Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Advice On Breast Sucking Taste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Breast Sucking Taste (5654 Views)

Breast Sucking / Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Herodutus(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please I need your views and experiences on this. I have this girlfriend, each time I suck her nipples, there is this taste that comes out of it. The taste of an unhealthy onion or so. And after the sucking,the taste remains in my mouth for like 30 minutes before leaving. My girl enjoys this sucking, I enjoy it too but the taste is not too good. So I want to know if this is normal.
The girl is neat, and I know the taste is not from sweat. And I dont want to tell her about this so she doesn't get uncomfortable. Has anyone experienced this before? I need your advice ASAP ,thanks.
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by finalboss(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Luckygurl(f): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Does her breast bring out any form of liquid when pressed?
Or do you feel any fluid like stuff that might be the source of the lingering taste when you gently nibble on her nipple?
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by finalboss(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Distasteful
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by IamPlato(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
I Posted About My Book And In 3Hours I Hardly Had 30views... Somebody Posted About Sucking Breast And In Few Minutes over 100 views... SMH! What A Wonderful World!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by finalboss(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
I Posted About My Book And In 3Hours I Hardly Had 30views... Somebody Posted About Sucking Breast And In Few Minutes over 100 views... SMH! What A Wonderful World!
hmm, you need to work harder

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by MannieA(f): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:

hmm..sad tho
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Herodutus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Luckygurl:
Does her breast bring out any form of liquid when pressed?
Or do you feel any fluid like stuff that might be the source of the lingering taste when you gently nibble on her nipple?
on the contrary, I have specifically pressed the nipples,and there is no liquid what so ever. And I don't feel as though I take in any liquid while sucking it. My other girlfriend don't have such taste at all
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Luckygurl(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Herodutus:
on the contrary, I have specifically pressed the nipples,and there is no liquid what so ever. And I don't feel as though I take in any liquid while sucking it. My other girlfriend don't have such taste at all

Ohh!!
Since nothing comes out of it then it's definitely not what I think it could be.

Tell her though and if possible take her to a gynae to lay your complaints just to be sure she's on the safe side.
It's definitely not something she should be ashamed of since you've vouched her neatness.
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Herodutus:
Please I need your views and experiences on this. I have this girlfriend, each time I suck her nipples, there is this taste that comes out of it. The taste of an unhealthy onion or so. And after the sucking,the taste remains in my mouth for like 30 minutes before leaving. My girl enjoys this sucking, I enjoy it too but the taste is not too good. So I want to know if this is normal.
The girl is neat, and I know the taste is not from sweat. And I dont want to tell her about this so she doesn't get uncomfortable. Has anyone experienced this before? I need your advice ASAP ,thanks.

Please advice your girlfriend to see a doctor, it is associated with instability of the hormone. It's nothing to panic.
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by spookem(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
maybe she always apply love portion on her nipples or maybe other deadly jazz to keep you as her mugu. You are sucking your life away, bro!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
I have experienced this on several occasions
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by pacificman: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:

go and meet illegend to teach you..lol..he says he gets 60million views
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by IamPlato(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
pacificman:

what! shocked illegend show Me The Way
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by IamPlato(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
pacificman:

then How Many People come Remain For Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by pacificman: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
then How Many People come Remain For Nigeria

LOL
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by apholaryn: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
ooh ! na small tin, next time chew on the nipples like carrot instead ... no sucking

Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Eazie351(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tell her to suck it herself and tell u d taste. Lol. Onion korh o' lyon nii, alaye, better don't suck canc.... Joking tho
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by courna(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2018
spookem:
many she always apply love portion on her nipples or maybe other deadly jazz to keep you as mugu. You are sucking your life away, bro!!!

LOL...

You wicked sha
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Guys and bress matter no get rival
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by fr3do(m): 4:49am On Dec 09, 2018
U no suppose suck am with power like say u dey find milk, suck gently, that salty liquid won't come out
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Agp19(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Have experience it before, thou I was as clueless as you are then, but later found out she was after one. If u know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Possible Causes: Abortion, pregnancy, disease (infection)
lalasticlala
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Early pregnancy do cause it

As in symptoms of she don get belle
Re: Advice On Breast Sucking Taste by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2018
maybe its her milk u are tasting from her blenze

(1) (Reply)

Man With ‘alien Head’ Cries Out As He Can’t Find Love Due To His Condition(pics) / Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? / What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.