Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business (71026 Views)

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Ronaldo Or Messi—who Finishes The Season With More Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
beamtopola:

Anthony jo@hua has never beating ruiz.
Did you watch the re-match? Because i did
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Yet d same record wasn't contested by any other boxer and press for his disqualification? Or is it not fraud u are accusing Wilder of? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these padded records?
Padding record by fighting bums is not fraud. It is legal, and he is allowed to do that. AJ or Fury could have been picking journeymen to fight too just to rack up win numbers.

Wilder, 43 fights: Worth $30
Fury, 30 fights: Worth $40m
AJ, 24 fights: Worth $171m

It's the quality of fight or quality of opponents that makes the difference, not the amount of fights.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
eenai:

Now I understand where the shameful defeat originated from. You don't mess with God like that. I don't see Deontay ever making it that big in boxing again. He has violated a spiritual code of conduct.
Tyson Fury should have reminded him of who god is before giving him the final punch

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by uunwanaobong3: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
This wasn't a boxing match at all, this was extreme savagery, he was even licking wilders blood..... He was giving wilder his 250 pounds weight to carry, he was rough handling, brutallizing, bullying and toying with Wilder, he wanted to deafen and bind Wilder, blood was coming out from everyway from Wilder body including ear and mouth.... Infact the coach did the right thing by stopping the fight at round 7, believe me fury would have sent Wilder to the hospital in very emergency critical life threatening condition. That was a boxing match but a game of death

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
What could have given Wilder such impetus/pride, even using God's name, has he defeated Furry before in the past?
i don’t know oooo i just came across the tweet
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by themanderon: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder had his brain reformatted by those punches. He felt he was in Pluto there for a minute.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
themanderon:
Wilder had his brain reformatted by those punches. He felt he was in Pluto there for a minute.
I hope he is not permanently injured. Boxing can be a very dangerous contact sport if you don't protect yourself and listen to the referee's instructions.

If he had any boxing skill, he could have avoided or minimized injuries, but the guy just opens everytime like an amateur. Like a street fighter, all he relies on is that right hook, or worse his windmill punch. Ortiz and now Fury have only been his real tests of the heavyweight division. Ortiz almost injured him. Now Fury has injured him, despite the fact that Fury is often regarded as a pillow fisted fighter. What if he now gets in the ring with heavy hitters like AJ or Ruiz or the Body Snatcher DW, those guys would easily put him to sleep.

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Bbass1990(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Boxing is not about punch power,but technicality, wilder relied 2 much on his punch power........AJ watch ooooo
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Youngzubi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Like if you think this guy is an attention seeker. Share if you don't.

Hit "like" if you think those two guys are the same, share if you don't
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Tweiker: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Youngzubi:

like if you think three of us are the same, share if don't

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Respect55(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder fit no stand me
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
scoundrel:
Tyson Fury is shaped very funny, however it’s combat sporting and possessing larger than normal muscle mass is never the aim of the game. At 6’9, taking his shorts all the way up to his chest is the equivalent of a regular man wearing his on the waist. A high cardio capacity and low body fat naim win am last last.

I hope Deontay’s eardrum heals and doesn’t cause lasting damage. I love watching athletes and will never wish the worst for them, even those I can’t stand. They are only men hustling for a living using the best skill known to them.
abi
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Mogajunior(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Anthony Joshua shouldn't think of a fight with fury else it might be the end of his career. well I know he won't dare.

1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

Padding record by fighting bums is not fraud. It is legal, and he is allowed to do that. AJ or Fury could have been picking journeymen to fight too just to rack up win numbers.

Wilder, 43 fights: Worth $30
Fury, 30 fights: Worth $40m
AJ, 24 fights: Worth $171m

It's the quality of fight or quality of opponents that makes the difference, not the amount of fights.

If its not fraud and it is legal, then what are u complaining about or contesting? Are d world boxing governing bodies not aware of d quality of opponents Wilder fought? I don't know what u are contesting or what competence u are trying to demonstrate
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
lexy2014:

If its not fraud and it is legal, then what are u complaining about or contesting? Are d world boxing governing bodies not aware of d quality of opponents Wilder fought? I don't know what u are contesting or what competence u are trying to demonstrate
Myself and many others you are arguing with were merely stating facts not complaining or contesting. Please read to understand aka comprehension.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
ikorodureporta:
new meme... my fav!
cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
drey076:
It was a serious and mercilessly beating from round one to seven, Fury no get joy oo
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

Was stating facts not complaining. You obviously lack comprehension skills. Bye Felicia.

