Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland (4995 Views)

Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) / Dear Fellow Nigerians, Let’s Discuss Fuel Subsidy / Dear Fellow Nigerians,vote Who Fits The Nigeria Of Your Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Ojiofor: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2020
More like Fulani and their conquered Hausa slaves.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by daddytime(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Sanusi just read your letter and he still can't stop laughing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Oksman(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Hausafulanis

Do not agree with anyone who concoct a story about the North being poor, backward, diseased, ill cultured, terror ridden etc.
We all know that maiduguri people are kanuris not Hausafulani core Hausafulani states are the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Example kano, bauchi, Gombe, jigawa, and jigawa states like kastina, zamfara and Kaduna just need little push in security to battle cow bandit rustlers and kidnapers...

Bokoharam terrorising maiduguri doesn't mean that the whole north is terror ridden (ignorance is a serious disease)

It is a deliberate plan to paint your Golden Jewel dark, mostly out of envy & spite for the Blessings available in your land.

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We must rise and enlighten southerners especially those that have not been to the north, most times it's not their fault, they hate and dislike you based on what they hear and propaganda they hear and see on social media painting you black, we must not just fold arms and continue tagging them ignorant we must rise and educate them about them north let them know the north is not one state and the north is not just about Hausafulanis... Let them know that the north is made up of different ethnicities and Culture.

We all have to let them know that Hausafulanis have nothing to do with Bokoharam 95% of Bokoharam members are kanuris that's why Bokoharam insurgency is only critical in maiduguri, the state of kanuris.

We must let them know the fact that we have Hausafulani Christians here living among us, we have Hausafulani pastors and Reverend fathers too... We have to rise and fight the misconceptions and stereotypes targeting northern Nigeria.

Note that they are people who naturally hate you no mater how hard you try to educate them even after knowing the truth, they will still never stop hating you and will never stop condemning and insulting you... But the good news here is that some people who are opened to the truth will learn and make more research to affirm or debunk.

God bless Hausafulani!!

God bless Nigeria!!

Ego massaging post.
Maybe you are not aware that DRC is the most naturally endowed nation in the African continent yet has one of the least income per capita in the whole Africa and the world at large!
Wake up dumbo, Brains and not brawn drive modern economies.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Inwardly they know the truth but they prefer lying to themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by splendour7(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Nice Post! Wonderful Post!! I Love This!!!

Keep it up bro!! let us all be proud of our tribe,region and cultural heritage! i slowly read through your post and never saw any senseless comparism,your focus is only about your tribe and region,i commend you for that.Thou i'm igbo but to be frank this post of yours made my day...for those castigating and talking trash about the op and his region tell me how your life and your region better than his.....just like every other tribes he is just so proud of his tribe,tell me how his becomes a problem.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by selemempe: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Amaka nwanne!
I find this funny... you know on another world I would have loved you and how you showcase the best in your people

How ever you insult my own people and for that we can't be friends just yet

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by selemempe: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
splendour7:

Keep it up bro!! let us all be proud of our tribe,region and cultural heritage! i slowly read through your post and never saw any senseless comparism,your focus is only about your tribe and region,i commend you for that.Thou i'm igbo but to be frank this post of yours made my day...for those castigating and talking trash about the op and his region tell me how your life and your region better than his.....just like every other tribes he is just so proud of his tribe,tell me how his becomes a problem.
most igbos don't hate Hausa...it is the Afonjas who create multiple Monikers to paint a false picture of Igbos hating Hausa

Have you ever heard of a fight between Igbos and hausas in the east before? But every day we hear of yorubas and hausas fighting in Lagos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2020
May Allah bless you brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Arrewa: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2020
First time to meet a very reasonable igbo man on Nairaland... We need more of your kind na ala igbo
God bless you nwanne!

splendour7:

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Arrewa: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2020
I don't insult your people...your people stereotype and insult my people on daily basis... You know that
selemempe:
I find this funny... you know on another world I would have loved you and how you showcase the best in your people

