Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US (56075 Views)

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Tariq Nasheed mocks Nigerian man murdered by American girlfriend in US

A young Nigerian man based in Florida, United States, Christian Tobechukwu (Toby) Obumseli, has been allegedly killed by his American girlfriend, Courtney Tailor, an OnlyFans and instagram influencer.

The incident happened Sunday night, April 03, 2022, at the One Paraiso luxury building at 3131 Northeast 7th Avenue in Edgewater.

Miami Police officials told American reporters that officers responded to a report of a man stabbed at the building, and upon arrival they found the 27-year-old victim, who was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

A friend of Obumseli confirmed the incident, saying that Obumseli recently moved to Miami and was living with his girlfriend at the luxury high-rise where he was murdered.

According to her, Obumseli and Courtney had a toxic relationship. However, she said that the victim was not the "bad guy."

She added that although details around the incident are unclear, the only certain fact is that Courtney stabbed Obumseli.

Confirming the development, older brother of the victim, Jeff, in an Instagram post said, “I honestly can’t believe I’m writing this. It is with the heaviest heart I announce the murder of my younger brother, Christian (Toby) who was brutally killed on Sunday, a week from his 28th birthday — I’m truly at a loss for words. He didn’t deserve this.

"This is a lot to process. Thank you to everyone who has reached out. Your support is truly felt and appreciated during this devastating time. I ask the community to please pray for me and my family. Pray for strength for the long road ahead to justice.”

It was gathered that police are yet to make any arrests.

According to reports, Obumseli was killed a week before his 28th birthday, while Courtney has claimed to have been suffering a form of mental illness.

Reacting to this, controversial American author, Tariq Nasheed, said that late Obumseli spent his life dissing 'Foundational Black Americans' and loving white women, and implied that he has attained what he 'wished for'.

Tariq gained Nigerians' audience early this year, when he hosted a Twitter space where African-Americans aired their discomforts around having immigrants in the US.

According to Business Insider, This was one of the most heated debates on Twitter in recent times. And throughout the long hours it lasted, the message was clear — African Americans want Africans to stop coming to their country and taking away all their opportunities.

Another issue Tariq raised is that Africans (particularly Nigerians) tend to “arrogantly” dominate everywhere they go. And after “seizing” all the opportunities and making most of the money, they remit to Africa.

The next question was about why the American Government is allowing African immigrants to enter the country. Some speakers implied that the American Government was allowing African immigrants as part of a larger plan to systematically erase/replace “Foundational Black Americans” with Africans.

Foundational Black Americans, according to Tariq, are Blacks who were in America before the slave ships arrived.

As a solution to their growing concerns, the Foundational Black Americans called for an immediate deportation of all Africans, and other immigrants. According to them, doing this would ensure that African Americans can finally get their reparation, and even have enough opportunities to go round.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/tariq-nasheed-mocks-nigerian-man-murdered-by-american-girlfriend-in-us/4bxcp35?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Please put on home page. Nigerians must know about this growing xenophobia against them in the US.

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by money121(m): 5:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Mooh247: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2022
cool

He is part of Nairaland redpiller crew.. to them Nigerian girls are useless, Nigerian girls are parasite, Black girls are ugly Only white women are the best

Now his favourite white Girl has ended his life and drank cold beer at the bar afterwards.

Yet for not showing sympathy to a guy with inferiority complex issues that hated his own sisters and mother you call the poster Xenophobic or racist

274 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by CoronaVirusPro: 5:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Read some disses thrown at the late chap. Though I never followed him, but read he usually dissed African women and proclaim so much love for White ladies.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by BRATISLAVA: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
The average black American that Nigerians are crying murder for is a Tariq.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Candidlady: 5:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He is part of Nairaland redpiller crew.. to them Nigerian girls are useless, Nigerian girls are parasite, Black girls are ugly Only white women are the best

Now his favourite white Girl has ended his life and drank cold beer at the bar afterward.

Yet for not showing sympathy to a guy with inferiority complex issues that hated his own sisters and mother you call the poster Xenophobic or racist

You got brains like this!

Thought you supported the RP mmt?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by theophorus(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2022
So Africans should stop coming to the US because of "Foundational Black Americans" and More Africans will be Victim of Violence from "Foundational White Americans" according to the Tariq of a guy.

Well, the guy is very 'Wise'.

