Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) (10267 Views)

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes. / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by ScottDM1: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
A woman says her eyeballs tattoo was "worth" the "immense pain".

Amber Breena Luke has splashed out more than £20,000 on tattoos all over her body and didn't stop at her skin.

The 24-year-old tattoo fanatic from New South Wales, Australia, said: "My eyeballs caused me the most immense pain I've endured so far, but they're worth it.

"Every morning when I wake up and look at my eyeballs, it makes me happy because blue is my absolute favourite colour."

Amber said the first time she got inked was when she was just 16, and as soon as the tattoo gun "penetrated" her skin, it "felt like home".

According to The Mirror Online, she said: "At first it was because I wanted to know what the feeling was like - I craved it even though I had no idea what it felt like. "Once the needle is penetrated my skin, it felt like home.

"My passion developed when I was 20 years old, I started to get more heavily tattooed. The feeling I got from getting tattooed was like no other I had experienced - I literally felt the negative energy disperse from my body, minute by minute."

See More Whole Body Pictures Here- https://umebeautycare.com/lady-24-tattoos-whole-body-including-eyes-pictures/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by tsephanyah(f): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
You might as well ask an artist to explain his art, or ask a poet to explain his poem. It defeats the purpose. The meaning is only clear thorough the search. Creativity takes courage.

1 Like

Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Not my body
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by AJOBI77(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's your headache
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
"The feeling I got from getting tattooed was like no other I had experienced - I literally felt the negative energy disperse from my body, minute by minute."

Just when you think you've seen enough, *poof* here comes another eye popping one.

What to do? We move cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Neroiam(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wakada rubbish is this.. Zebra
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Otisker(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Madness but nothing concern am. Do what pleases you
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by JAOS(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
she should have used the ink to write sense into her brain

1 Like

Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Symorne(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
ScottDM1:
A

The 24-year-old tattoo fanatic from New South Wales, Australia, said: "My eyeballs caused me the most immense pain I've endured so far, but they're worth it.

Yen yen yen.
If she like she can go blind, what's my own.

Anyways, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
And a man will still go on bended knees to propose to this one
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
I like her tats

Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Irritating
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Tweiker: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Irritating

You are more irritating
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Drince: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

You are more irritating
Gbas gbos gbish gbish gbas gbos
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by MickzyDonald: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
You might as well ask an artist to explain his art, or ask a poet to explain his poem. It defeats the purpose. The meaning is only clear thorough the search. Creativity takes courage.
I'm also good at drawing things like that on ladies body in case u need me cool cool cool
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
All for the gram
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Zimri(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Noted

Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
I like tattoos but its excess I don't like, if my should go for it, I'll only advice its simplicity, I like crazy stuff, but not its excess
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by julybaba(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
ScottDM1:
A woman says her eyeballs tattoo was "worth" the "immense pain".

Fine girl.
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Uyi168: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
The tatoo ink pour for her eyes...
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by WorWorBoy: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Scary.
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's okay if done on one arm or top chest region, butt too can be cute. Seriously everywhere
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Why didn't she paint her whole body
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by hushdaddy: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I like her tats
how about her tits?
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by tubetv: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Elimon(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
#GET A TATTOO....it will be your happiest experience!

I'm just imagining what she's telling us now
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Makavelli25: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Gross,imorality
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Okay now, her does she feel?
anyway, her body, her business.
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Lagbaja01(m): 3:42am On Feb 24, 2020
That's because you're not crazy yet...it's a gradual process bro.
Tajbol4splend:
I like tattoos but its excess I don't like, if my should go for it, I'll only advice its simplicity, I like crazy stuff, but not its excess
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by Finelinks: 4:44am On Feb 24, 2020
I don't like tattoes.
Although it wouldn't be bad in the pubic area.
Re: Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) by saintsylve(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Drince:
Gbas gbos gbish gbish gbas gbos

Hahahaha, Bros na E-slapping be this? This slap sound fit make person faint oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Se'x Tourism Is A Booming Big Business In Gambia( SEE PHOTOS) / See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.