Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend (2014 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by namiji2598: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
A lagos boy has finally propose to his American woman.

Love is sweet oooo for a guy to propose to a woman that herself a lady.

Atere Joshua adegoke had finally propose to an American woman he met online. The lady said yes because atere was kind and lovable. She also said that since she divorced the husband, she had never met a kind heart like atere.

Please this post really caused many controversies on twitter because why would a young guy of even 25- year -old propose to a woman of 80 something years.

Please comment to know your opinion about it, does it makes sense.

Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by slimjohn2k5: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yahoo love
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by namiji2598: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Yahoo love
green card love angry
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
True love.

Pure and simple.

Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by Eagleboney(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
People get mind oo

DISGUSTING you should have captioned it graphics
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by Eagleboney(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
People get mind oo

DISGUSTING

you should have captioned it graphics
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
What people do for money
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by BeerParlour: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
After Afonjas have finished voting Buhari, they are now marrying their grandma mates to escape Nigeria
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by namiji2598: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
People get mind oo

DISGUSTING

you should have captioned it graphics
me too I need this kind of woman oooooi I swear, biko Father Lord give me one old American woman
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by WorWorBoy: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
namiji2598:
[s]A lagos boy has finally propose to his American woman.

Love is sweet oooo for a guy to propose to a woman that herself a lady.

Atere Joshua adegoke had finally propose to an American woman he met online. The lady said yes because atere was kind and lovable. She also said that since she divorced the husband, she had never met a kind heart like water.

Please this post really caused many controversies on twitter because why would a young guy of even 25- year -old propose to a woman of 80 something years.

Please comment to know your opinion about it, does it makes sense[/s]
smh

Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by Eagleboney(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
namiji2598:
me too I need this kind of woman oooooi I swear, biko Father Lord give me one old American woman
u mean am ,

Not proper at all this woman is up to see 78 yrs
Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who else was expecting to see this when they opened this thread?

Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
green card things.now that trump has banned nigerians from USA i wonder how im wan take do this im racket.

Re: Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
The Hustle is Real cheesy

Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? / My Father Doesn’t Want Me To Marry A Yoruba Man / Giantess Accidentally Sat On The Shrunk Man And Crushed Him Badly