Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal (54333 Views)

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by AnambraHeraldTV: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0mSitWxeQ

The man had allegedly proposed to the lady but she turned him down and in anger, he demanded she gives him everything he had bought for her including the dress and slippers she was wearing at that time.

In the video , the man is seen forcing the lady to take off her slippers and her clothes. Onlookers could not help but try to beg the distraught man on the lady’s behalf but he was adamant about taking off the lady’s dress.

The market women and other elderly men’s effort to get the man to calm down and let the lady go failed.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaxSfvivpjA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Totilopussylick(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Women are hard to satisfy

They can collect anything from you and never think of you asking for it back when things go yabaleft.

264 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Hashabiah: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
This man is my hero grin

523 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by DoggoneDogg: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is no big deal.
She is free to acquire same for herself if she wants them.

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Many will call it childish but the man did the right thing.

If you must reject someone, then reject everything about him. You can't reject someone but like his gifts and money, it doesn't make sense.

706 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Judging by the man actions, the lady made right an important decision of her life.
MODIFIED- in life, everyone walks at their own pace, he who walks or is forced to walk slower or faster than he should invites regrets later. This is a life commitment and you'd need to be sure about the decision you make. A responsible "man" raised with good morals doesn't do that.

94 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by rickpat(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
why didn't you propose before the gifts?

trust me if she compensates you with marriage, your life will be miserable.

was your plan to buy her with the gifts,?

na wa

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ninety6:
Judging by the man actions, the lady made right an important decision of her life.
useless decision, the decision that didn`t stop her from collecting from him. Nah women dey scam pass.

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Obascoetubi: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Igbo LADY again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Mystic969: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
The lady did well to refuse... With this kind of behavior, marrying him will be hell.

33 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by rajiedreez: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Guys, don't give what you can't forgo. Even if this is staged, some guys can do it to ladies.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by HappyGoodWealth(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
That's Childish,

What a Hard Man,Why Making Her Go Necked,

The man sanity should be checked,

This is how the lady would have married a mad man.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by gsegun43: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin

But seriously this is bad, very bad.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Tony5050(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
H
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by fredoooooo: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good one

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by RomanGreen: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by MARKone(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
All this stupid skits.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by 9jabaiterfc(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by merits(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Immature local man.grow up man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by secnelly: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
This iz real nigga.

That was how I gave a girl (i love her so much) 10k to plait her hair instead of cutting it cos she said she doesn't have money to plait.
She went ahead to cut the hair after I sent her 10k. Seeing the hair, I sent her my account number to credit me back asap.

She taught i was kidding at first but finally,
I got credited when she saw her beauty no move me again. I don't have free money to dispense.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by achymmania: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wait first, is that the man??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Manolo213: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
It's a skit....I follow him on Facebook.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by tiswell(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Beremx(f): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Foolish man. You want to strip her naked because she didn’t accept your proposal?

Very stupid idiot

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by IamR: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Comedy

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rejecting proposal during this inflationary period where things are so expensive is not wise O.
His investment on her turned sour all of a sudden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by charlypoker(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
what do you expect? you don't like someone, yet you are collecting his money. who be fool?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
No time to check time
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Kennyfancy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
This nah skirt maker from delta state now

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Why Is Adult Video Called 'Blue Film?' / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.