Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army (18762 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Coldie(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

No!
I rather visit Somalia.
Wow... That's very harsh
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Mires: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
News like this will draw the attention of the "boys" to Gombe
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by BotherMleeper(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I pray PDP won't attack Gombe after reading this

grin
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by ignis: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Must he broadcast this. See wahala
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2020
See how these morons are giving bandits, militants, and terrorists a new location to visit... That was how they kept touting Katsina to be very peaceful and calm, till the extremists and criminals decided to open branches there.

Please, let it be known that every single state in my South (Especially West) is far from "Peaceful"!!! Mtchewww!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by JubrinElSudan: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Are they telling us so that BH can go and make it unpeaceful?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Fragility6: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Dem go bomb or fight dere very soon... Anytime statements like diz come out, d next news na say bandits or Boko Haram dey born communities for wateva location the Army, buhari or anybody talk say dey safe.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Villioncity: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Noted
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Hope you will not awaken Boko Haram to go attack there.

This kind of a thing is better to be quiet on it.

I tieya ooo.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Krisbikevisuals: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Then in the West; I give it to OSUN.... The state is too calm abeg
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Perfecttouchade: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2020
U people have started, before u know now..gombe will be under attack.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Wickedfacts: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2020
This is an indictment on the North.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Adgideon(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2020
By these statements, you are indirectly inviting the cattle men and the BH boys, I pray it remain so
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

so true

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by optimus106(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
You go make dem start to bomb there now...
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Yeaa

MOST PEACEFUL STATES BY ZONES;
Report by me
ONDO....... South West.
ENUGU..... South East.
AKWA IBOM..... South South.
SOKOTO..... North West.
KWARA.... NORTH CENTRAL.
your statistics is 100% accurate cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2020
rummmy:
You are wrong, Fulani only dominates Nafada, Dukku and some parts of kwami LGA and those are where the kalari boys are been nuctured and likely grow to Boko haram.... GOMBE STATE belongs to the tangale and waja people...........gombe town is mixed with all the tribes trying to dominate each other.
I'm currently serving in Gombe. Ur damn right!!!
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Mayor21(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Yeaa

Report by me
ONDO....... South West.
ENUGU..... South East.
SOKOTO..... North West.
KWARA.... NORTH CENTRAL.

Sokoto?

Substitute it For Kebbi
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Luckydubby7(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Do you want to invites BH there ni?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Mazda231: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Get a fully verified Nigeria PayPal business account that can send and receive payment without vpn

If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Sixfeetbelle: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Seriously, this was my first thought. Why shed light on this peace for your enemies to work on? Hopefully BH does not have them in their plans

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by UNRULY(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

No!
I rather visit Somalia.
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wicked
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by mu2sa2: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

No!
I rather visit Somalia.
Shame on you if you dont go to somalia. Btw, i'm not surprised you prefer to visit a location which is on all fours with your place.God bless gombe and our dear native land of Nigeria.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by stalingraddd(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
RentedReality:
Gombe is also predominantly Fulani and known for the tomb of Sultan Attairu, tomb of Bubayero and the famous Bima Hill.

Your favourite queen of sensual cosmetics, Jaaruma is also from Gombe

Won't u like to visit Gombe?

false gombe is predominantly tangale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by bitterpill: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Yeaa

Report by me
ONDO....... South West.
ENUGU..... South East.
SOKOTO..... North West.
KWARA.... NORTH CENTRAL.

Evilforest

If anyone tries to harass you based on how you got this stats, just call me for support

Meanwhile, take a bottle of red wine for enjoyment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by RentedReality(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
stalingraddd:
false gombe is predominantly tangale

I agree with you

Although it is also debatable depending on which side you are on, so recognise that in your assumption
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by splendour7(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
These Brainless zombies in uniform and the idiotic governor through their foolish utterance want to remind the boko boys that they haven't reached gombe yet,now watch out for attacks in gombe any time soon...these idiots are our problem not boko haram.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by pheonixdld2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Book haram has been in Gombe. In 2011-2014 they attacked and bomb/robbed banks in Ashaka town and baguda towns in funakaye lga, even the Gombe town capital was not spared. There is even a boko haram rehabilitation camp at their former NYSC camp in malam sidi. There are many check points in the state. When I worked there(NGO job) we were told to be careful with our movements because they were members living among the people. Funakeye LGA shares a border with Biu in borno and another town(I think Nafada lga) with Yobe. So far since 2018 I have not heard of any incident of boko haram attack in the state and I hope it remain that way.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
pheonixdld2:
Book haram has been in Gombe. In 2011-2014 they attacked and bomb/robbed banks in Ashaka town and baguda towns in funakaye lga, even the Gombe town capital was not spared. There is even a boko haram rehabilitation camp at their former NYSC camp in malam sidi. There are many check points in the state. When I worked there(NGO job) we were told to be careful with our movements because they were members living among the people. Funakeye LGA shares a border with Biu in borno and another town(I think Nafada lga) with Yobe. So far since 2018 I have not heard of any incident of boko haram attack in the state and I hope it remain that way.
But in the NORTHEAST it remains the most Peaceful.
So the ANALOGY is not Wrong.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by pheonixdld2(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Might be true considering that the state as a Northeast state has a combination of both Muslim, Fulani and Christian indigenes living together and tolerating each other. Another state that is peaceful is Jigawa state but its predominantly muslim. So.....
EVILFOREST:

But in the NORTHEAST it remains the most Peaceful.
So the ANALOGY is not Wrong.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigeria army went to celebrate PEACEFUL GOMBE BUT COULDN'T RECAPTURE BORNO

MANUFACTURING BOTTLED WATER

VERY SOON NIGERIA ARMY BREAD AND DUMB CITIZENS WILL CALL IT GOOD DEVELOPMENT

NIGERIA ARMY HAS TURN TO UNITED NATION AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL RATING PEACE IN NIGERIA STATES

NIGERIA IS SINKING BUT IT HASN'T OCCURED IN THE MINDS OF NIGERIANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Christopher Ohizu (Ideato North LG Chairman) / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.