Are u more knowledgeable than d world boxing governing bodies that recognise Wilders records? Doesn't that show that u are d one who actually lacks comprehension because u have no competence as far as d subject matter is concerned. So y should I take u serious? U aren't worth comprehending cos u have nothing to say
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by kay10: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Oga WWE is scripted undecided
Oga ade that punches fury Tyson delivers to Braun strawman was scripted, pls note not everything is scripted
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Woliagba94: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
who tell u
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by JimD(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga shut up. Nobody is talking about fraud. Wilder wasn't up to the task. Period.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by mercyville: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pedagogueeye:
Said it before only Fury is a true boxer among his peers.
Wilder, Joshua and co are no where near him.
Joshua will beat Tyson Fury like a baby.It will be a KO.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by CptCharlesVane: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Boxing isn’t like other sports! Ever heard of journeymen?
lexy2014:

How do u have 44fights, 42wins, 41KOs and 1loss without tactics?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Boxing isn’t like other sports! Ever heard of journeymen?

What has other sports and d issue of journeymen got to do with d question I asked?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
kay10:
Oga ade that punches fury Tyson delivers to Braun strawman was scripted, pls note not everything is scripted

It was scripted. Very very scripted
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
JimD:

Oga shut up. Nobody is talking about fraud. Wilder wasn't up to the task. Period.

If u didn't understand my post& its contents, u should have asked 4 clarification. Theres no shame in admitting that. because u have only demonstrated that u lack d ability to communicate& contribute rationally to any discussion. Pls read my comment again & after properly digesting it, u can come back with a more civilised and educated response
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by NWABUKA007(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
wilder does not know history
why will e say
NOT EVEN GOD CAN STOP IM FROM BEATIN FURY
IF THEY FIGHT AGAIN 10 TIMES
FURY GO BEAT AM
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by CptCharlesVane: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
You can easily get a clean record in boxing. For instance, Arsenal unbeaten premier league record is a stellar achievement that isn’t in the same breath when it comes to boxing. There are many mediocre boxers with good records.

People forget Wilder’s been fighting in the years of Klitschkos’ dominance but hey! He’s been knocking out everyone he faced right?

I’ve read your subsequent comments and realized you don’t really know much about the sport of boxing. Take this as a teaching moment and learn about the sweet science rather than argue.
lexy2014:

What has other sports and d issue of journeymen got to do with d question I asked?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by powerfulguy: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
lexy2014:

If u didn't understand my post& its contents, u should have asked 4 clarification. Theres no shame in admitting that. because u have only demonstrated that u lack d ability to communicate& contribute rationally to any discussion. Pls read my comment again & after properly digesting it, u can come back with a more civilised and educated response
U don't know anything about boxing!
Kindly go and watch your WWE in peace.
Awon WWE fans

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
You can easily get a clean record in boxing. For instance, Arsenal unbeaten premier league record is a stellar achievement that isn’t in the same breath when it comes to boxing. There are many mediocre boxers with good records.

People forget Wilder’s been fighting in the years of Klitschkos’ dominance but hey! He’s been knocking out everyone he faced right?

I’ve read your subsequent comments and realized you don’t really know much about the sport of boxing. Take this as a teaching moment and learn about the sweet science rather than argue.

D problem with some of u is that u push ur arrogance out b4 making comments but in end, u end up saying nothing of significance. I didn't make assertions. I asked simple questions. Instead answering d questions, u are trying tell me u have a longer diick. D questions are this: Y has Wilders "padded records" not been contested by any other boxer and pressed for his disqualification? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these "padded records"?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerfulguy:

U don't know anything about boxing!
Kindly go and watch your WWE in peace.
Awon WWE fans

But with all that u no about boxing, u weren't able to answer d simple questions that I asked. What does that say about ur imaginary expertise on d subject matter?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by CptCharlesVane: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
I like AJ but AJ doesn’t stand a chance against Fury. Styles make fights so I don’t see AJ touching Fury. Can’t see how. AJ’s got shorter reach and his recent victories were off the jabs against shorter opponents likewise Fury but Fury is a masterful boxer that does everything better, he moves like a middleweight, huge, has an incredibly long reach and great IQ to make adjustments. Fury would dominate AJ way more than he did Wilder, who at least fearsome right hand to keep Fury at some distance.

Many people underrate what it took Fury to dominate Wlad away in Germany. Fury capitalized on his reach and size to dominate Wlad like a school boy and because it went the distance people think Wlad never came prepared. cheesy

Joshua barely got a win against aging Wlad, I would’ve bet on Klitschko winning the rematch but it’s heavyweight boxing you never know the punch that’ll settle it but we can always predict who’ll win on points if it goes the distance.
salford1:

Wilder can't give what he does not have. All he has in his arsenal is the right hook.

If Fury ever grabs on to AJ like he was doing for Wilder last night, he would regret that decision as AJ would smash his head with uppercuts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.