Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Unusual Truth; Exactly What You Need To Find True Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unusual Truth; Exactly What You Need To Find True Love. (226 Views)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Unusual Truth; Exactly What You Need To Find True Love. by EliteDude(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Life is full of Mysteries. Growing as a kid, I had my basic needs of food, clothing and shelter
adequately taken care of by my lovely and dear parents. They also PROVIDED THE NEEDED
AFFECTION, call it love if you wish to.

Now a full grown adult, I realise that, the basics are fairly taken taken care of, but the affection part ehn,
that part is missing, as adult, I dont expect my parent to keep on playing that role. So the quest for true love begins.
I know there are many young adult in thus category, trying to find love. While for some, it is qipuite easy, for others,
Its a different story all together. I listen to to the radio, and many atimes on the love and relationship segment, myriads of
people call in, droping their contact and specification of the kind of person they need.

I do not Judge or condem suvh programs, on the contrary, it takes away the thrill of "remember the first time i saw you, and ...."
I hope you get my drift, back to my line of thought! You also find some Churches having an arm in church, where singles can
Mingle. Yea, you loved that part. Love is a beautiful thing! Have you ever wondered that while we have Schools, hospitals, churches,
markets, gootball clubs and even clubs...and all these have the roles they play in our lives.

There is not a single one that is humanly instituted where we deliberately come together for the purpise of finding Love.
Please before you spiritualize this write up, Institutions have specific and primary purpose, but there is no particular one for gaining,
or finding love. So people hope to find love in church, work, schooos, media whichnincludes dating sites (by hook up)

N,B: Please, in finding love, i say this in the context of a guy and a lady, a man and a woman, and I dont imply a boy and a girl (minors), I dont imply a man and man or a lady and a lady, whether implicitly or explicitly. Please be guided.

For Lagos Residents Only. Make sure you follow my handle here

Lets Talk, I wont respond to comment aim at derailing this thread. Please do not drop your contact details here. Be guided.

Why Phone Batteries Lasts Longer Than Most Relationship This Days / Brandy Vs. Vodka; What Is The Difference? / Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused'