Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Were You Bullied For In High School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were You Bullied For In High School? (493 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Playboy3030(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Me: For writing names of noise makers, they beat the prefect out of me after school closure grin grin

"Drop yours too"
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Davash222(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2020
One senior back then always flog me cos I refused to bring scissors from home so he can cut my afro hair.
One Monday morning, he thought it’s business as usual, he was with his friends, so he wanted to show himself. Boy was fed up with that bully, he couldn’t believe his eyes as i lift him up within a second and smash his back at the floor. School dismissed.

4 Likes

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2020
One day wey my friends use me play well well, no b say dem hit or beat me o and they were not insulting me too... But, e get some kin way guys fit put any of their guy for middle and start whining him... Omo, I almost cry that day o embarassed

I sha thank God sha, something like that no happen again tilI I graduated.

Ifako comprehensive high school, ifako gbagada... I miss doz days for school sha grin
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately I was never bullied, I was a football star and always with the cool kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2020
For laughing at banters
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by haywire07(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2020
I was constantly bullied by my teachers cry Especially Mrs. Lar

Although I'm sure I'm earning more than her now, but I'm not satisfied until I'm able to knock her down with my car and still get away with it angry
I will then proceed to burn her house and still get away with it angry

Mrs. Lar, I've not been able to forgive you for the past 13 years since we last met. I have tried my best to forgive and forget but I'm yet to forget the mental torture you subjected me to.

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Playboy3030(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
One senior back then always flog me cos I refused to bring scissors from home so he can cut my afro hair.
One Monday morning, he thought it’s business as usual, he was with his friends, so he wanted to show himself. Boy was fed up with that bully, he couldn’t believe his eyes as i lift him up within a second and smash his back at the floor. School dismissed.
young tyson fury grin grin
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Playboy3030(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2020
haywire07:
I was constantly bullied by my teachers cry Especially Mrs. Lar

Although I'm sure I'm earning more than her now, but I'm not satisfied until I'm able to knock her down with my car and still get away with it angry
I will then proceed to burn her house and still get away with it angry

Mrs. Lar, I've not been able to forgive you for the past 13 years since we last met. I have tried my best to forgive and forget but I'm yet to forget the mental torture you subjected me to.
mental torture like.
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by cRobo: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Bully me?

No way

I won't say a word
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2020
My trousers were short 4 a term cause I was having my growth spurt... and the class clowns were the 1st to notice... apart 4rm dat I was a cool dude in high school..

1 Like

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by SammieRexx(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bully me?
Who fit?
Na we be the bullies na.......anybody way try me back then na fight ooo....if only me no fit beat you....my goons go join.....I chop suspensions and expulsion sotey my uncle gats change me from school to school
GSS gwarinpa 1999 - 2001
GSS gwagwalada 2001 - 2002
Jesus College 2003 - 2005
Plus another school I didn't stay up to a term...So I won't mention
grin

1 Like

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Elimon(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Back then in my high school in Ikot Ekpene ...I had this senior in my ss3 who told me to wash his football jersey on a particular Saturday after games.that Sunday he asked me for the kits...I went to the hostel backyard where I hung them but they got missing...he told me to pay 3k for it..me KO...that jersey was barely 1k back then
Not to be disrespectful I was busy avoiding him...but whenever he caught me...I always got the beatings of my life...washed his clothes...sometimes my provisions were seized
The end came wen I discovered that he went to pick the kits without telling me so I'll pay...and even further used them during other games periods...even did the same trick on my class mate who had given him 2k already...I kukuma told my parents...he was reported and almost expelled...My nigger almost didn't believe I could report him...
But I suffered in his hands sha

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by Playboy3030(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
SammieRexx:
Bully me?
Who fit?
Na we be the bullies na.......anybody way try me back then na fight ooo....if only me no fit beat you....my goons go join.....I chop suspensions and expulsion sotey my uncle gats change me from school to school
GSS gwarinpa 1999 - 2001
grin
Legend

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by JBoss25(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
SammieRexx:
Bully me?
Who fit?
GSS gwarinpa 1999 - 2001
grin
so you're telling me you beat your seniors? How are u still alive lol?
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by DenreleDave(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cash

I'm still broke now but it will be over sha
Re: What Were You Bullied For In High School? by SammieRexx(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
JBoss25:
so you're telling me you beat your seniors? How are u still alive lol?
I set my seniors up wella. Have his mates as my goons....we go carry matches wait for them after school.some juniors are not to be bleeped with ooo

(1) (Reply)

ASUU may Own The Record for most Union Strikes Globally! (Includes stats) / First Nigeria Distance Learning University Approved / Oyo State Schools Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.