Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lovers On The Loose - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lovers On The Loose (28916 Views)

Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers / Loose Guard - (Abandoned project) / The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
Nice piece
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 9:54am On May 07, 2020
Exhausted, he fell on the bed and lie by her side as he recovered his breath. Tosin nestled to his arm.

He was good, she thought. He was very good. He held her left hand.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

Tosin giggled. Somehow, he found his question amusing. Was she okay? Of course, she was. But wait, that question looked somehow because no man had ever asked her such right after sex.

“Yes, I’m okay. What about you?”

“Me too.”

Just then, his phone beeped. A text message had just come in. Now, he could read a message or receive a call.

He picked the phone to read the message that had just come in. It was a terse message from Saidat which read:

This is so unfair. How could you ignore me?

He grinned to himself. What else did Saidat expect? Did she expect him to rush to open the door the door for her, or to rush to pick her call?

He shrugged. He would later explain to her that he was sorry he could not attend to her at that very point in time.

Tosin made no move to go back to her residence. As a matter of fact, she had made up her mind that she would sleep overnight in his place.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she told him.

Mind? No he didn’t mind. In fact, it was a welcome thing.

“We need to eat dinner,” he said. “There’s a good joint around here. The food is good.”

He took her to the place. She ordered for white rice with stew and beef. He preferred fufu and egusi soup with beef. After the meal, they returned to the house.

“I’ll have to go early in the morning to my place to change clothes,” she said.

He nodded as if he expected her to say just that.

It was the noon of the following day that Dayo decided to call Saidat and explain things to her.

“I’m very sorry about yesterday,” he said. “I have an important visitor and our meeting must not be disturbed.”

“I know you have a lady visitor,” she retorted.

“And you were so busy with her that you could not even receive my call.”

“I’m sorry, Saidat.”

“Oh, you men are the same.” With that, she disconnected the line. Now, what did that mean?

Shouldn’t she know that all that happened between them was casual, with no strings attached? Why was Saidat acting as if she owned him? The earlier she understood that everything between them was casual, the better for her.

At the close of work, Tosin came to meet him.

“I’ll be coming over this evening,” she said.

He smiled at her. “You’re always welcome, Tosin darling.”

Truly, she left for her place but soon came to meet him in his place. To his surprise, she came with a luggage.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 5:25pm On May 07, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by exseJ: 5:57am On May 08, 2020
marriage son start be dat oooo......Dayo!!!
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 6:43am On May 08, 2020
Tosin yaff pack oooo
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 4:43pm On May 08, 2020
Nice
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 7:32am On May 09, 2020
More
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 8:46pm On May 10, 2020
Why was Saidat acting as if she owned him? The earlier she understood that everything between them was casual, the better for her.

At the close of work, Tosin came to meet him.

“I’ll be coming over this evening,” she said.

He smiled at her. “You’re always welcome, Tosin darling.”

Truly, she left for her place but soon came to meet him in his place. To his surprise, she came with a luggage.

“I’ll be staying here for a while,” she announced.

Just like that! She did not even discuss with him that she would like to move in. his heart raced.

Tosin’s seeming permanent stay would affect many things. One, it would foreclose any reconciliation between him and Gloria.

Two, it would mean he would no longer be able to bring any other lady to the house. Three, it meant the relationship between him and Tosin might go deeper than he had envisaged.

“Do you have any problem with that?” she asked, staring at him.

“Oh, no, no.” He tried a smile. “Of course, you’re welcome. My home is your home. You are welcome, my darling.”

He kissed her to show that he had no objection whatsoever to her stay.

“Now, we have to eat something,” she said. “I’m famished.”

“Yeah, I’m hungry too.”

“The idea of eating out is not the best. I’ll be cooking henceforth.”

He seemed pleasantly surprised. “That will be a good thing.”

“Yes. But for the evening, we will eat the food I brought.”

“You brought food?”

She nodded and brought a food flask from the polythene bag she had brought along. Inside the flask was jollof rice and fried chicken.

She took it to the kitchen and poured the content inside a plate. She put two forks and two spoons there. They would be eating from the same plate. She put the plate in a tray and was back in the sitting-room.

They soon started eating.

“You prepared this?” he asked unnecessarily. “It’s very delicious.”

“Thanks.”

