Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. (967 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by fineboynl(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
was in church today and I never knew this babe has other plan just after closing. although we have been seeing each other in church and do not talk to each other. neither do I like her for a date or whatever. even if I should consider her it should not be anything close to serious.

and by the way, so many girls have broke up with me or I breakup with them when they sense I'm not a serious guy. I never get serious with any woman, I believe in freestyle friendship, sex and all that freely before I can consider seriousness that's if we have anything in common, I really don't know how people do it by going into relationship with a serious heart it's just not my thing. and when I ask you out and you want to stress me or want me to serious. I will just back off.

now going back to the topic. after closing i was surprised when she touched me. she greeted me and said she want to see me. at first my behavior would tell I'm not interested because I thought it must be those youth meetings or joining a group or whatever.

I acted like I didn't heard her as I was moving to the order direction like going out form the church gate she touch me again say I should not be annoyed that she wanted to ask me for a favor. I reply what kind of favor in my mind I thought she wanted to ask me for transport.

until she told me that we should go to the other side. well, I followed her and she said if I am going somewhere and she hope she is not delaying me. I told her not at all. from this moment I think I have some instinct as it was so clear she likes me and wanted me.

we went to a quite place just the two of us. it was than she said she wanted to take photos and she want me to help make the photo shoot. oh is that all OK I will do just that.

next she was asking me if I do come every Sunday? because sometimes she sees me and other time she doesn't. she ask if I am student or working. and so many other discussions. it was as if she is toasting me except the fact she didn't ask me out.

after I snap her with her phone, she said I should snap her with my phone too, which I did. then she said she want to snap me. more greenlight

I was like what the fuc.k are you doing? she said if I am shy or I don't like pictures. ofcourse I'm a guy it's girls that take photo's. she said it's a lie that some guys also like taking photos.

well I allowed her snap me. after we have done snapping, then how do I forward the phots to you. you have whatsapp or zender? she said yes but not now. that I should send it to her later.

she is too light probably from lightning cream. her dressing and makeup is too sharp. couple with that fact she is not pretty if she would have been dark. wearing high heels and spacious dress. I really don't like.

while we were going home we exchanged WhatsApp contact. before I reach home she forwarded the photos she snap me. so I forward her own.

now the problem is she wants me to chase her from here and I am not really ready to chase anyone.

I don't do anything serious. and another thing I don't want her to be running after me in church as others in church that likes me before hand will jealous. there is one like that that always hold me in church after closing and she will hold me to go with her. I had to change service time because of her until she finally get the message when she stop seeing me.
Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by ExAngel007(f): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
story,

You like her and u are pretending
Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by AfroKnight: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is like reading someone’s diary. cheesy

I enjoyed your narration bro. It is lively.

Tell her you just want a nakking partner and watch her run away. However, if she says she’s interested, then bro, I’m not the one that adviced you o. You’re on your own grin. Only God can save you from her. Just find a way to dismiss her before she blocks the real fish.

Many girls don’t know they’re not fine. They are just yellow.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by lilmax(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
I keep wondering why guys give attention to women who wants to have sex with them

Idiot she made a bet with her friends, she told them she can get you in a week, and you will fall

Here you are acting like a god grin

Foolish men

2 Likes

Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Congrats
Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by fineboynl(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
lilmax:
I keep wondering why guys give attention to women who wants to have sex with them

Idiot she made a bet with her friends, she told them she can get you in a week, and you will fall

Here you are acting like a god grin

I know for sure she want to show my photo to someone. and that person will be shock and surprise to see me with her. because she told me her friend is staying with her and she didn't come to service that day. and they why she want me to snap for her.

outside of that she likes me, and in fact she is not the only one inside the church. but I don't think I like her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by aro360: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
is that all
Re: I'm Checking Out. When Green Light Want Me To Chase Her. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
fineboynl:
was in church today and I never knew this babe has other plan just after closing. although we have been seeing each other in church and do not talk to each other. neither do I like her for a date or whatever. even if I should consider her it should not be anything close to serious.

and by the way, so many girls have broke up with me or I breakup with them when they sense I'm not a serious guy. I never get serious with any woman, I believe in freestyle friendship, sex and all that freely before I can consider seriousness that's if we have anything in common, I really don't know how people do it by going into relationship with a serious heart it's just not my thing. and when I ask you out and you want to stress me or want me to serious. I will just back off.

now going back to the topic. after closing i was surprised when she touched me. she greeted me and said she want to see me. at first my behavior would tell I'm not interested because I thought it must be those youth meetings or joining a group or whatever.

I acted like I didn't heard her as I was moving to the order direction like going out form the church gate she touch me again say I should not be annoyed that she wanted to ask me for a favor. I reply what kind of favor in my mind I thought she wanted to ask me for transport.

until she told me that we should go to the other side. well, I followed her and she said if I am going somewhere and she hope she is not delaying me. I told her not at all. from this moment I think I have some instinct as it was so clear she likes me and wanted me.

we went to a quite place just the two of us. it was than she said she wanted to take photos and she want me to help make the photo shoot. oh is that all OK I will do just that.

next she was asking me if I do come every Sunday? because sometimes she sees me and other time she doesn't. she ask if I am student or working. and so many other discussions. it was as if she is toasting me except the fact she didn't ask me out.

after I snap her with her phone, she said I should snap her with my phone too, which I did. then she said she want to snap me. more greenlight

I was like what the fuc.k are you doing? she said if I am shy or I don't like pictures. ofcourse I'm a guy it's girls that take photo's. she said it's a lie that some guys also like taking photos.

well I allowed her snap me. after we have done snapping, then how do I forward the phots to you. you have whatsapp or zender? she said yes but not now. that I should send it to her later.

she is too light probably from lightning cream. her dressing and makeup is too sharp. couple with that fact she is not pretty if she would have been dark. wearing high heels and spacious dress. I really don't like.

while we were going home we exchanged WhatsApp contact. before I reach home she forwarded the photos she snap me. so I forward her own.

now the problem is she wants me to chase her from here and I am not really ready to chase anyone.

I don't do anything serious. and another thing I don't want her to be running after me in church as others in church that likes me before hand will jealous. there is one like that that always hold me in church after closing and she will hold me to go with her. I had to change service time because of her until she finally get the message when she stop seeing me.
Now your picture would become a prayer point

(1) (Reply)

Last Longer In At Bed: Look At How This Nairalander Is About To Change His Sex / The Truth. / I Need Y'all Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.