Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT (67857 Views)

Lagos Cleans Open Faeces At Ojudu-Berger (Video) / Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by voltron14: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
kayzeesoft:

u no get sense. You are too gullible.

You said it yourself that you can only make it when you do eye service.

Since you don't do eye service, it then implies toi haven't made it.

Abi you no do logic for school?

You go school sef?
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Liposure: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
I hope she's clean down south
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:
Awwww...i guess the zobo will make a lot of difference considering how hot the weather is today. Can you serve it cold? @haywire07�

Well done dear, God reward you. Kudos to Ur volunteers as well. I wish many organisations should support you n provide you guys with PPEs .
Govt shld support U guys as this jabi lake supposed to be a Tourist attraction in FCT.

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Mrbukus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
haywire07:
I guess she needs Zobo bottles
Na kunu bottle undecided
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Mrbukus(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Leter them go say Nigeria youths are lazy
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Randy100: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Barzinime:

If you really have a functioning brain without glitches, you would know it's an auto correct mistake.
Look at this asshole that didn't see anything good in what the girl did talking about how the world will be a better place.
Bad belle people never see good in what others do, only to bring them down.
Won't quote a pipsqueak like you again.
I bet you would blame auto correct. If you are not an idiot, you would realize that this is a public forum and I have my right to differ with my opinion(s). If you are not a m.oron you would realize that people sees things differently. I repeat, it is an eye service. I am always ready for incorrigible people like you.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by joelsky: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
blues343:
Young Lady.........

YOU'RE DOING WELL

nice one
Ooin

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Bukden16(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
haywire07:

The next time I see you ehn..!
Wetin Wilder receive na smul tin

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by emzynuel1: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
God reward u
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Reference(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good one. Well done girl. Our very own 'River Thames' is a septic tank. You won't see AEPB there.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by koketsoLedile: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
This kind of work is what most of you should be doing on Sundays instead of going to church to give your hard-earned monies to scamming pastors and bishops. Exercise like this is more rewarding than wailing to thin air in the name of hell mary.

Cleanliness is next to godliness, they say.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Dollabiz: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Op is dump where is the pretty lady
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by TheTourist: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Recycling is the new oil and gas
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by maroke1: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
It quiet commendable, God bless her
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thanks Eco warrior!

There will be a time when 'pretty' 'cleavage' 'twerk' etc. will lead to loss of views.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Timijo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
And I wanted to do this oooo...

She beats me to it...wow
It's not too late, you can still join her and play your part.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Nnegret(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Well done sis
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by paparazzi1987(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
blues343:
Young Lady.........

YOU'RE DOING WELL

nice one

Ooin grin

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by zudozz: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
see as she fine!
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by vital94(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Real slay queen
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Myer(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
haywire07:
Skeptics are only good in suspecting and undermining others while doing absolutely nothing productive.
Keep growing in bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by PlayerMeji: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the heads up.

I have my eyes on another project right now, we must keep pushing till we break all limits.

Timijo:
It's not too late, you can still join her and play your part.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Kingrexyl(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
Instead of insulting each other on the internet because of ideology, politics or tribe. Or hustling people. Go and do something useful today... Like this guys
What about you? what have you done?
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Kingrexyl(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:
��
So you are the one abi

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by LadySwitz: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Even if she is on contract she is doing what she is paid to do. How many people in that shithole do what they are paid to do? Those paid to protect and save lives are the ones who take life. Contractors paid to deliver eat the money and the citizens hail them calling them sharp guys
Those climates are sane because everyone knows his job and does his job.

Thanks for saving me the stress of typing and explaining what 'saner climes' meant.

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by SoniaSomuvie(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Contact me on fb the work is not done...we can work something out

PlayerMeji:
And I wanted to do this oooo...

She beats me to it...wow
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by SoniaSomuvie(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
��
Kingrexyl:
So you are the one abi
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by ZooOga: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sister Somuvie Sonia is a real one.
Kudos and millions of blessings to her and the environmental lake clean-up team!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.