Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment (485 Views)

Comfortable Ladies Just Looking For Guys To Impregnate Them Without Commitment / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by shortgun(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08
cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by Natbrowny: 7:29pm On Jan 08
Serious and without Commitment shouldn't be in same sentence IN THIS UR SCENARIO

6 Likes

Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by shortgun(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08
Natbrowny:
Serious and without Commitment shouldn't be in same sentence IN THIS UR SCENARIO
How?
Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by fyzaila: 10:23pm On Jan 08
shortgun:

How?

Like re phrase your statement to " i want an unserious girlfriend without commitment "

3 Likes

Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by shortgun(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08
fyzaila:

Like re phrase your statement to " i want an unserious girlfriend without commitment "
That will mean a fwb kind of relationship, that's different.
Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by seanery: 2:24am On Jan 09
bleeped up life
Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by imagrg(m): 4:37am On Jan 09
You want to fvck free toto this 2024? Hmm you try oh.
shortgun:
How do I get a girl who will be a girlfriend without the pressure of commitment or promise of marriage?
My previous relationships were ruined because all the girls either wants marriage or assurances towards marriage from the start.

It baffles me how girls want something serious with me from the moment I say hi to them angry, this prevents us from enjoying the relationship...when i refuse to promise marriage they'll start cheating and trying their luck elsewhere . I'll find out and that will be the end sad
Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by eazzzy1(m): 4:55am On Jan 09
Look for;

1. Younger girls - under 24 years old. At this age marriage isn’t on most girls mind. They have like three to four years to waste away with you.

2. Non Nigerian women - The average SA or Kenya woman can date indefinitely if they like you.

3. Seperated, divorced - They aren’t in a hurry to commit again.

4. Single older women - above 37 years old. At this age most women tend to have given up on the dream of marriage and just take happiness in whatever form it comes.

5. Have money and date a regular girl. She can’t get another guy on your level and women find it difficult to go back in lifestyle, so she’s stuck like Chioma is to Davido.

6. Don’t date - keep it casual until you are ready to settle. That way you will be the one they cheat with when their bf isn’t ready to marry them.

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by Demigod22: 10:57am On Jan 09
Lol, the drama and emotional blackmail that comes with serious relationship is alarming, but you can't have a serious relationship without commitment. I don't know your age or the kind of girls you always meet. The girls I have dated in the past, they want something serious but we don't talk about marriage.

One area girl I was hoping to hangout with for December told me she is graduating this year, and want a relationship that she can marry this year. I just stop communicating with her.
Re: A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment by Nicepoker(m): 10:59am On Jan 09
Target overused single mothers.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day??? / Debatee:b2een Men And Women Who Removes Wedding Ring First / Who Has Trust Issues: GUY Or LADIES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.