As they were eating, the bell rang. He had to suspend the eating. “Excuse me, let me see who’s at the door.”

He moved to the door to open it and was surprised to find Saidat there.

“Hello,” he greeted.

“Hi.” Even from the doorway, she could see the lady visitor that he had eating at the dining table.

“I … I have a visitor,” he said. “Come in.”

“I just came to tell you that the landlord will like to see you.”

“Hmn? No problem.”

She shrugged. “Bye.”

He nodded. “Bye,” he replied in a mumble. Saidat turned and left. Well, that was quite dramatic of her. Not too long ago, her tone was caustic on the phone.

Now, she behaved as if nothing had happened and she had only come to deliver the landlord’s message.

He returned to the table where they were eating.
“Who and what was that?” Tosin asked.

“It’s the landlord’s daughter. She said the father will like to see me.”

“Landlord and their palaver,” she hissed as she continued to eat.

“Maybe NEPA has brought the electricity bill,” he opined.

The remaining part of the meal was done in silence. After she cleared the table while he went to get two bottles of malt from the fridge. He was just putting them on the stool when she rejoined him.

“You enjoy yourself,” he said. “I’ll go and see the landlord. He stays upstairs.”

She grinned and nodded. “Okay.”

He left his flat and went to the staircase. He could see Saidat standing on the first floor by the rail. She moved to him as he approached.

“Is he in the sitting-room?” he asked.

She shook her head. He was surprised. “Has he gone out?”

Again she shook her head. “This is where to go.”

She held his hand and took him to the door of a room nearby. He stopped.

Full story available @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by tonysunkan: 11:48am On May 11, 2020
Cool story
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 10:45am On May 14, 2020
He could see Saidat standing on the first floor by the rail. She moved to him as he approached.

Again she shook her head. “This is where to go.” She held his hand and took him to the door of a room nearby. He stopped.

“Come on.” She held him firmly and entered the room. She then closed and locked the door behind them.

“What’s this?” He looked around the small room in surprise. It was obviously a store room. He could see piles of plates, big local stoves, big pots and some other cooking utensils.

The landlord’s wife was a caterer, so these must be her equipment. But why must Saidat bring him there?

“I can see that you are very busy with your lady,” she scoffed. “I’m angry at what you did to me and must be appeased. That’s why you’re here.”

“What! I’ve told you I’m sorry, but why here? Do you expect me to start washing plates now or what?”

“Oh come on. Who’s asking you to wash plates? We’re here alone, so go ahead and be a real man.”

He chuckled. “Saidat, you can’t be serious. Here? Here, of all places?”

“And why not?” she folded her arms across her chest in a feminine daring move. “The earlier you get down to it, the better.”

“But this place is not ideal. What if they catch us here?”

“We’ll be careful and nobody will catch us. And even if they do, we’re adults, aren’t we?”

He could see that her mindset was set. This was serious. She had tricked him. How could a young lady like her trick him like this?

Then he remembered that Tosin was waiting in his flat. Maybe he should just oblige Saidat and go back to his flat as soon as possible.

“Alright,” he said. “But we have to be fast about it.”

She beamed in smile. “So, what are you waiting for?”

He moved to her and held her waist. There must be pre-intimacy, first and foremost. He rubbed her waist and planted his lips or her. He kissed her gently but she stopped him.

“No, I don’t want you to be gentle. Try to be rough with me,” she said.

Now, that was an unusual request. Why would she want it rough? It was not his nature to be ‘rough’ so he would have to do something he had never done before. He brought his lips to hers, hard and deep.

She wanted more than that. Her hands went to the zip of his shorts and unzipped it. Not so gently, her fingers went to his boxer and rummaged inside. His phallus sprang into action as soon as she rubbed on it.

His right hand went to her boobs and fondled them. He remembered she wanted it ‘rough’, so he squeezed them. She pulled her mini skirt down. She wasn’t wearing a pantie, so there wasn’t any encumbrance there.

They were still in standing position. In that small room, they had to be. He turned her back to him. Now fully erect, his prick had to make the grand entry from her behind.

She parted her legs to make that easy. He gripped her waist and entered her. He started the thrusting movement without further fuss.

“Harder,” she moaned. “Harder!”

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Chibuking1402(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2020
CasNova:
He could see Saidat standing on the first floor by the rail. She moved to him as he approached.