How ever you insult my own people and for that we can't be friends just yet

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by splendour7(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
most igbos don't hate Hausa...it is the Afonjas who create multiple Monikers to paint a false picture of Igbos hating Hausa

Have you ever heard of a fight between Igbos and hausas in the east before? But every day we hear of yorubas and hausas fighting in Lagos
seriously! apart from the religious bigots,and the violent folks among the hausas,i prefer them 2million times to yaribas,forget about the SOUTHERN regional relationship,an average northerner can be so nice,simple,protective,trustworthy,kindhearted and nice,an average northerner is not envious,tribalic,jealous or think any harm against you just for beeing from another tribe,believe me if they work against the religious violent and intolerance, hausas are one of the best people to live with....i have this hausa friend that i usually call "onye ugwu" lolz he can be so funny.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by selemempe: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
I don't insult your people...your people stereotype and insult my people on daily basis... You know that
who told you that all the people who insult Hausa are Igbos?

I know many igbos insult Hausa but do you know yorubas insult Hausa more than Igbos? Igbos are the most stereotyped and insulted people in Nigeria yet we are not going crazy about it.

Use this your thread as example...most people who will speak positive about your thread would be Igbos...bet it

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by splendour7(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
First time to meet a very reasonable igbo man on Nairaland... We need more of your kind na ala igbo
God bless you nwanne!

lolz! thanx bro! my calmness and kindness depends on people's way of understanding,i can be so radical when people speak ill against me or my tribe..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by jonsnow12(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Nice pictures

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Provalker: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Dear Hausafulanis

Do not agree with anyone who concoct a story about the North being poor, backward, diseased, ill cultured, terror ridden etc.
We all know that maiduguri people are kanuris not Hausafulani core Hausafulani states are the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Example kano, bauchi, Gombe, jigawa, and Sokoto. states like kastina, zamfara and Kaduna just need little push in security to battle cow bandit rustlers and kidnapers...

Bokoharam terrorising maiduguri doesn't mean that the whole north is terror ridden (ignorance is a serious disease)

It is a deliberate plan to paint your Golden Jewel dark, mostly out of envy & spite for the Blessings available in your land.

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We must rise and enlighten southerners especially those that have not been to the north, most times it's not their fault, they hate and dislike you based on what they hear and propaganda they hear and see on social media painting you black, we must not just fold arms and continue tagging them ignorant we must rise and educate them about them north let them know the north is not one state and the north is not just about Hausafulanis... Let them know that the north is made up of different ethnicities and Culture.

We all have to let them know that Hausafulanis have nothing to do with Bokoharam 95% of Bokoharam members are kanuris that's why Bokoharam insurgency is only critical in maiduguri, the state of kanuris.

We must let them know the fact that we have Hausafulani Christians here living among us, we have Hausafulani pastors and Reverend fathers too... We have to rise and fight the misconceptions and stereotypes targeting northern Nigeria.

Note that they are people who naturally hate you no mater how hard you try to educate them even after knowing the truth, they will still never stop hating you and will never stop condemning and insulting you... But the good news here is that some people who are opened to the truth will learn and make more research to affirm or debunk.

God bless Hausafulani!!

God bless Nigeria!!
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by nameo: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2020
How come most of the pics are of light complexion peeps? Mostly Fulanis?

@topic, it is great that you are trying to dispense some of the negative sterotypes about northerners, esp Hausas and Fulanis.

However, you have to also acknowledge and interrogate the terrible state of the north in terms of socioeconomic and human indices e.g Nigeria is a very poor country mainly due to the north.

I am a student of history and i know that northerners, in their different shades and types, are beautiful/womderful people. It is pity most of us down south do not know about the north that much, and vice versa.

Perhaps this will spur the engagement that will improve this.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
eya, truth is nobody hates north as fellow humans but what you find is just disgust and frustration of a failed nation spear headed by their quota system directed to them

The country is not working because the south has to wait and spoon feed a redudant north aided by quota system for at least double the position of competent hands.

