Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army (18753 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by SURElee(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
RentedReality:
Gombe is also predominantly Fulani and known for the tomb of Sultan Attairu, tomb of Bubayero and the famous Bima Hill.

Your favourite queen of sensual cosmetics, Jaaruma is also from Gombe

Won't u like to visit Gombe?

Visit fire! I remain where I dey biko.

This utterance now will infuriate the attackers to attack the state now.

I have noticed anytime the army make statents about gaining grounds and conquering BH, that is when we hear of more attacks that claim lives and dislodge masses from their homes and livelihood.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by SURElee(f): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Hope you will not awaken Boko Haram to go attack there.

This kind of a thing is better to be quiet on it.

God bless you. Somebody is reasoning the way I reason. Just watch what happens next.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by temmyshawn87(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
I'm not there if them start another action film for Gombe
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Major77: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
You don start again, until you invite Boko boys with this your loud mouth.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by atimadesign(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Book Haram next target grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by surequality: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am!
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by thatsleepboy1: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
RentedReality:

Won't u like to visit Gombe?

No. I'd rather visit iran
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by CEOwatazs: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mikehot:
I for say, i lived in tumfure Gombe City i never saw Fulani all through

So u de stay for ma area wink
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Antoeni(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
100% Right
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Akpacha(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kebbi either!
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Sirk2018: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nice one from Gombe though
Major77:
You don start again, until you invite Boko boys with this your loud mouth.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
rummmy:
You are wrong, Fulani only dominates Nafada, Dukku and some parts of kwami LGA and those are where the kalari boys are been nuctured and likely grow to Boko haram.... GOMBE STATE belongs to the tangale and waja people...........gombe town is mixed with all the tribes trying to dominate each other.
Tribes wey full north no be here o!
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Okoroawusa: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
The only I know about Gombe town is that Igbos have been living there decades before the Civil War.

Oliver De Coque sang," Umunnem anyi jelu Kano...anyi jelu Kano...anyi jelu Kano.... from Kano anyi jebe Gombe"

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Chiiamaka: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
obiekunie2:
this man don start dey look for trouble wey dey sleep!

boko boys will now go for some visit to gombe!

My thoughts exactly
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by emmaitive(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
this one is stylishly inviting bokoharam
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by AsawanaDgreat: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good to hear This news.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
CEOwatazs:

So u de stay for ma area wink
lol, you Sabi Charles Taylor?

By Anisa Model School, Rainbow Round About
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by brainhgeek(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
...are you now inviting Boko Haram?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Suremikky(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Azmanaty:

Fools abound everywhere. U dont need go far to see them

Is no different from a COW
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by africanusvu(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Forget that.no state is safe in the north.maybe Home may have the least reported cases
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by geezynoni: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fact
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by fk002: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
rummmy:
You are wrong, Fulani only dominates Nafada, Dukku and some parts of kwami LGA and those are where the kalari boys are been nuctured and likely grow to Boko haram.... GOMBE STATE belongs to the tangale and waja people...........Gombe town is mixed with all the tribes trying to dominate each other.

True but still is a predominantly Muslim state.

Right from the onset all the governors are Muslims
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by africanusvu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Hope you will not awaken Boko Haram to go attack there.

This kind of a thing is better to be quiet on it.
.my thoughts as well but the idiots bokoharam aren't enlightened enough to have time and intelligence enough to go diper into social media to see this
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Information reaching me that all the cowardice nigeria military looters are hiding in gombe.

See their big belle in gombe.

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by egopersonified(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
J111333:
Biko mods, don't push this to front page before Shekau see am.
The NA with their utterances are good at putting lives of people at risk.

#pray4Gombe.

shekau na nairalander? grin

1 Like

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by CEOwatazs: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, you Sabi Charles Taylor?

By Anisa Model School, Rainbow Round About

Lol

Yeahhh
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
CEOwatazs:

Lol

Yeahhh
That was my zone that year
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by osadav(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I pray PDP won't attack Gombe after reading this

Has PDP been the one attacking in the other part?

Hatred for onself
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by LmanAdm: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
"Fulani only dominates Nafada, Dukku and some parts of kwami LGA and those are where the kalari boys are been nuctured and likely grow to Boko haram...."

You are wrong, the above mentioned LGAs aren't close to the state capital with the excluding Kwami which us only 15-20 Km away from the capital. And these LGAs has a history of peaceful coexistence with their neighboring LGAs. Unlike the Tangale and Waja people.

"GOMBE STATE belongs to the tangale and waja people"

Please explore more on past and current state of Gombe.
Thanks.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by OgechukwuKate: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yeah
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
And peace shall continue to reign in the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge / Benue Governorship Election Declared Inconclusive / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.