'RE BREASTFEEDING, MASSAGE THE BREAST TO PREVENT LUMPS ; SAME IF YOU ARE USING BREAST PUMP, MASSAGE AS YOU PUMP.

IF YOUR HUBBY LOVES TO SUCK BREAST, PLEASE ALLOW HIM TO SUCK YOUR BREAST TODAY AND ALWAYS. grin grin

ENCOURAGE YOUR BABY AND HUBBY TO SUCK YOUR BREAST. IT'S A WIN WIN THING FOR YOU.

Source: Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Breast Sucking by cRobo: 3:22am On Feb 23, 2020
I'm a virgin so I don't know what the OP is talking about

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Breast Sucking by snitchbitch: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2020
You can't give what you don't have, besides most naija women's breasts have fallen down like London bridge, flat boons plenty pass, when fxcking them all they will be doing is oscillating at high frequencies like a pendulum Bob, so where is the breasts for the guys to sxck?, also its after childbirth that the breasts have milk, before childbirth, it hardly contains any milk, but if you say its good for pressing, I can agree, I fondled one prostitut.es boob for brothel some times ago and I enjoyed it, it was succulent, experts even say that boobs are just for enticing men to sex, and that's all, most women even complain of chest pain after sex, some like Angelina jolie even cut it off and call it mastectomy or something

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breast Sucking by Petyprincess(f): 6:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Nairaland boobs lover over to you grin grin
Re: Breast Sucking by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm.. Shout out to the commentator Abi na commenter above me grin. I wunt kuku mention name

O jo ye ara wa

Back to thread, one thing in life that can kill me is nt a woman and one thing that can kill me is a lady's breast.. Mehn, my obsession for breast no be for this world but he get the kinda breast I like

E.g I like the breast of the lady above me, MZrapper own, Riele own. Mehn, their breast are so fresh and still active in service.. If I Dont take care, those ladies no fit kill me, na their breast go kee me grin
Re: Breast Sucking by BareFacedLies(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Are you ready to bring your breasts? grin
Re: Breast Sucking by MiVida(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2020
I love to Bleep short girls (easier to get too), so when I'm on missionary fucking n manhandling them, as a very tall n hefty guy, I can't reach down to suck their breasts cos they are too short... So it's a no no for me!
Re: Breast Sucking by femi4: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
yet to see any woman that ll reject such offer

1 Like

Re: Breast Sucking by Romeo3(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2020
I like how Nairaland girls avoided this thread. Awon hypocrites. cheesy You'll never see them admit that they enjoy their boobs sucked. Ndi holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Breast Sucking by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2020
cRobo:
I'm a virgin so I don't know what the OP is talking about

I won't say a word
.. you no go biology for school

Re: Breast Sucking by MickzyDonald: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
I guess u like to be sucked
Re: Breast Sucking by Harry00(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
I prefer cowbell
Re: Breast Sucking by mumumugu(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
ask her to put the milk in bottle so I drink it without sucking it
Re: Breast Sucking by BabbanBura(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2020
PENIEL2018:

The Woman's breasts are filled with hyper-sensitive nerve endings that get stimulated when touched, sucked or licked.

Men love to suck the breast just as women love their breast to be stimulated. But some men avoid a woman's breast as soon as she gets pregnant because they believe the breast milk is harmful to Adults.

BUT CAN AN ADULT ALSO TAKE BREAST MILK?....

YES...

Breast milk is quite beneficial for adults too... It increases an adult immunity as it does in children.

BENEFITS TO THE WOMAN:

1.. BALANCING HER CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM

It helps to balance the cardiovascular system. If a woman breast is sucked for a long period of time, it increases the heart beat rate of a woman to 110 beats per minute. It is a very good exercise for your heart health.

2. WANT A FIRMER FACE?

Then do not be reluctant for your hubby to suck your breast. It helps to move more than 30 female facial muscles; and improves blood flow in the skin.

3. HELPS HER REACH ORGASM:

If you are the type that don't feel or enjoy sex, encourage your hubby to suck your breast and play with your nipples. I bet, you will reach orgasm.

4. BOOSTS HER IMMUNE SYSTEM:

It is a natural remedy that stimulates the immune system resulting in the production of antibodies that can protect against viruses. This process is called 'CROSS IMMUNO-THERAPY'.

During breast sucking, the breath of a woman becomes faster more than 60 times per minute. INHALING AND EXHALING MORE OFTEN WILL HELP PREVENT A VARIETY OF diseases OF THE LUNGS.

5. PREVENTS CANCER OF THE BREAST

Study has shown that sucking and massaging a breast simultaneously and vigorously help to reduce chances of a breast lumps which can develop to cancer.. It helps in easy flow of hormones and prevent lumps in the breast.

BENEFITS TO THE MAN

Breast milk can tackle cancer. Men with cancer cells, digestive disorder and immune disorder are advised to drink several ounces of milk daily or weekly to ease the ravages of CHEMOTHERAPY.

Milk helps to booster his immune system and improve digestion.

WOMEN, IF YOU ARE A BREASTFEEDING MUM, WILLINGLY ALLOW YOUR BABY TO FEED FROM THE BREAST AS LONG AS THE BABY WANTS. AS YOU'RE BREASTFEEDING, MASSAGE THE BREAST TO PREVENT LUMPS ; SAME IF YOU ARE USING BREAST PUMP, MASSAGE AS YOU PUMP.

IF YOUR HUBBY LOVES TO SUCK BREAST, PLEASE ALLOW HIM TO SUCK YOUR BREAST TODAY AND ALWAYS. grin grin

ENCOURAGE YOUR BABY AND HUBBY TO SUCK YOUR BREAST. IT'S A WIN WIN THING FOR YOU.

Source: Facebook.

Now to suck bubees dey hungry me, who i go call out now

Babes, I wan suck abeg, any donors
Re: Breast Sucking by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Hmmm.. Shout out to the commentator Abi na commenter above me grin. I wunt kuku mention name

O jo ye ara wa

Back to thread, one thing in life that can kill me is nt a woman and one thing that can kill me is a lady's breast.. Mehn, my obsession for breast no be for this world but he get the kinda breast I like

E.g I like the breast of the lady above me, MZrapper own, Riele own. Mehn, their breast are so fresh and still active in service.. If I Dont take care, those ladies no fit kill me, na their breast go kee me grin
lesbian alert

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.