Again she shook her head. “This is where to go.” She held his hand and took him to the door of a room nearby. He stopped.

“Come on.” She held him firmly and entered the room. She then closed and locked the door behind them.

“What’s this?” He looked around the small room in surprise. It was obviously a store room. He could see piles of plates, big local stoves, big pots and some other cooking utensils.

The landlord’s wife was a caterer, so these must be her equipment. But why must Saidat bring him there?

“I can see that you are very busy with your lady,” she scoffed. “I’m angry at what you did to me and must be appeased. That’s why you’re here.”

“What! I’ve told you I’m sorry, but why here? Do you expect me to start washing plates now or what?”

“Oh come on. Who’s asking you to wash plates? We’re here alone, so go ahead and be a real man.”

He chuckled. “Saidat, you can’t be serious. Here? Here, of all places?”

“And why not?” she folded her arms across her chest in a feminine daring move. “The earlier you get down to it, the better.”

“But this place is not ideal. What if they catch us here?”

“We’ll be careful and nobody will catch us. And even if they do, we’re adults, aren’t we?”

He could see that her mindset was set. This was serious. She had tricked him. How could a young lady like her trick him like this?

Then he remembered that Tosin was waiting in his flat. Maybe he should just oblige Saidat and go back to his flat as soon as possible.

“Alright,” he said. “But we have to be fast about it.”

She beamed in smile. “So, what are you waiting for?”

He moved to her and held her waist. There must be pre-intimacy, first and foremost. He rubbed her waist and planted his lips or her. He kissed her gently but she stopped him.

“No, I don’t want you to be gentle. Try to be rough with me,” she said.

Now, that was an unusual request. Why would she want it rough? It was not his nature to be ‘rough’ so he would have to do something he had never done before. He brought his lips to hers, hard and deep.

She wanted more than that. Her hands went to the zip of his shorts and unzipped it. Not so gently, her fingers went to his boxer and rummaged inside. His phallus sprang into action as soon as she rubbed on it.

His right hand went to her boobs and fondled them. He remembered she wanted it ‘rough’, so he squeezed them. She pulled her mini skirt down. She wasn’t wearing a pantie, so there wasn’t any encumbrance there.

They were still in standing position. In that small room, they had to be. He turned her back to him. Now fully erect, his prick had to make the grand entry from her behind.

She parted her legs to make that easy. He gripped her waist and entered her. He started the thrusting movement without further fuss.

Nice but very short update.... more please
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 10:35pm On May 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lovers On The Loose by SeyiDominion: 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
More.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 4:54pm On May 17, 2020

He had to increase the tempo. As he continued the thrusting, she moaned the more.

At a point, he was afraid her sounds might be heard outside the room, so he slowed own.

“Do it more,” she muttered and urged. He decided to oblige her, throwing all caution into the wind.

He removed his cock, spanked her bums and re-entered her. Now, he did it hard and fast. Beads of sweats covered his body. He could hear his heart racing.

What a task he had at hand. Saidat twitched her hips in a move that set him crazy. He was breathing so hard now and in a matter of seconds, he would get to the end of the race.

He gripped her the more when he finally the hot stream of semen. He removed his cock and spilled the contents on her bums.

For the next few seconds, he needed to normalize his breathing. She brought a small roll of toiletries from one of the pockets of her jeans skirt and cleaned up her bums.

“That was a good one,” she commented.

He grinned and spanked her buttocks one more time. “You can say that again.”

He took some tissue paper from her to mop the drips of semen emitting from him. He had to wait for few more seconds for the drips to cease. He then wore his boxer and shorts.

She had to gently open the door and peep through the corridor to see if anyone was around or not. Satisfied, she turned to him. “You can step out now.”

Dayo squeezed her right hand. “Thank you for the show,” he said.

She smiled conspiratorially. “You are welcome. Anytime, anywhere.”

He grinned and stepped out of the store room to the corridor. He went to the stair case and walked down the stairs.

He paused briefly at the entrance to his flat. It was to take some fresh air and to steady himself. He then opened the door to his flat and went inside.

Tosin was watching a television fashion show when he sauntered to her seat and sat by her.

“It took you long,” she commented.

