Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army (18767 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by EdiskyHarry: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
some people dey find trouble o
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by EdiskyHarry: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Yeaa

MOST PEACEFUL STATES BY ZONES;
Report by me
ONDO....... South West.
ENUGU..... South East.
AKWA IBOM..... South South.
SOKOTO..... North West.
KWARA.... NORTH CENTRAL.
nothing but the truth, but I think Nasarawa state should replace Kwara state in the north central.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
No place is safe in nigeria
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by yinkarh187(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Abeg o withdraw this statement, let me finish my NYSC service first
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by sizer07: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lias and rugs in uniform. Jigawa and sokoto, the desert are by far the most peaceful states.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by rummmy: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
fk002:

True but still is a predominantly Muslim state.

Right from the onset all the governors are Muslims
while all the deputies are Christians.....David Albash could have been the First Christian governor if not death..
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by CEOwatazs: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mikehot:
That was my zone that year

Oooo.... You outtah town now?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
rummmy:
You are wrong, Fulani only dominates Nafada, Dukku and some parts of kwami LGA and those are where the kalari boys are been nuctured and likely grow to Boko haram.... GOMBE STATE belongs to the tangale and waja people...........gombe town is mixed with all the tribes trying to dominate each other.
Lies im from gombe and fulanis are the majority In Akko,shongom,dukku,nafada,funakaye,bajoga so dont give wrong infos plz
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by rummmy: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
mu2sa2:
Shame on you if you dont go to somalia. Btw, i'm not surprised you prefer to visit a location which is on all fours with your place.God bless gombe and our dear native land of Nigeria.
No my friend, God will not bless them simply because you said so.
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Delight00: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
I pray PDP won't attack Gombe after reading this
WAT'S DIS ONE SAYING?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by rummmy: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Lies im from gombe and fulanis are the majority In Akko,shongom,dukku,nafada,funakaye,bajoga so dont give wrong infos plz
if you are from gombe, you can not make this statements especially that of shongom, akko and bajoga....
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 24, 2020
CEOwatazs:

Oooo.... You outtah town now?
ya
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2020
rummmy:
if you are from gombe, you can not make this statements especially that of shongom, akko and bajoga....
I'm sorry you know nothing about gombe because I'm from akko lga sef
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Kfed4ril(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:
Peaceful, as in conquered?

You don't fight war in an already conquered territory. So the peace there is because they are probably largely a Fulani and Islamic region.

Gombe has a decent Christian population
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Gombe has a decent Christian population

Up to 40%?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by litaninja(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thats an attack there on the 21st.....
https://www.nairaland.com/5701840/photos-boko-haram-attack-garkida

I don't even understand. Are these people in general trying to wish problems away with their fantasies?
Or trying to run an entire country on sound bites and propaganda?
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Kfed4ril(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:

Up to 40%?

Or even more.
The problem with them and other northern states were you find up to 40-50% Christians is that they are also treated as states where you find 5 % or below Christains.
Check it out na
For christains to rule a state in the north the have to be overwhelmingly the majority like 80% up.
Kaduna is about 50/50 but you hardly see Christain rule the state
Borno is about 40% xtains but you hardly see them rule
Adamawa too,
Same thing in Bauchi, Nassarawa even kogi self wey dey here, Gombe etc.
In this states you’ll see a good percentage of Christians but the can’t rule.
Then check out the states the rule
Taraba, Benue, Jos the are over 80% Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Czartega(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2020
RentedReality:
Gombe is also predominantly Fulani and known for the tomb of Sultan Attairu, tomb of Bubayero and the famous Bima Hill.

Your favourite queen of sensual cosmetics, Jaaruma is also from Gombe

Won't u like to visit Gombe?

Of course not grin
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I'm currently serving in Gombe. Ur damn right!!!
no wonder, na Corper, corper wey dey behave like agbero tout. shame on ur parents. dem waste money. ordinary corona virus issue, u can't make sense
Re: Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
IWTBAB:
no wonder, na Corper, corper wey dey behave like agbero tout. shame on my parents. dem waste money. ordinary corona virus issue, u can't make sense
keep following me about on every thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.