Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl (3320 Views)

My Wife To Be Just Delivered, Congratulations To Me!!! (photos) / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Obavoh: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2023
My family is filled with joy!

I’m a proud father of 3 boys and 2 girls.

My wife went into labor yesterday morning at around 10a.m. She didn’t make noise, she just left the children with her younger sister and took her hospital bag to our local birth center.

She asked a Nurse to call me and I took excuse from work and rushed down there.

Pic 1: This is the birth centre. Women always sit at the entrance and sing loudly to drown the cries of mothers in labor. While the men sit at the back waiting for their wives and babies.

Pic 2: Mothers and babies waiting for vaccines.

7 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Obavoh: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2023
I kept on praying outside for my wife’s safe delivery.
Men are not allowed to enter the hospital.

After an hour, a midwife came to tell me my wife just delivered a beautiful baby girl!

I danced and everyone congratulated me. The women began singing songs to welcome my child and I gave them some money.

My beautiful wife and my princess

16 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Obavoh: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2023
cheesy We took the baby home yesterday. My other children were happy to see their new sister .

We are expecting my mother to come today to help care for the new baby.

Pic 2: My elder daughter and the new baby are almost identical twins. What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by qtguru(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2023
Congrats sir drop acct number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by madridguy(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:
He didn't ask for it

7 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2023

please, I'm waiting for time she will be carrying her 6th pregnancy while breastfeeding this 5th child, it just never complete yet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2023
Congratulations Obavoh smiley
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Obavoh: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Can you believe some men were drinking tea while their wives were crying in pain??

Some men are strong. Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by qtguru(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2023
See lovely pix, congrats sir on the baby girl, many blessings to your family.

1 Like

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Holybwoy: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2023
congrats

3 quick observations

1. na BVAS you take snap the photos?
2. You don't sound like you want to stop now.. is Fuel subsidy and economy a joke to you?
3. can you afford their education up until university level?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Maxxim: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Congrats sir, is your kid an air bender, why the marks on his forehead?

15 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by blazepascal(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2023
congratz
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by qtguru(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Maxxim:
Congrats sir, is your kid an air bender, why the marks on his forehead?

Lol I didn't notice. Haba
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by KingLennon(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Holybwoy:
congrats

3 quick observations

1. na BVAS you take snap the photos?
2. You don't sound like you want to stop now.. is Fuel subsidy and economy a joke to you?
3. can you afford their education up until university level?
See wahala o! The man no dey complain alaye. The economy fit dey favour am and him family wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Sweetvie: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Congrats
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by caesymore(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2023
KingLennon:

See wahala o! The man no dey complain alaye. The economy fit dey favour am and him family wink

OMO na concern citizen question be that oh, me too dey interested for the answer.

7 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by diogo23: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
He didn't ask for it
Keep quiet he wasn't talking to you

2 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by phorget(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Please stop those yeye marks before you go carry blade scatter the little girl face.

1 Like

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Sanguine(f): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
He didn't ask for it

Busy body! Wetin consign you?! 😏🙄

3 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Purvan(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Op drop your akant no mek peeps send you one or two

2 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Sanguine:

This is what my mom actually calls me most of the time.

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Holybwoy: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2023
KingLennon:

I dey ask, so I can relocate to his place..

Afterall, I just want to be able to live comfortably and take care of my wife and kids
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by KingLennon(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2023
Holybwoy:

I dey ask, so I can relocate to his place..

Afterall, I just want to be able to live comfortably and take care of my wife and kids
No be place na money wer you no get ogbeni...
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Padipadi(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Obavoh:
My family is filled with joy!

I’m a proud father of 3 boys and 2 girls.

My wife went into labor yesterday morning at around 10a.m. She didn’t make noise, she just left the children with her younger sister and took her hospital bag to our local birth center.

She asked a Nurse to call me and I took excuse from work and rushed down there.

Pic 1: This is the birth centre. Women always sit at the entrance and sing loudly to drown the cries of mothers in labor. While the men sit at the back waiting for their wives and babies.

Pic 2: Mothers and babies waiting for vaccines.
Lie Obavoh. You posted one news here probably from Kenya, South Africa or one African country.
That's not you or your child nor your wife.
You no born any 5th child. I v seen this pics before.

5 Likes

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by mercyland93(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2023
A man should forever be greatful to the most high God, if ur woman could able to deliver a baby without any operation .
Anyway, congrats to u and the entire family.

1 Like

Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Maxxim: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:

Lol I didn't notice. Haba
😁😁
No pune intended boss lol
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Obierika(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2023
qtguru:

Person dey catch cruise you dey say make he drop account number
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Tohmey(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2023
Obavoh:
cheesy We took the baby home yesterday. My other children were happy to see their new sister .

We are expecting my mother to come today to help care for the new baby.

Pic 2: My elder daughter and the new baby are almost identical twins. What do you think?
wetin be this wey you mark your pikin for face??
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by qtguru(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Obierika:

Person dey catch cruise you dey say make he drop account number

See why e hard to trust Nigerians. I thought it was real. What's the point then ?
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Tit4Tat1(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Active man grin grin
Re: My 5th Child Is Here!!! My Wife Just Delivered Another Baby Girl by Enny2013(f): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Sanguine:

Lol..."consign"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Rejected Me Because Of My Religion. What Now? / :) / Shymexx♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.