Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What is love without commitment??!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is love without commitment??!. (473 Views)

A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is love without commitment??!. by Starz825(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
As in I don't understand.
A female colleague of mine told me...she loves her man but can't guarantee her commitment towards her relationship with him ...
And I ask myself what's love without commitment??...

Pls nairalanders, let's hear your view.... what are the reasons why a lady wouldn't want Commitment even if she claims to love you??
Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Ladylite: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Starz825:
A female colleague of mine told me...she loves her man but can't guarantee her commitment towards her relationship with him ...

Pls nairalanders, let's hear your view.... what are the reasons why a lady wouldn't want Commitment even if she claims to love you??

Go and sleep, you didn't hear her well.

What is love without MONEY
Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Eberechi24(f): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Leave the girl alone. She is taking a red pill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Ekakamba: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Starz825:

We have so much in common
We argue all the time
You always say I'm wrong
I'm pretty sure I'm right
What's fun about commitment?
When we have our life to live

Yeah, we're just young dumb and broke
But we still got love to give...

grin tongue
Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Starz825(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Eberechi24:
Leave the girl alone. She is taking a red pill.
I thought as much too
Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Love is totally different from commitment
You can love someone and yet you are not committed to the person but you cannot be committed to a person and not love the person.
Some folks who are committed in their religion, love and cherish it... You can love your partner and yet bleep outside, you even avoid you sex partner once the say ugly things about your partner but once you are committed to your partner Kia you follow them sheepsly...
Re: What is love without commitment??!. by socialmediaman: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Starz825:

She means that she’s not ready to be committed to him. For instance, you work in a strip club and your relationship with your religious boyfriend entails that you quit your job, not everyone is ready to do that.

He just needs to wait for her to be ready, or move on. Sometimes the people you love are not at the same place as you are, and you need to respect their decisions and give them space, and sometimes move on

2 Likes

Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Davash222(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2020
What is love?

A word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Omar09(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Starz825:

The reason a lady wouldn't want commitment even though she loves you is because, she doesn't see you as a man rather her female best friend.

If you are a man that isn't certain or is very emotional, a woman will love you, but she will love you like she loves her female friends and not like how she will love a man whom she deems fit for commitment. What do I mean?
As a man you lost your job, and you came home and started whining to your girlfriend of how mean your boss was and how you lost the job. And then you ended it with “.. Now I don't know what to do”. How do you think your girl friend will see you, as her fellow girl. Because it's girls who whine and end each whine with I don't know what to do. And they say that to a man whom they deem fit will give an idea or better still help her figure out an idea to solve the solution. And now instead of being the solution, you became the whiner... Do you think she will be turned on by you? Hell no!

She expects you to after blabbing of how you lost the job say and do “.. tomorrow I'd go look for another job”. That will make her want to be committed with you because you are steadfast. You understand your role as a man, and you don't and can't switch roles with a woman.

Cc. Martinez39s, Ubunja, emmaodet, pansophist

1 Like

Re: What is love without commitment??!. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2020
A lady will not commit to because she doesn't feel secure with you and is not sure of your intentions towards her. Period!
Re: What is love without commitment??!. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Michellekabod2:
A lady will not commit to because she doesn't feel secure with you and is not sure of your intentions towards her. Period!

OR MAYBE SHE'S ONLY INTERESTED IN PUTTING HER EGGS IN MULTIPLE BASKETS?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Left My Marriage Because Submission Was An Issue For Me-nigerian Feminist Rene / How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back / 13 Bedroom Habits That Will Eventually Ruin The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.