The south has to carry on giving alcohol VAT to hisbah north that is double its size.

The Niger Delta oil has to keep spoon feeding and bank rolling all those so called projects you gushing about (when would the north with double size of south begin to contribute any economic viability to the purse of the teacher in Asaba paid by Government).

The south keeps bearing the brunt of poverty capital, malaria, polio capital islamic terrorism stain in the eyes of international community.

The north is a continuous liability that is never free from self induced problems, Boko Haram Islamic terrorists is costing the south billions of dollars to fight unending war, re invigorate idps.

Worst still is these infrastructures would be destroyed by the illiterates and terrorists which the north is breeding (my pardon)

It was proposed that billions of dollars was supposed to be emmarked to rebuild north east ( i laugh).

If the north was even eating these monies and letting us have peace down south we for nor talk but it keeps breathing down our necks with exported nusiance of all kinds in our abode with failed leaders at National level.

We have given you the leverage of Abuja, yet north can't help itself despite the billions from federal purse spent in roads and infrastructures deliberately channelled to draw loopsided dividends to your states

When would the north truly grow up, (just like those hausa grown men beggers that is what the north is)

I guess you were not sleeping when buhari proposed to spend billions of Niger Delta money to fund the personal bussinesses of Fulani terrorists under ruga.

Yes the south isn't perfect but has discovered this nation is a scam, i used to believe in Nigeria then until buhari came onboard and i realized the true nature of northerners.

Theirs is just from the position of power grabbing, the numerous cultural and religious standing in the north doesn't see anything wrong in poverty, backwardness, almajiri, so it is generally against development and would frastruate any president that hopes to do so.

This country needs to be restructured and reorganize to move forward but such would affect the parasitic north culturally, religiously, structurally and otherwise.

Hence because of its vast unproductive population the nation is screwed cos it would keep on having those sympathetic to it's plight just to remain in power

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Area4Area: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2020
ConqueredWest:
The only way Hausa Fulani people can prove that they can survive without the South is to secede
Let the SE secede first since they are the ones making all the cry about secession

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Area4Area: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2020
imiski:
Since they are so blessed let them rule themselves, let us go on our own so that they would stop killing our brothers here in the south.
Go on your own and rule yourself first

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Area4Area: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Ojiofor:
More like Fulani and their conquered Hausa slaves.
North: Hausa and Fulani
East: Igbo Catholic and Igbo Jew.

Always trying to split everyone because you've succeeded in dividing your people already

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Ojiofor: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
North: Hausa and Fulani
East: Igbo Catholic and Igbo Jew.

Always trying to split everyone because you've succeeded in dividing your people already

I stated an obvious fact.Nothing to argue.
Tell me,are Igbo Catholics masters over Igbo Jews? But in the North minority Fulani have been ruling Hausas since the time of Uthman Dan Fodio.The Fulani shouldn't come to public to present Hausas as equal partners.That is hypocrisy.

12 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Arrewa: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Mikehot:
eya, truth is nobody hates north as fellow humans but what you find is just disgust and frustration of a failed nation spear headed by their quota system directed to them

The country is not working because the south has to wait and spoon feed a redudant north aided by quota system for at least double the position of competent hands.

The south has to carry on giving alcohol VAT to hisbah north that is double its size.

The Niger Delta oil has to keep spoon feeding and bank rolling all those so called projects you gushing about (when would the north with double size of south begin to contribute any economic viability to the purse of the teacher in Asaba paid by Government).

The south keeps bearing the brunt of poverty capital, malaria, polio capital islamic terrorism stain in the eyes of international community.

The north is a continuous liability that is never free from self induced problems, Boko Haram Islamic terrorists is costing the south billions of dollars to fight unending war, re invigorate idps.

When would the north truly grow up, (just like those hausa grown men beggers that is what the north is)

Yes the south isn't perfect but has discovered this nation is a scam, i used to believe in Nigeria then until buhari came onboard and i realized the true nature of northerners.