“Yes, don’t mind the landlord. He went into details of how PHCN has increased its tariff and why the electricity bill has gone up. He also talked about the monthly security levies that we pay.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 1:27pm On May 18, 2020
Cool.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
Nice
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 8:21am On May 20, 2020
Tosin was watching a television fashion show when he sauntered to her seat and sat by her.

“It took you long,” she commented.

“Yes, don’t mind the landlord. He went into details of how PHCN has increased its tariff and why the electricity bill has gone up. He also talked about the monthly security levies that we pay.”

“I know it will be on something like that.”

He grunted and wrapped her shoulders with his right hand.

Dave’s Lexus Coupe was blaring a hip-hop music when he stopped the car at the front of the gate that bore the address Funmi had given him.

He switched off the sound system and came down from the car. He walked towards the gate of the house and as he did so, he used the remote car lock to lock the car.

Then, he pressed the bell button he saw by the gate. He could hear the ringing from inside. He waited patiently to be attended to.

Few seconds later, a girl in her late teen age appeared at the gate.

“Yes, what do you want?” she asked, not even bothering to open the gate.

“Hi,” he said importantly. “I’ve come to see Funmi.”

There was a slight pause. “What’s your name, sir?”

“Dave.”

There was another slight pause before the pedestrian side of the gate was opened.

“Good evening, sir. Please, come in.”

“Thanks.” He entered the compound. It was a duplex with fine color. He followed the girl to the sitting-room.

“Please, sit down. I will inform her that you have come.”

He nodded and sat on one of the comfortable seats. The girl went out of the sitting-room. Some minutes later, Funmi came to see him.

“Hello, there.”

“Good evening.” He stood up to give her a brief hug. “How d’you do, babe?”

“I’m cool. I hope you didn’t find it difficult to locate this place.”

“Nope. It’s very easy to locate.”

He sat down on his seat while she sat opposite him. “So, how do I entertain you?”

He shook his head. “Oh, no, don’t bother. I promised to check you up at your place and I’ve fulfilled the promise. As for the entertainment, I intend to take you to a nice place where we can have a good time.”

“So, you won’t take anything?”

“We’ll take all that we need to take later. You can go ahead and dress up so that we’ll be on our way.”

Funmi looked excited. “Alright, give me a couple of minutes to dress up and I’ll be back.”

She stood up to return to her room.

Full story at https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by SolaRaphael: 10:03pm On May 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by kweensheba: 6:14pm On May 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
Well done OP
Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
Nice.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 10:57am On May 25, 2020
He sat down on his seat while she sat opposite him. “So, how do I entertain you?”

He shook his head. “Oh, no, don’t bother. I promised to check you up at your place and I’ve fulfilled the promise. As for the entertainment, I intend to take you to a nice place where we can have a good time.”

“So, you won’t take anything?”

“We’ll take all that we need to take later. You can go ahead and dress up so that we’ll be on our way.”

Funmi looked excited. “Alright, give me a couple of minutes to dress up and I’ll be back.”

She stood up to return to her room. She wore a nice shirt over a cute black skirt and was set.

Dave was patiently waiting for her.

“My God, you look so gorgeous,” he commented as soon as he saw her.

“You really think so?”

He smiled easily. “It’s not just that I think so. I know so.”

She was delighted at his comments. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” He stood up. “Are we ready?”

“Sure. Hey, Wura,” she called the girl. “Come and lock the gate.”

Wura came to join them at the sitting-room and followed them out of the building to the gate.

“Take care of yourself, sister,” she told Funmi.

“It’s okay, Wura. See you.”

Wura waved at her and locked the gate. Funmi followed Dave to where he parked his car.

“It’s a lovely ride,” she said.

“Thanks.” He unlocked the car and they slid inside. He kicked the engine into life. “Now, make your choice. Do we go to the club to relax or do I take you to the hotel where I lodge?”

She smiled and appeared to think briefly. “Let’s go to the club.”

“Alright. So, we’ll go to the club.”

The Candies Night Club, Ikeja, remained his favorite. He drove the car to the place.

Uduak was pleased with the master of the house. Debayo had fulfilled his promise to her by buying a fine Nokia phone. It was the model that she wanted. Not only that, he also handed some cash to her.

“Use this as your pocket money,” he told her as he handed the crisp money to her.

“Hey, thank you, o, oga. You be correct man,” she enthused, giving him a hug.

“That means this evening, you will give it to me in a very hot way.”

