Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment (1801 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Twin Sisters Want One Man To Impregnate Them (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by ikorodureporta: 7:45am On May 09, 2020
Guys, have you met ladies who just want you to impregnate them, without taking responsibilities??

It appears there are many comfortable single ladies who just need someone to impregnate them, but expression of interest has been their issue... isn't it??

Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Ezennwa(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2020
hmm!

They full Nairaland na, like that one they Ladyhipp88
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Nobody: 10:20am On May 09, 2020
They get offers though. But many of them females wanna have 100% custody of the child(ren). And men dont want that.

Men wanna be seen as fathers but the women dont want that.

A serious conflict.

1 Like

Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On May 09, 2020
I know one that works in NDLEA. She just wants to be a single mom
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
A single mother to my child?// I will die there.

I can bear a child and you come to take the child away. Koo possible.
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On May 13, 2020
I saw the movie "She Hates Me" just the other day about some of the same ideas.
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Pickieox(m): 1:57am On May 13, 2020
I must confess, this is kind of life I want. I don't want to get married. Marriage is not my thing, I just wanna be free like a bird, the mission ahead of me is does not give room for marriage...Any "intelligent" lady can dm me, I'm ready for two kids...

2 Likes

Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Kobojunkie: 2:17am On May 13, 2020
Pickieox:
I must confess, this is kind of life I want. I don't want to get married. Marriage is not my thing, I just wanna be free like a bird, the mission ahead of me is does not give room for marriage...Any "intelligent" lady can dm me, I'm ready for two kids...
um.... you may never see the kids and they will likely never know you.
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by sonsyosas(m): 2:17am On May 13, 2020
Biko, am interested. Any lady who wants that should contact me.
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Nobody: 4:12am On May 13, 2020
Them plenty
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Kobicove(m): 4:15am On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:
Them plenty

Please start naming them grin
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Nobody: 4:28am On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:

Please start naming them grin

Lol
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by helinues: 4:34am On May 13, 2020
grin grin

Adepele's teeth is difficult to count...
Re: Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment by Pickieox(m): 4:49am On May 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

um.... you may never see the kids and they will likely never know you.

You don't jump into conclusion, Nature has a way of making things happens...the game does change, you know...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo / Worst Biscuit / Nairalander I’m At The Millennium Park For A Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.