Theirs is just from the position of power grabbing, the numerous cultural and religious standing in the north doesn't see anything wrong in poverty, backwardness, almajiri, so it is generally against development and would frastruate any president that hopes to do so.

This country needs to be restructured and reorganize to move forward but such would affect the parasitic north culturally, religiously, structurally and otherwise.

Hence because of its vast population the nation is screwed cos it would keep on having those sympathetic to it's plight just to remain in power
really enjoyed your analysis... But you have to more objective
Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by happy200(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2020
This is true but the Almajiris in your mist caused all these bruhahas. Hausas are very good people

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
really enjoyed your objective analysis...
Thanks, my pardon if i struck a nerve.

I lived in Gombe myself, so am not anti north but rather believe in every one should get what they merit

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by DennisEche(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless northern Nigeria
OP that's a nice pictures you posted there but sorry to tell you I am not impressed, because the North that I know and have lived and resided is nothing compared to what you posted. Kindly include all the dead and poverty striking places, from Zaria,Rano,Bichi,to every places down there.
Among all the pictures you posted I never saw any single almajairi which is the first sight that will welcome you immediately you enters north.
All those pictures I am seeing here are pictures of Abuja rich men kids.
And FYI stop deceiving Hausas because there is nothing like hausafulani, that term is for deception to make the Hausas feel among.
A day will come when the hausas will know and see that they have been used by the fulanis

11 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by adamx23(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
nameo:
How come most of the pics are of light complexion peeps? Mostly Fulanis?

@topic, it is great that you are trying to dispense some of the negative sterotypes about northerners, esp Hausas and Fulanis.

However, you have to also acknowledge and interrogate the terrible state of the north in terms of socioeconomic and human indices e.g Nigeria is a very poor country mainly due to the north.

I am a student of history and i know that northerners, in their different shades and types, are beautiful/womderful people. It is pity most of us down south do not know about the north that much, and vice versa.

Perhaps this will spur the engagement that will improve this.

Regards
I keep reading the north is poor this and that.. Na wa oo..
The truth is that I was born and raised in Lagos.. And in the whole south west, Lagos is the only place that is okay, the other states are filthy and way poorer than most northern states..
Most northerners we call poor are wealthier than most poor people in the south.. At least by net worth, they own massive farmlands and cattles..Have you been to the rural parts of the south west? Even their cities like ado ekiti are nothing to wrote home about..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by adamx23(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mikehot:

Worst still is these infrastructures would be destroyed by the illiterates and terrorists which the north is breeding (my pardon)

It was proposed that billions of dollars was supposed to be emmarked to rebuild north east ( i laugh).

If the north was even eating these monies and letting us have peace down south we for nor talk but it keeps breathing down our necks with exported nusiance of all kinds in our abode with failed leaders at National level.

We have given you the leverage of Abuja, yet north can't help itself despite the billions from federal purse spent in roads and infrastructures deliberately channelled to draw loopsided dividends to your states

I guess you were not sleeping when buhari proposed to spend billions of Niger Delta money to fund the personal bussinesses of Fulani terrorists under ruga.

Hence because of its vast unproductive population the nation is screwed cos it would keep on having those sympathetic to it's plight just to remain in power
You just keep blaming other people for your woes..
With the little resources at your disposal, what have you achieved as a region? Nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Sweeetheart(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani to the world

give me one fine Fulani babe make I complete one Nigeria
Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by SciLab: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
You for write am for hausa. Since majority of abookis na 'ba turenci' (no English).

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Sweeetheart(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:

[s]Have you ever heard of a fight between Igbos and hausas in the east before? But every day we hear of yorubas and hausas fighting in Lagos
[/s]

how do you come to this dumb conclusion? Yoruba are the one writing in Igbo to ditch Hausa. Yoruba are the ohaneze youth spokesman that tell Hausa that the killing in their region is a blessing to them

you people are sick upstairs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Covenofgoodmen: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
I see.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Covenofgoodmen: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
The problem of Hausi Fulani is the problem of Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Records N13.43bn In Trading Surplus (dailytrust) / How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! / Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.