Re: Lovers On The Loose by kweensheba: 7:37am On May 26, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 7:35am On May 30, 2020
Uduak was pleased with the master of the house. Debayo had fulfilled his promise to her by buying a fine Nokia phone. It was the model that she wanted. Not only that, he also handed some cash to her.

“Use this as your pocket money,” he told her as he handed the crisp money to her.

“Hey, thank you, o, oga. You be correct man,” she enthused, giving him a hug.

“That means this evening, you will give it to me in a very hot way.”

“There’s no problem with that. Just get yourself prepared for the action.”

He was in her room and had come home earlier than usual. Florence had gone out and luckily, his wife had not returned. He had been married to Rachel for about sixteen years now. The union had produced two children – a boy and a girl.

The boy was a boarding student at Kings’ College while the girl was also a boarding student at Queens College.

He ought to be faithful to his wife but doing that had always been a difficult thing for him to do. Debayo always lusted after things of the flesh, especially the young ones.

One more look at Uduak brought arousal to him. He grabbed the girl and fondled her breasts.

“Hey, oga, madam can come back anytime o,” she cautioned.

“Don’t worry. This won’t take time.” He fondled her breasts more, his breath increasing.

“O ya. Quick, quick, lie down on the bed.”

She was hesitant but from the urgency in his tone, she knew he had made up his mind. She lay on the bed. There was no time to waste. Quickly, he pulled his trousers and boxer down while he also pulled down her skirt and pantie.

No further pre-intimacy than to go down to the main act. His manhood was ready for action. She held it and guided it inside her vagina. It was the fastest sex she ever had. Within a couple of minutes, it was over.

It was late in the night before Funmi was back to the house. Her parents were back, but she was surprised Tosin had not returned.

“Why hasn’t Tosin come back?” she asked Wura.

“She said something like sleeping over at her friend’s place.”

Funmi sighed. Tosin was an adult. If what she desired was to sleep in her friend’s place, then so be it. She went to her room upstairs. There would be no need she ate any food again.

At the club, Dave had treated her specially. She had eaten barbecue and taken non-alcoholic wine to her satisfaction. Now, all she needed was sleep.

Lovers on the Loose https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 2:27pm On May 30, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 4:00pm On May 31, 2020
Cool episode
Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 7:44pm On May 31, 2020
Cool story
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dave had treated her specially. She had eaten barbecue and taken non-alcoholic wine to her satisfaction. Now, all she needed was sleep.
Her phone started ringing as soon as she stepped inside her room. Could that be Dave? She checked the caller and hissed the moment she knew who was calling.

It was Akinola, her ex. At first, she decided to ignore it, but it kept ringing and ringing that she finally picked it up.
“Yes?” she said, not so pleasantly.

“Funmi darling, are you still cross with me?”

She felt like bursting into laughter. What a question to ask. How could he be asking that when he knew that she was actually mad at him?

“Why don’t you save your time and energy by not asking stupid question?”

“Ah,” he sounded exasperated. “I thought we have settled everything, now. I even expected to see you at my place this evening.”

Again, she felt like laughing. How could she go to his place when she was enjoying the lush company of another man?

“Akinola, get this into your head. It is all over between us.” She repeated it slowly and emphatically as if he had difficulty in hearing: “It is all over between us.”

“But, you cannot do this to me, baby. Remember the wonderful time we had together.”

“And remember the ugly time we had,” she chirped in. he could have been a good lover, but he was given to excessive jealousy and could be violent. These were tell-tale signs that things would be tough if she should go ahead and marry him. On that premises, she had severed the relationship.

Besides, she had a new man in her life. Dave was going to be a better lover, she had no doubt.

“Good bye, Akin. Best of luck.”

He was still trying to say something but she cut the communication. He should get himself another lover and move on with life, she thought.

That was what she had done.

Three days after Tosin started living with him, it seemed she had permanently come to stay with him. Today, she brought more of her things to Dayo’s place. She no longer referred to the place as ‘his’ place but ‘our’ place. He did not really mind. From all indications, the days of living with a live-in-lover had come to him.

The greatest opposition she had was from her mother.

“How could you just pack to a man’s house and start living with him like that?” she had berated. “Do you have to cheapen yourself before him?”

But Tosin’s father saw nothing wrong with her move.

For full story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience ) / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) / Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.