Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi (7927 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nksleek: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
The video of an embarrassed young man humiliating his girlfriend after she turned his proposal to marry her is currently circulating on social media.

The man who took her to an eatery just to propose, got the shock of his life when she rejected his ring.

Burning with fury and screaming that she eats his money, the unfortunate young man ended up removing the shoes she wore and collected the food he bought for her, just to scorn her.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/02/23/man-does-the-unthinkable-after-girlfriend-declined-his-proposal-in-an-eatery-video/

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin grin foolish man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Gwagone: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
WTF
He's not disciplined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by kunki90(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin this is funny

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lots of guys tryna buy marriage these days, I don't blame them since lots of ladies are for sale

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by KiZiie(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
"All the way from Misshisshippi "

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by DozieInc(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wonder how people propose without some form of understanding between them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Ottyn01(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2020
If i knee down to propose to a girl, and she say NO nah upperKut go follow amundecided shocked

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2020
The guy(more like fool) is a pauper... I wonder how this type wan use take care of woman....

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by MDBrand: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2020
That dude is an idiot.... I'm sure that girl has a good reason for rejecting his proposal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by etrange: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2020
What can I say... the girl should be grateful to her maker for helping her avert this calamity.

7 Likes

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2020
Pete Edochie typing...

3 Likes

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2020
All the comments here Just cracking me up. grin
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Okeytus(m): 1:21am On Feb 24, 2020
lucky Guy,...the earlier, the better for him.
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2020
She dodged a bullet

6 Likes

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Topxcel: 1:34am On Feb 24, 2020
There isn't sense in what he did
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by punisha: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Congratulations to the lady...
She just escaped getting married to an inmate of yaba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Toks2008(m): 2:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Scripted...anything to trend.

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by MadelnNigeria: 3:37am On Feb 24, 2020
Amakavula:
She dodged a bullet
the lady is morally bankrupt and a time waster. What's the point of letting the man waste his time and resources when she knows it's not going to lead anywhere?

But I guess hunger is real

4 Likes

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by ATTemi: 3:45am On Feb 24, 2020
As crazy as the world is getting, she see guy wey wan propose, she dey form agbani.

The guy’s action bad, yes, bt, for him 2 think about settling down is a big kudos.

Na the girl loose.

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by chatinent: 4:54am On Feb 24, 2020
She should be happy she didn't say yes.

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2020
That guy nor get joy. Haba! Is it by force?
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by illicit(m): 5:18am On Feb 24, 2020
the guy went too far..... what's wrong with turning down a proposal.... some people can't just take no for an answer.... smh
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Goldencheese(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2020
DozieInc:
Wonder how people propose without some form of understanding between them

You are right. If the girl truly loves him, she would have dropped the hint for marriage. Or he should have ascertained that first before making a move.

Well, life goes on for both parties.

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Ceenelly(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Real men don't kneel down to propose to a woman, this one never learn, must we copy all western lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Ceenelly(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Nksleek:
The video of an embarrassed young man humiliating his girlfriend after she turned his proposal to marry her is currently circulating on social media.

The man who took her to an eatery just to propose, got the shock of his life when she rejected his ring.

Burning with fury and screaming that she eats his money, the unfortunate young man ended up removing the shoes she wore and collected the food he bought for her, just to scorn her.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/02/23/man-does-the-unthinkable-after-girlfriend-declined-his-proposal-in-an-eatery-video/
this girl have being chopping the guy dry financially then faking the love,
guys date a lady that love you, no matter how romantic, caring and sacrificial you can be in a relationship won't change a lady that doesn't love me, don't impress them.
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by pek(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Have you wondered why there is so much case of divorce? Men are no longer men. See him kneeling down before a woman.
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by proclinician: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Serves you right. Mumu man

You're kneeling down before a lady other men chop remain for u

What is happening to men these days? Gosh
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by Gadafii: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Mumu man

Sir pete Edochie already described your type grin

God, if at all marriage is part of your plans for me, let her be my friend, somebody I can just throw the ring to in my bedroom and be like "take, that's ur ring, wear am make I see"

Not someone that expect me to bring the heaven to earth just to ask her to be my responsibility, on bended knees too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by tsdarkside(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2020
its a bad idea to propose in public....

its like you want to force her....

from where una have this nonesense from sef....??
and the way he reacted later is silly....

cant you ask her in private....??
Re: Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi by chubinwa(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2020
And that ended the relationship. maybe because you knelt and proposed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Who Is More Beautiful Between This Two Babes? (pics Attached) / Our Teenagers Has Gone Mad! See What Teen Posted All For Likes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.