Foundational Black Americans: Are black Americans that a Native to America and not even the victim of Slave Trade. So according to this Tariq, Blacks are also natives of America.
Everybody like better thing.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Yazmin: 5:55am On Apr 12, 2022
JusCuri0us:
Please put on home page. Nigerians must know about this growing xenophobia against them in the US.

When our home made Xenophobia is displayed daily on Nairaland. Do we need any more front page booster on this platform?

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Mooh247: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

You got brains like this!

Thought you supported the RP mmt?

Me?! RP ?! Nah!! My generation don't do that

I love women pass anything... Mater of fact I function better with women around.. makes my life damn easy and soft

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Candidlady: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Me?! RP ?! Nah!! My generation don't do that

I love women pass anything... Mater of fact I function better with women around.. makes my life damn easy and soft

Thugnificient RPs like gooodharddick and kriss216 will be so disappointed

They want a white lady but in reality never ever met one! Anyways iheard dreams do come true cheesy

One is living with his incompetent dad while the other can't cook if his favorite female neighbor ain't around(he needs her gas to cook)

End result ::::::. Broke Pillers/pillars

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Kriss216: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Thugnificient RPs like gooodharddick and kriss216 will be so disappointed

They want a white lady but in reality never ever met one! Anyways iheard dreams do come true cheesy
Candy, you woke up this morning with my name on your keyboard. This is beyond obsession. Come out clean and shoot your shot before I change my mind.

Good morning.

42 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Kingpin1000: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Now his favourite white Girl has ended his life and drank cold beer at the bar afterward.

Yes Nigerian girls are Useless.. Chidinma is an example of a Murderer.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Mooh247: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:

grin

Something must kill a man, Chidinma or White lady.. that doesn't make all Nigerian ladies useless

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Jennyclay(f): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Keep shut!!! Are the white girls any better??

The white girls will kill all you wannabe redpillers, just don't worry, it will soon get to your turn!!

Atleast she went ahead to drink beer after killing the guy... This time around she might Twerk on your casket.

Nonsense!!!

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Kingpin1000: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

The white girls will kill all you wannabe redpillers, just don't worry, it will soon get to your turn!!

Atleast she went ahead to drink beer after killing the guy... This time around she might Twerk on your casket.
Why are you so pained?
Are your kind not useless?
Apart from pussy,what else can you guys offer?
We give you money, you give us pussy, what can you classify that kind of relationship as.
Madam, apart from their pussy,Nigerian girls are useless, you're also included.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Randy100: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2022
In any fight, make sure you are the survivor, na who die lose.

29 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Cousin9999: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Tariq's child has a white grandmother. He needs to stfu.

31 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Daniel7543: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!

26 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Jennyclay(f): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Why are you so pained?
Are your kind not useless?
Apart from pussy,what else can you guys offer?
We give you money, you give us pussy, what can you classify that kind of relationship as.
Madam, apart from their pussy,Nigerian girls are useless, you're also included.
Keep quiet!!! Go to hell. You're just a serial illiterate.

Keep on dissing Nigerian girls just like the late guy. But Have it at the back of your mind that it will soon get to your turn okay!!

Broke wannabe redpillers everywhere!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Now his favourite white Girl has ended his life and drank cold beer at the bar afterwards.

Thank God found someone who is not in support of all these wannabe redpillars on NL

Stay bless bro and preach to your brothers

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
I hope team all Nigerian girls are useless n white girls are the best saw what happened to their fellow member grin

Same fate awaits you guys and Justice won't be served in your case too

Rubbish

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Kingpin1000: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Go to hell. You're just a serial illiterate.

Keep on dissing Nigerian girls just like the late guy. But Have it at the back of your mind that it will soon get to your turn okay!!

Broke wannabe redpillers everywhere!!
"Serial illiterate " is this he new insult you just learnt?
You shouldn't be too pained if you can offer more than pussy in your relationship. That is if you have one.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Camelot65: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Na him Sabi. My own is that Tariq of a guy, so all Africans should be deported because to him, we're not foundational black ones? angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Jeon(f): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2022
this on3 pass me..

*moving to another thread *

7 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Double0h7(f): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Team foreign women have lost a comrade cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by EmzyT: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
I wonder how a Black man would have the temerity to mock his own fellow black People just because he's dating a white chick undecided

Same thing those ‘Black Americans’ do to Africans, looking down on you because you're from Africa!!! And you say racism will end anytime soon? undecided

I have no R.I.P to waste on Fools!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by siofra(f): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by ursullalinda(f): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
In life just learn to appreciate your own......because your own will always be yours

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.