Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lovers On The Loose - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lovers On The Loose (28921 Views)

Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers / Loose Guard - (Abandoned project) / The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2021
CasNova:
More than anything, he wished it was Gloria that was with him. He decided then that he would have to reconcile with her.

He would just have to explain to Tosin that he was still in love with Gloria and had come to realize that he could not forget her just like that. But then, he knew doing that would not be easy.

“Hey, oga, don’t you think you’ve done enough for now?” Uduak asked.

They had engaged in sexual romp and he still seemed to be insatiable.

“I’m the one that is supposed to complain that I’m tired,” he replied with a leer on his face. “If I’m not complaining, I see no reason why you should.”

“I think we should try a new style. Let’s try the doggy style.”

He made her to kneel on the bed with her two hands on the edge of the bed. He went to her back to insert his organ inside her vagina. He held her waist firmly as he started the gentle thrust.

He was only able to make the thrust once. He groaned and fell on the bed, clutching his chest. She turned to see him awkwardly lying on the bed.

“Hey, what is that? Oga, what happened?”

His body twitched in a way that left one not in doubt that he was in agony. She was alarmed as she rushed to hold his right hand.

“Oga, what happened? Talk to me, what is it?”

He could not respond nor say a word. His eyes were closed in pain and he continued to jerk and hold on to his chest.

“Oh, my God!” she was confused as she didn’t know what next to do. “Oh, God, oh God.” Quickly, she wore her night wear back. No, it was better she wore real clothes.

She removed the night wears and wore a t-shirt and a pair of black jeans trousers. No, she ought to wear a bra before the t-shirt. Frantically, she removed the t-shirt to wear the bra first. Then she wore the t-shirt on top.

He had stopped twitching his body. His body was now still.

“Oga. Oga!” she shook her body. It was unresponsive.

“Oga, if this is a joke, stop it o. Oga!”

There still no responsive. One more look at him showed that he had crossed the bar from the world of the living to another world.

“Oga! Ewo, ewo!”

Her heart was beating so fast that she thought it would pop out from her chest. Oh, Lord, what would he do, now? What would she do?
Maybe he was still alive, another part of her mind screamed.

Maybe she should go out and get a taxi that would take him to the hospital. She dashed out of the room. Just as she made her way to the gate, Florence entered the house.

“Where’re you rushing to?” she asked Uduak.

“It’s oga o. It’s oga.” The latter was breathless.
Florence’s heart skipped a beat. “What happened to him?”

“He …he just collapsed.”

“What! Where?”

“In …in my room. I want to get a taxi to take him to the hospital.”

“This is serious. Alright, go fast. Go and get the taxi.” Florence rushed inside the building to Uduak’s room. She could see him awkwardly lying naked on the bed in the room.

“Uncle! Uncle!” She held his hand and it struck her significantly that his case was beyond help. She also knew what killed Uncle.

On Sunday afternoon, Dayo strolled away from the house. As he walked down the street, he brought out his phone and put a call across to Gloria. She picked the call after the fourth ring.

“Hello, Gloria.”

“Hello.”

“Look, I’ve called you to let you know that we need to see.”

There was a slight pause across the line. “See for what?”

“Gloria, I need to tell you how sorry I am. I’m sorry for treating you the way I did. I’m very sorry and I want us to put the past behind us. I want us to be back as lovers that we used to be.”

There was another pause. “Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”

He chuckled briefly. Of course, he knew what he was doing. Why would he not know what he was doing?

“Of course, I very much know what I’m doing. I want you back in my life and I’m very serious about it.”

She seemed to sigh on the line. “So what happens to your numerous lovers? What happens to the various ladies I’ve seen with you in your flat?”

“Sorry about that. They’re not the ones my heart goes for. It’s you that my heart goes for. I promise you that all other ladies in my life will be history the moment you accept me back and we lovers again.”

“That’s fantastic. I believe in action. Get rid of those other ones, and I’ll take you serious.”

He smiled briefly. “Your wish is my command.”

She terminated the call. Dayo grinned to himself. He was prepared now to have Gloria back at whatever may be the cost. He just had to let Tosin know.

Some minutes later, he was back in the house. She was watching television in the sitting-room. He sat down and considered how best to tell her that they would have to suspend whatever love they had for each other.

After several minutes, he finally garnered enough courage to speak up.

“Er, don’t you think it’s too hasty for us to be living together like this?” he started.

She didn’t look surprised to hear that from him.

All the same, her response dared him to be explicit. “I don’t understand,” she said.

“Try to be. What I’m saying is simple. It is an error that we should be living together like this. I think everything was done hastily. Now, it’s time to right the wrong.”

She sighed. “So, you’re asking me to go? You’re dumping me?”

“It’s not exactly like that, but I believe we need to suspend or relationship till further notice.”

Despite the fact that the ways he had acted in the last day had given her hints, she felt devastated that he would severe the relationship just like that.

How could he be so callous? How could he be so selfish and unfeeling?

Men were like that. Despite her beauty, Tosin had not been so lucky with men. She had thought Dayo was different from others. He had looked cool and reliable. Nonetheless, this latest event had proved her wrong.

But he was wrong too. He was wrong to think that he could treat her so disdainfully like this! On this matter, she would not take things lying low. She would deal with him in a way he never expected.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers-on-the-loose/31373

Yes, more.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2021
NEXT
Re: Lovers On The Loose by ThrillPlus: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
More...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience ) / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) / Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.