Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh (3324 Views)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Mrop(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Is this the advantage of having a big yansh or what is happening here.

In this viral video, CCTV camera caught this woman stealing at a super market and hiding it in her big bumbum which Spark Controversy without being caught.

Two woman enter this small super market at a time and its seems the two came purposely to steal.

The other woman who enters first steal what she want to steal and hide it at her buttt and immediately the two woman walk out of the super market.

Watch the the Hilarious Clip HERE

Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lmaoo! the title of this thread got me. Hahaha!
BTW, how did she do that with so much ease?
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Women wey dey steal, them no dey fear being caught
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Beauty is very very deceitful... See that accomplice shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by ValCon888: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
That nyash is a bottomless pit.
Anything you throw there will disappear forever.
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
e no pass pant or bra wey she tiff cheesy
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Mrop(m): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2020
Jayy10:
Lmaoo! the title of this thread got me. Hahaha!
BTW, how did she do that with so much ease?
like seriously its surprising
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by cassidy1996(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2020
she's very fast
Re: Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh by Dabronze(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2020
na who go come remove am from there.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Masturbate More Than 1o Times Daily / My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl / How I ghosted my baby mama because of her terrible character!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.