Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business (70994 Views)

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Ronaldo Or Messi—who Finishes The Season With More Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by oka4ugoo: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
I
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by BluntBoy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerfulguy:
Like if you think Fury deserved it!
Share if u think wilder deserved it!

What is the need for a like and share post?

Wilder was convincingly beaten. So, even a fool should know that Fury deserves his win.

We can only be having this likes and shares if the win was controversial. But no, it was a convincing win. Fury was punch perfect, and he dominated from the sound of the bell.

It was the other team that threw in the towel. Which means everyone agreed that Wilder was convincingly beaten.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by backbone503(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
God will always be God!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by AfroBeatDiary: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mehn
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Goldenheart(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
free2ryhme:

Are you the same guy on 9jawap.mobi back in the days lipsrsealed

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
exposition:
This guy where drop Braun strauman for WWE with just one punch!
I swear that Wilder no dey fear person!

WWE is scripted oga... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Martinez39s(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
I can't wait for Fury vs Joshua. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder is a Tyson replica

Strong, agile and fit.

Tactics is 0

He needs lessons from a Mayweather or Klitschko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
The Fury guy really finished off The Wilder guy.

It was a disaster watching as Wilder continued staggering and backing into the rings as Fury kept on coming for him.

Blood was just pouring out of his left ear suggesting that his ear drum has been reconfigured with some Fury blows.

Luckily for him, he has a rematch clause.

8 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Christmasdon(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
HAHAHAHA.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lebron7(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerfulguy:
Like if you think Fury deserved it!
Share if u think wilder deserved it!
This is not Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by unbitchable(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
AJ should just start rap music and leave boxing for animals like Tyson Fury. He can't go and surrender his fine face for Fury to use for practice.
see dem. dem don dey deny deontay Wilder as they denied Atiku. failure is an orphan.

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by DeRay98(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
AJ should just start rap music and leave boxing for animals like Tyson Fury. He can't go and surrender his fine face for Fury to use for practice.

Talking like say fowl dey drop shit...
No sense, no thinking, no knowledge ... angry

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by etibaba(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
exposition:
This guy where drop Braun strauman for WWE with just one punch!
I swear that Wilder no dey fear person!
At this age and time, someone still believe wrestling is real. Gosh I am speechless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Guestlander: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:

Mentioning it makes me nervous. The Fury guy doesn't joke.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by noisy45(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thank God say Wilder no shit for body he for worst

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Don’t use god to play

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by unbitchable(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
Otto walins already exposed Tyson fury. Gave him a bloodied face & deep cuts that required 47 stitches. All boxing legends have signed up for Aj vs Tf bout this summer. the fight for the undisputed British Champ.

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Mrlazarus: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
The moral of the story; of you have an important match or event ahead,try to last that’s 7 times daily...it helped Tyson Fury,it will help you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Strong, agile and fit.

Tactics is 0

Fixed.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by scoundrel(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tyson Fury is shaped very funny, however it’s combat sporting and possessing larger than normal muscle mass is never the aim of the game. At 6’9, taking his shorts all the way up to his chest is the equivalent of a regular man wearing his on the waist. A high cardio capacity and low body fat naim win am last last.

I hope Deontay’s eardrum heals and doesn’t cause lasting damage. I love watching athletes and will never wish the worst for them, even those I can’t stand. They are only men hustling for a living using the best skill known to them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Everrest9:
Fury is very tall with long arms.

They are both tall with long arms

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerfulguy:
Here is photos from 'Wilder Vs Fury 2'
Jesus saved tyson fury from deontay wilder...

Jesus saves!
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by tabaski: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Like his name connotes, he fought with furyyyyy
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Some epic sports moments are staged, as we often find out years later...some are real. Most times big money changes hands and fools believe everything they see.

Fury looks soooooo out of shape and old, but what do I know

Not saying it's staged, just has all the hallmarks of it

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by TheKingIsHere: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Strong, agile and fit.

Tactics is 0

Please don't ever compare that fraud called wilder to the GOAT Mike Tyson

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by m140(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pedagogueeye:
Said it before only Fury is a true boxer among his peers.
Wilder, Joshua and co are no where near him.
Arindin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by JaceBlaze: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Somebody finally knocked out Wilder? shocked shocked
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by adecz: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin

Facial anatomical rearrangement!! shocked shocked

Na person papa & pikin face Tyson Fury
dey punch as if na donkey e dey blow so.

The eyes almost commot from the head sef;
lips turn to kpomo!!

This kind punch dey do permanent
brain damage.

Dehhhmnn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by miketayo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder can't fight period.. fury on the other hand is a good boxer

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by m140(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
unbitchable:

see dem. dem don dey deny deontay Wilder as they denied Atiku. failure is an orphan.
Thank my oga, you Sabi them walai

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.