Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

XXXO - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / XXXO (4894 Views)

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Lady Caught Red-Handed Cheating On National TV (Photos) / I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XXXO by Homeboiy: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Why shouldn't he let her know? He is at risk of different STDs . Better to leave her to ply her trade as it seems it is now a habit for her, and she has an agent that supplies her regular dks

What is condom meant for?

I can't let her go without paying her back in my own way

I'm bad and I tel any girl that cares to hear
Re: XXXO by shortgun(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
You be ashawo boyfriend

1 Like

Re: XXXO by ArcFresky(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
namiji2598:
are we dating the same girl bros?
Lol...
We no dey again naa
Re: XXXO by MickzyDonald: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! What d hell did i just read? I hope you already planning your breakup? Dump her nd never looked back!!
she's a borehole driller grin

Re: XXXO by namiji2598: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

Lol...
We no dey again naa
her attitude be like my girl ehhhh

Even if she cheat ooooo she fit swear with bible say she no cheat
Re: XXXO by Kiddllc: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oxb90:
How can you say this girl is your girlfriend.
I tire for the Op.. She dey hustle hard riding different dicks daily. I have one like this but we both know she's what she is. She calls me baby and swears she loves me till death i just dey laugh am. I want to fvck her friends round before telling her I'm tired and two done dey show interest because she brings them to my place but they are all scared of her so until then i just dey play along grin

2 Likes

Re: XXXO by luvyaself95(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Laughing my ass in 5D screen. Is nothing special or new.

1 Like

Re: XXXO by Happyguy201: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerkey:
If you need a woman to call your own, Go and marry.

Honestly, if you feel you've got what it takes to have a woman, GI and marry...

She is our girl for now....

Even the ones we call our own are not better

1 Like

Re: XXXO by Kiddllc: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
AverageSalz:
She logged in her Facebook account on my phone, and forgot to Log out.... That's how i came across all this her dirty secrets that she has been keeping away from me for so long, that am the only person she's having affair with since when we started dating for the past 1yr plus, and she kept on insisting that we should get married soon, but i haven't yet told her that I've seen all this stuffs, and this is not the only chat i caught her on, there are like 9 Sugar Daddies that i saw, please i need an advice ��

Chai bro! Over a year and u never knew she's a hustler are u sleepwalking Did u say marry soon... omor let her know u know and if she wants out let her leave otherwise just be chopping her free while u get another girl thats on same page with u
Re: XXXO by Angelacruz: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Go n do STDs test first
AverageSalz:
She logged in her Facebook account on my phone, and forgot to Log out.... That's how i came across all this her dirty secrets that she has been keeping away from me for so long, that am the only person she's having affair with since when we started dating for the past 1yr plus, and she kept on insisting that we should get married soon, but i haven't yet told her that I've seen all this stuffs, and this is not the only chat i caught her on, there are like 9 Sugar Daddies that i saw, please i need an advice ��
Re: XXXO by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
AverageSalz:

I'm not surprised I've been there.. just drop that and move on it's not worth fighting 4. By the time she's done messing her life up she get back to her senses. Good luck with Ur next catch
Re: XXXO by Westernlove: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
AverageSalz:
She logged in her Facebook account on my phone, and forgot to Log out.... That's how i came across all this her dirty secrets that she has been keeping away from me for so long, that am the only person she's having affair with since when we started dating for the past 1yr plus, and she kept on insisting that we should get married soon, but i haven't yet told her that I've seen all this stuffs, and this is not the only chat i caught her on, there are like 9 Sugar Daddies that i saw, please i need an advice��

Lol and so what? grin
Are you Just waking up?
The Ladies must survive!!!
Something that has been happening since time Immemorial!!!
Next Jare.....!!!

2 Likes

Re: XXXO by ProtectMyMoney: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Homeboiy:

What is condom meant for?

I can't let her go without paying her back in my own way

I'm bad and I tel any girl that cares to hear

How does Condom prevent against Scabies...?

1 Like

Re: XXXO by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Did I just read 'please I need advice'?

Go ahead and marry her, since you're brainless

2 Likes

Re: XXXO by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
That is why I like Ghana guys. Naija guys dey dull. Instead of you to find more Sugar daddies for her and be collecting your share, monthly or weekly payment. Bro, you never wife her, so you don't own her. Since na runs girl you don discover say she be, cash in on it.

2 Likes

Re: XXXO by Elimon(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Guy chop this girl before u go...do not take her seriously anymore except ur faking it....fall sick every week and get her money for treatment...and you will never regret it

1 Like

Re: XXXO by yabas(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2020
B1ak3:
point of correction, your girlfriend is not seeing a sugar daddy.

Dude your girlfriend is an ashawo that is negotiating price to nack two men for 25k.

dont come here later with pic of your penis filled with crawcraw asking us what we dont know

Best comment so far. This is not a sugar daddy stuff. This is pure prostitution. Some young girls have 1/2 big daddy that pay their bills. It is different from people negotiating price for sex. This na ashawo

2 Likes

Re: XXXO by Came4amod: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2020
So many girls and mothers will never comment on this thread .. as a woman who was not born with a silver spoon and she is pretty and cannot afford anything .. and the boyfriend is giving her 2k 3k .. and one pilot say he wants to marry her but first have sex with her for 25k .. pretty girl oo ... it is wickedness for you to say because you love her .. she should reduce her chances of becoming successful in life .. guys your girl can never have only you .. if she fine .. make she comot 10 times a week .. at least 20 guys will ask her out .. if she is an olosho as you claim she will replace you in 2 to 3 days .. but if she calls you make time for you without u giving her anything .. u just use 1 yeye car carry her go chop fish .. she loves you .. and you should get intimate with her first .. discuss with her .. let her know you always want the best for her ... she will even start telling you when another guy calls her .. women are that simple .. girls who are lucky or fortunate are the ones that don't have these issues.. get ur self a rich girl who still bleeps around or a street wise girl who bleeps for good reason .. but most importantly make her your girl .. many guys here are kids and not ready for marriage.. if u want to marry u will make alot of sacrifices and u just can't find that perfect person ... I rest my case ..

2 Likes

Re: XXXO by Escabado: 5:00am On Feb 24, 2020
This is how these Nigerian girls survive . How do you explain a girl that does not have a job , no legit business and yet she uses expensive phones and makes expensive hair. Definitely she is using her body to make money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / Strange Nature Pictures That You Have Never Seen Before. (Pictures) / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.